Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (35601 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by piagetskinner(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
If okonjo and her boss were still in power ...I bet the government would have been borrowing to offset salaries
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

The useless woman is now telling us how worthless and incompetent she was and how they failed to prevent the economic calamity they left behind..

This is the same lazy and incompetent woman who was borrowing billions to pay salary when oil was selling for $80

This is the same good for nothing woman who in 2018 told us to get ready for austerity and suffering when oil was selling for $80.

So, exactly what is she going to do now that oil is selling for $30-40? Sell Nigeria to pay salary...

Igbos and their evil prayers sha.. no wonder they are doomed and condemned people...
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Thank you so much for that video. She never denied PDP goofed, but the Ugandans will never agree. Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Misterdhee1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraIShere:
Keep shouting Igbos up and down, your kindergaten Adeosun along with the dullard is really doing a swell job destroying the Nigerian economy, by the time you loose your job due to recession or sink into poverty, then your brain will reset.
Please why is it that it is the Igbos that are crying wolf the most? Are they the one struggling most in the present state of things? or they simply anti-buhari? Simple question.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Max24: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

The useless woman is now telling us how worthless and incompetent she was and how they failed to prevent the economic calamity they left behind..

This is the same lazy and incompetent woman who was borrowing billions to pay salary when oil was selling for $80

This is the same good for nothing woman who in 2018 told us to get ready for austerity and suffering when oil was selling for $80.

So, exactly what is she going to do now that oil is selling for $30-40? Sell Nigeria to pay salary...

Igbos and their evil prayers sha.. no wonder they are doomed and condemned people...
You need to receive sense. What's wrong with using our best to handle the economy instead of using the intern economist Adeosun. She had to start consulting Birsmark Rewane, Teriba and co. She will use Nigeria do her PhD thesis in national economics for the next four years. Maybe like Fayose said we have entered one - chance.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
DrLee:

I didn't want to comment but I've been seeing your posts for a while and your level of hatred is alarming. Pls learn to reduce that.
[/s]

Hatred was when crooked and corrupt people like this woman and Jona stole your money and gave if to other crooks like Dasuki to share, buy mansions, cars, luxuries and comfort for their own famiies while jokers like you spew nonsense.

Hatred is when this woman and her cronies had the opportunity when oil was selling for $100 to rescue us, diversify our economy, but instead as she confessed to in the video, they failed to do just that ans instead asked us to prepare for suffering and austerity back in 2014

Hatred is this woman and jona borrowing and sinking us in debt to pay salaries when oil was selling for $80

Hatred is when service chiefs were looting military funds while our men on the battled field fighting terrorists were dying needless and jona instead of sacking them looked the other way and instead gave them National awards..

Hatred is leaving us in darkness after jona and his gang stole $20 billion power funds and so on and so on while Nigerians are saddled with poor schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, unemployment and lack of opportunities...

That is hatred in case you're really clueless...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Max24:

You need to receive sense. What's wrong with using our best to handle the economy instead of using the intern economist Adeosun. She had to start consulting Birsmark Rewane, Teriba and co. She will use Nigeria do her PhD thesis in national economics for the next four years. Maybe like Fayose said we have entered one - chance.

Your best handle served under 2 administration and failed miserably as confessed by her in the video I posted.

Your best handle stole and illegally gave our money to Dasuki to share with her cronies

Your best handle was borrowing billions to pay salaries when oil was $80 so what is she going to do with oil selling for $40? Pawn or sell Nigeria?

Your best handle told us to get ready to suffer in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 so what's her advise going to be with oil selling for $40? Tell us to start eating grass?

Your best handle as the finance mnister was so clueless and incompetent that she did not know where our money was going, what NNPC was doing with our money until SLS blew alarm before the clueless woman finally admitted that $10 billion was missing?

What kind of best handle lose track of $10 billion in her care? A worthless and incompetent handle..

Your best handle had thousands of ghost workers collecting billions from her every month with ease and she did nothing about it?

