Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (11674 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by andycoal40(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
thekingisback:
This is our 3 years together. All these while she has never demanded or asked for anything. Even when I try giving her she rejects it and sometimes get angry that I'm trying to buy her affection or something. I equally reject it when she tries to give me money whenever I tell her I'm broke.

Today I was so surprised when she came to the house after service and she told me she has a surprise for me. At first I was wondering what the surprise would be. She then gave me a large envelope and told me to take whatever it is I see in it. As soon as I opened it, I saw quite some amount of cash.
help me
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by TeeFriz: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dude free those saying trash about how she got the money or why you collected it, she is your 'woman' as you have earlier stated and she appreciates you hence the money besides nothing is too small or big for that special one. Do not let them influence you into thinking whatever it is they know how to do best (hate). You know her better, at least for three years you should have seen traces of unfaithfulness in her if there was any. You are one lucky chap tho. Most ladies would never part away with their kobo not to even give that huge amount, it would have been better if they offered intellectual reasoning to their men's projects or business plans or even themselves but NO its only the pussy they got to offer. You good bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.