Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (11669 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
asuo27:
I will follow you with my main moniker(herbie27).
alright.. take care
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by andycoal40(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
This is our 3 years together. All these while she has never demanded or asked for anything. Even when I try giving her she rejects it and sometimes get angry that I'm trying to buy her affection or something. I equally reject it when she tries to give me money whenever I tell her I'm broke.

Today I was so surprised when she came to the house after service and she told me she has a surprise for me. At first I was wondering what the surprise would be. She then gave me a large envelope and told me to take whatever it is I see in it. As soon as I opened it, I saw quite some amount of cash.

woooo....abeg help me with 5k to complete my school project to graduate sir

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Vikky014(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
nigger i know wat am saying ... gurls dey cruel, treacherous nd viperous... all of them are dsame....is either she's gaining from him in another or something is fishy dey are full of tricks
i pity ur mentality
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Einl(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
bcareful with that money ur boss gave u to deposit tomorrow morning oo undecided

hahagahahahhagahahah
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by jenex(f): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
[s][/s][color=#770077][/color]
IHATEPUZZY:
bcareful with that money ur boss gave u to deposit tomorrow morning oo undecided
# boys ain't smiling
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by JinX100: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:
This is our 3 years together. All these while she has never demanded or asked for anything. Even when I try giving her she rejects it and sometimes get angry that I'm trying to buy her affection or something. I equally reject it when she tries to give me money whenever I tell her I'm broke.

Today I was so surprised when she came to the house after service and she told me she has a surprise for me. At first I was wondering what the surprise would be. She then gave me a large envelope and told me to take whatever it is I see in it. As soon as I opened it, I saw quite some amount of cash.

This one Na wash... na lie joor!

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Chazzyboy: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
thekingisback:

bless me Bro

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by greatex(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Pictures of the big envelope, or....
idontblvit
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Qualer: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Pictures of the big envelope, or....

is that you in your profile picture? oya post a real picture of you and the envelope you came in or... grin grin grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by clark0: 3:45am On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
Stop lying to us...we aren't kids.

Just because you can't render your putative bf such a kind gesture doesn't mean there is no lady out there who can't/wouldn't grin

The likes of you make up the 99 % of ladies who are selfish and clearly outweighs the altruistic 1 %

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ENIGMA24(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss1:
undecided then she gaining frm you..smwhere..gurls dey are dangerous.. you cnt just trust them
What is your problem in life
She demands....issue......
She gives....issue.....
Look at the steering and trafigator of that car, does it look like the car of "person wey dem dey gain from"
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Viruslord(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2016
She wants to build a future with u fool

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ideykwum: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=thekingisback post=48880245] portharcourt. But won't give you my address. [/quote

Your location even makes it more difficult to believe. She is certainly taking from someone and giving you...
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2016
clark0:

Just because you can't render your putative bf such a kind gesture doesn't mean there is no lady out there who can't/wouldn't grin

The likes of you make up the 99 % of ladies who are selfish and clearly outweighs the altruistic 1 %
Have you offered your gf such a gesture before?, if "NO" then just keep kwayet there. cool You can advice your sister to do such, not me.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
Have you offered your gf such a gesture before?, if "NO" then just keep kwayet there. cool You can advice your sister to do such, not me.
lols you funny..good morning

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Qualer:

is that you in your profile picture? oya post a real picture of you and the envelope you came in or... grin grin grin

Lol. That's me, honey smiley
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
lols you funny..good morning

Top of the morning!, grin how was your nyt?.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:

Top of the morning!, grin how was your nyt?.
it was great...wah about yours ?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

just av to tell yo this... yo scary
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:

Lol. I know! grin
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. I know! grin

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. I know! grin
Don't mind him, grin you're beautiful.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
You're looking for trouble on a Monday morning, no work?.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by finalboss(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
You're looking for trouble on a Monday morning, no work?.
lols still on dur road...
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
lols still on dur road...
Ok!, that's nice.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Op, I don't bilivit.
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by SantaDomino(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Story for the gods!
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Qualer: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by kingsleyezeugo(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
what kind of work does she don.does she worth dat kind of amount?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by ShayGirl(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmm....

wetin dey do me no be for here at all..

Just here imagining someone giving me that amount of money in this buhari era ever since I opened this thread...
Where art thou oh lord?
Re: See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mind him, grin you're beautiful.

Thanks, dear. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And A Guy That Will Make You Laugh Out Your Worries / How Vagina Is Killing Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.