That incompetent woman is the reason why we are in trouble today, but at least in the video she confessed and admitted that she bleeped up.

Are you losers going to blame her for admitting that she fucckedd up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by PentiumPro(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Max24:

You will use one handle to shout Biafra or death, you will then use another handle to beg for employment from an APC govt you insult morning and night
Hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by GIDEONUDEH(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerians should patient with thi s government

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Coldfeets: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Truly we Nigerians are BAD student of history! We can be likened to the Israelites of those days...when God decided to take them away from Egypt(captivity), through wilderness to canaan(promise land)..they cried and wailed..claiming to be better off in Egypt..

Same thing is happening now, we have been crying for diversification..now we are in a situation were we can painfully,but slowly diversify..we are crying! We are paying for recklessness in embezzlement and lack of vision on the part of our past leaders.. Longing for a government official that kept giving us an utopia Nigeria on paper..despite the oil bloom, nothing to show for it...

I can imagine how she would be laughing @ how gullible majority of citizens of her country are..

You're so right.

Unfortunately, many of our people are so damn myopic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by arushiuga(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

You will use one handle to shout Biafra or death, you will then use another handle to beg for employment from an APC govt you insult morning and night
Hypocrites
Nkakwu ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by zeitel: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Real2020:
Ahithophels aka afonjas wanted Kemi there as their own Iweala not minding she is not qualified...always dragging feet, fingers and phallic symbols with Igbos as if Igbos are their mate. You see them in Biaffran Invention thread doing the same. The kind of insults Igbos have received in this country cannot be expressed enough. The irony of all these is Igbos want to be left alone in their own country, these afonjas refused, they hide under One Nigeria...uneven playing field and marginalization, and propaganda to drag feet with Igbos.
Just one question for you; who exactly are you fighting with? Because, I am a Yoruba and I love igbos, however, when I see comments like this, I ask myself this question, are they thinking from their anus or what. Not all Yorubas are comfortable with this government, however, the more you insult the Yorubas, the more you push them to .....the other side. Please direct your insult to the right quarters, if you have the mind to and stop blaming the easiest person.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by zeitel: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Funniest thing is yolobas have never actually been good in finance.
I was told and even read After the Biafra war, almost every federal company were handed to them....many were growing at that time and they liquiated those companies, majority closed down in a very short period of time and the ones that managed to survive became some piece of shit.

As for the rest of your post, Nwoke tell me about it. For some reason those yolobas are desperate to be seen as Igbo mates. Whenever none igbos praise Igbos like they usually do, the yolobas migrate to the thread to whin and scream how they are better and it is them that should be praised. What a comical bunch. Something I always say is....if you are Good as you think you are, you don't need to push it on others face for them to notice, people would notice but if you suck, noone would notice and only you will be blowing your trumpet and screaming "notice me" (so far yolobas have proven me right). Their desperation to be noticed is sad and hilarious as Bleep to me. Their jealousy is hilarious as hell because despite it all, they've yet to made a dent in any of their attempt to diminish Igbo advancement. Case in point: Phillip Emegweali. Despite yolobas started the rumors about him being fake (let's not forget the first people to call him a fraud was saharareporters), anyway, despite it all, the dude is still winning awards for his invention. I literally took a computer engineering course this summer to use as requirement for elective course. The textbook we used in that course still mentioned Phillip Emegwali. Our professor even lectured about him in class. I found it hilarious that despite yolobas effort, they've not made ONE SINGLE DENT in his reputation. He is still uplifted in the industry he works in. That's hilarious to me to be honest. Like recently, they literally posted a comment about something called "Proforce". Ironically enough, when googled, the individual is doing the same thing innosun is doing except he's unpopular and most of his products are in my opinion mediocre. But none the less, they try to pass him off as "manufacturer" yet it's the same lots that kept hating on insussons inventions and even pathetically took it up a notch to claim "he assemble car with chinese part".
Yolobas envy of Igbos is so pathetic.
Another blind young man that has decided not to see the bigger picture but restrict himself to primordial sentiment. As in, bros, try and think for once and don't be blinded by hatred. I am beginning to feel that people like yourself prefer putting the igbos in perpetual state of being unable to win the centre. If you fight everybody, who would vote for you. Abi, na America and all the igbos that have ported to other countries. Listen young man, igbos and Yorubas need to unite. That's the truth. But if you keep seeing yourself,or in this case yourselves, as being able to 'do it all', oh boy, you go remain there ooo. This current generation are even fighting online Biafra war. Almost like as if you guys don't wanna grow up. Mshewwww
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by totit: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wonder shall never really end.

