Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (11675 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
funny enough I've not even spent a kobo from the money she gave me. That's the difference between an independent girl and a hungry beggar.
Don't provoke me, today is sunday...

Who's a hungry beggar here?, the guy who just collected money from a woman to take care of himself.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:

Who's a hungry beggar here?, the guy who just collected money from a woman to take care of himself.
cheesy grin grin..on point! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:

nah you are very wrong he didn't collect it she gve him...there are diff...i dnt wanna quote but you forced me ..... you need scroll up and re-read his post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
he just admitted "she equally spends mine"

He keeps contradicting himself cheesy
Exactly!.

Telling us bullshit like we're kids. grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss:
nah you are very wrong he didn't collect it she gve him...there are diff...i dnt wanna quote but you forced me ..... you need scroll up and re-read his post
please leave those two broke frustrated dickk sucking biitches
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
please leave those two broke frustrated dickk sucking biitches
like they are uneducated.. to read an understand is disturbing em or something.. since they are gurls... dnt need to bit round dur bush... fishbrains
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
she equally spends mine. It's a mutual thing. Admit that you're shocked and surprised not all girls are broke ass like you. Everything about you was paid for or bought by someone even your pants. You don't even have a kobo to your name.
how come guys are not commenting on your thread grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by thekingisback: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:

go and sleep you hungry biitch. See mumu. I don't depend on a woman for survival. I've got my own money and pay my bills.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy grin grin..on point! cheesy
Just leave the dude. grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
Just leave the dude. grin

hahaha..ok .
let's leave him to continue his attention seeking grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss:
nah you are very wrong he didn't collect it she gve him...there are diff......i dnt wanna quote but you forced me ..... you need scroll up and re-read his post
what's the difference?, She gave him and he collected. why didn't he reject it as he claimed his been doing?. grin

You got banned for calling lala and co unnecessarily, Sorry!.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
nothing do you bros. Bros I'm scared. I've not spent a kobo from the money. According to her she said she gave me the money to use it for anything I know I'm having money issues with.
then spend it...I dey your back
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
go and sleep you hungry biitch. See mumu. I don't depend on a woman for survival. I've got my own money and pay my bills.
you beta snub this bitches..like they looking for ways to rip off that money frm you... since she cn recognize nd asslivker ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Cuz we find it hard to believe. grin

OP , It looks like you got that money from western union and mostly scammers/yahoo boys love using fake Rolex wrist watches.
Is that 350k? That's the exact equivalent of $1,000 or thereabout.

Just saying.

4 Likes

ireneony:
The dudes in the house are scared of his lies. cheesy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
But you told us she contributes to all your bills, even rents.

Stop being a puppy!. cheesy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha..ok .
We shouldn't reply him again, first thing 2morrow morning he will pay it into his bosses account. grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha..ok .
We shouldn't reply him again, first thing 2morrow morning he will pay it into his bosses account. grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lagosparty:

OP , It looks like you got that money from western union and mostly scammers/yahoo boys love using fake Rolex wrist watches.

Just saying.
gbam! One bottle of gulder for u grin

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
what's the difference?, She gave him and he collected. why didn't he reject it as he claimed his been doing?. grin

You got banned for calling lala and co unnecessarily, Sorry!.
hmmm...or nah you report me
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lagosparty:

Just saying.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
We should reply him again, first thing 2morrow morning he will pay it into his bosses account. grin
hahahaha grin
e tink say wen he open this thread we go hail him..
but lai lai..e don enter one chance. He na lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss:
hmmm...or nah you report me
Why will i do that?, we didn't trade insults, we never did, you called them and maybe they got angry at you.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
hahahaha grin
e tink say wen he open this thread we go hail him..
but lai lai..e don enter one chance. He na lai Mohammed
cheesy Gudnyt!.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Gudnyt!.
goodnight dear smiley
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Davidhero:
hahaha. ...grin grin grin

This is Unbelievable ..... but?

So what'll u surprise her with?
Give her this... thekingisback

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao.
His so called g.f is one innocent white lady in Europe or US who just got scammed. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ireneony(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lagosparty:

His so called g.f is one innocent white lady in Europe or US who just got scammed. smiley smiley smiley
lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lagosparty:

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
Why will i do that?, we didn't trade insults, we never did, you called them and maybe they got angry at you.
hmm... ah believe
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
lwkmd grin cheesy

thekingisback
#Busted

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss:
hmm... ah believe
I will follow you with my main moniker(herbie27).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.