I check the names on the screen shots and 99% are GEJ till 2019, SE'ners?

Abeg..

Make you people try and move on already GEJ is gone for good grin
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
totit:
Wonder shall never really end.

I check the names on the screen shots and 99% are GEJ till 2019, SE'ners?

Abeg..

Make you people try and move on already GEJ is gone for good grin

They are going to enter their graves before figuring out the highlighted..

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by 4Play(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
piagetskinner:
If okonjo and her boss were still in power ...I bet the government would have been borrowing to offset salaries

Unlike today:

By Michael Eboh The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, Thursday, said the ministry cannot afford to pay the N1.2 billion requested by its workers, while she confirmed that the Federal Government was already borrowing funds to be able to pay the N165 billion a month needed to cover civil service salaries.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/

Seriki Adinoyi in Jos

The Federal government has again owned up to the crumbling economy of the nation, lamenting that it borrows an average of N600 billion every month to augment payment of workers’ salaries.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/12/fg-we-borrow-n600-billion-monthly-to-augment-salaries/

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by cheruv: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Funniest thing is yolobas have never actually been good in finance.
I was told and even read After the Biafra war, almost every federal company were handed to them....many were growing at that time and they liquiated those companies, majority closed down in a very short period of time and the ones that managed to survive became some piece of shit.

As for the rest of your post, Nwoke tell me about it. For some reason those yolobas are desperate to be seen as Igbo mates. Whenever none igbos praise Igbos like they usually do, the yolobas migrate to the thread to whin and scream how they are better and it is them that should be praised. What a comical bunch. Something I always say is....if you are Good as you think you are, you don't need to push it on others face for them to notice, people would notice but if you suck, noone would notice and only you will be blowing your trumpet and screaming "notice me" (so far yolobas have proven me right). Their desperation to be noticed is sad and hilarious as Bleep to me. Their jealousy is hilarious as hell because despite it all, they've yet to made a dent in any of their attempt to diminish Igbo advancement. Case in point: Phillip Emegweali. Despite yolobas started the rumors about him being fake (let's not forget the first people to call him a fraud was saharareporters), anyway, despite it all, the dude is still winning awards for his invention. I literally took a computer engineering course this summer to use as requirement for elective course. The textbook we used in that course still mentioned Phillip Emegwali. Our professor even lectured about him in class. I found it hilarious that despite yolobas effort, they've not made ONE SINGLE DENT in his reputation. He is still uplifted in the industry he works in. That's hilarious to me to be honest. Like recently, they literally posted a comment about something called "Proforce". Ironically enough, when googled, the individual is doing the same thing innosun is doing except he's unpopular and most of his products are in my opinion mediocre. But none the less, they try to pass him off as "manufacturer" yet it's the same lots that kept hating on insussons inventions and even pathetically took it up a notch to claim "he assemble car with chinese part".
Yolobas envy of Igbos is so pathetic.
At times I don't know the basis of all these envy undecided
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by oluwasegun007(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
she foresee it even before leaving office.....

Abegii
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by cheruv: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Chai IPOB has made this one mad.
In almost every post he makes na ipob, ipob, ipob he writes like a mad woman running naked in the market square.

And one subtle point I've noticed is the increased usage of Igbo terminologies in their hate speeches... I don't know who they're trying to fool? angry
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by totit: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

They are going to enter their graves before figuring out the highlighted..

I am telling. Those people are just bunch of crying, emotional babies.. grin
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Max24: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2016
aresa:

Your best handle served under 2 administration and failed miserably as confessed by her in the video I posted.

Your best handle stole and illegally gave our money to Dasuki to share with her cronies

Your best handle was borrowing billions to pay salaries when oil was $80 so what is she going to do with oil selling for $40? Pawn or sell Nigeria?

Your best handle told us to get ready to suffer in 2014 when oil was selling for $80 so what's her advise going to be with oil selling for $40? Tell us to start eating grass?

Your best handle as the finance mnister was so clueless and incompetent that she did not know where our money was going, what NNPC was doing with our money until SLS blew alarm before the clueless woman finally admitted that $10 billion was missing?

What kind of best handle lose track of $10 billion in her care? A worthless and incompetent handle..

Your best handle had thousands of ghost workers collecting billions from her every month with ease and she did nothing about it?

That incompetent woman is the reason why we are in trouble today, but at least in the video she confessed and admitted that she bleeped up.

Are you losers going to blame her for admitting that she fucckedd up?

All you have typed above is evidence that you still need to receive sense. first if u think my support for NOI is based on tribe you are wrong. Am as Yoruba as you and indeed from Adeosuns State but is that what Nigeria has reduced to. Baba Awolowo of blessed memory argued on intellectual principles and not sentimental outbursts. You argue like an uneducated literate. Education and literacy are not exactly d same and education remains Awos visionary legacy in d sw which am eternally grateful to him for but you make him weep. All your arguments are sweeping generalisations and no specifics. Its only illiterates that reason that way. At any rate if all u wrote were Ngozis offence why has PMB not arrested her or ask for her accounts to be frozen as was done to Diezaine Maduekwe. Ngozi was more financially opposed as coordinating minister of economy than Diezaine and as such should have been the first to be arrested if her hands were not clean. If she was implicated in the Dasuki scandals why has PMB not arrested her or apply for Interpol's help while keeping Dasuki in jail. See why I say Awo weeps. As per her stewardship under OBJs two terms as u mentioned u seems not to know or have forgotten that she and obj paid off all of Nigeria's cumulative debts by all governments preceding theirs. Most importantly while PMB thought fighting corruption was about arrest and detention , Ngozi knew it was best fought institutionally hence her conception of TSA which PMB quickly adopted. Or didn't you know TSA was her legacy idea to institutionally fight corruption ? Or you thought it was PMBs idea ? Please, if this wonderful Igbo woman was as fraudulent as you painted we all know what PMB would have done to her international reputation. And if you remain inconsolable concerning her simply ask PMB to arrest her or forever hold your peace. At least she is innocent until arrested, prosecuted and found guilty. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2016
zeitel:

Just one question for you; who exactly are you fighting with? Because, I am a Yoruba and I love igbos, however, when I see comments like this, I ask myself this question, are they thinking from their anus or what. Not all Yorubas are comfortable with this government, however, the more you insult the Yorubas, the more you push them to .....the other side. Please direct your insult to the right quarters, if you have the mind to and stop blaming the easiest person.

If you love Igbo and SS, then come out and protest that it is not fair that All functioning ports are in Lagos despite equipped ports in Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onne, Warri and Onitsha. Also, Its not fair that there are airports in Enugu, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo and Owerri yet SE and SS people have to travel to Lagos to fly in and out of the country. Zeitel, it seems like you are of the Fayose and Kayode type that is conscientious, Is all these fair to you? What if the reverse was the case...having yorubas fly in and out of the country by driving 10 hrs to SE and SS, and to clear their goods. Is this fair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2016
aresa:

Look and her achievements during her tenure and compare with the current economic shame your APC confusionist brought on we Nigerians and tell me if you are not gloriously useless.

Hate and kill yourself if you like, her achievements cannot be erased from history neither will your APC economic woes be forgotten in a hurry.

Under her watch Nigeria was the Biggest Economy in Africa...you can look for rope to hang yourself over that.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Safari29: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
wtf , we dont need her
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by FLYFIRE(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Igalaprince:

This woman your calling useless can feed your generation both unborn.Atleast your mother no reach her shoe talk more of her brain.
Some of those cry-baby-ediots are the first to run to the mods when they are abused back because like all zombies, they only give but can't receive.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2016
[s]
Max24:

All you have typed above is evidence that you still need to receive sense. first if u think my support for NOI is based on tribe you are wrong. Am as Yoruba as you and indeed from Adeosuns State but is that what Nigeria has reduced to. Baba Awolowo of blessed memory argued on intellectual principles and not sentimental outbursts. You argue like an uneducated literate. Education and literacy are not exactly d same and education remains Awos visionary legacy in d sw which am eternally grateful to him for but you make him weep. All your arguments are sweeping generalisations and no specifics. Its only illiterates that reason that way. At any rate if all u wrote were Ngozis offence why has PMB not arrested her or ask for her accounts to be frozen as was done to Diezaine Maduekwe. Ngozi was more financially opposed as coordinating minister of economy than Diezaine and as such should have been the first to be arrested if her hands were not clean. If she was implicated in the Dasuki scandals why has PMB not arrested her or apply for Interpol's help while keeping Dasuki in jail. See why I say Awo weeps. As per her stewardship under OBJs two terms as u mentioned u seems not to know or have forgotten that she and obj paid off all of Nigeria's cumulative debts by all governments preceding theirs. Most importantly while PMB thought fighting corruption was about arrest and detention , Ngozi knew it was best fought institutionally hence her conception of TSA which PMB quickly adopted. Or didn't you know TSA was her legacy idea to institutionally fight corruption ? Or you thought it was PMBs idea ? Please, if this wonderful Igbo woman was as fraudulent as you painted we all know what PMB would have done to her international reputation. And if you remain inconsolable concerning her simply ask PMB to arrest her or forever hold your peace. At least she is innocent until arrested, prosecuted and found guilty. Thanks.
[/s]

^^^^^^^

Not interested on your pointless and thoughtless rant.

The woman confessed and admitted in her own voice on video that she let us down and GEJ was incompetent.

The same woman also admitted that she was incompetent and unable to protect Nigerians economically when she threw in the towel and advised us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling close to $80.

Brace for tougher times ahead, Okonjo-Iweala tells Nigerians

Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times ahead, the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude oil prices slipped to a four year low on Wednesday.

New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) December WTI oil futures sold at $75.20 per barrel on Wednesday, down $1.98, from $74.96 per barrel the previous day, the lowest level for a most-active contract since September 2010.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

That was 2014 when she gave up, cop to her failure, ran out of tricks and threw in the towel and ultimately telling us to get ready to suffer.

So, if the world class banker opined that you are going to suffer when oil was selling for $75, exactly what is she going to tell you to do in 2016 with oil selling for $40?

Abeg keep quiet..
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ade3164(m): 5:24am On Aug 30, 2016
NCAN

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by chukxie(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
NOI is without any doubt a renowned economist who is respected both in and outside Nigeria. Personally, I would have joined the bandwagon of people begging her to come and rescue Nigeria from its failing economy but I won't until she explains to us in plain and simple English how Dasuki manage to misappropriate billions of dollars under her watch. There's got to some logical explanations to how the 'yams' were disbursed.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ibedun: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Zico5:

Mumu, u are not yoruba mate and u want to die in their land. U are not yoruba mate and the whole of ur region is just an equivalent of oyo state. U are not yoruba mate yet non of yoruba could dwell or live in ur region for there is no basic things of life there. U are no yoruba mate yet yoruba sent ur godfather Gej packing. My brother u need deliverance o

The Eze of Onitcha must hear this. Igbo see ya life!!!
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by breakeven: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2016
aresa:
When Igbos become Nigerians?

Jobless mofos..
This is the problem with you zombies. You will never accept you have gone wrong. Remember pride comes before a fall.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by MrGerald(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nonsense...
That's what you can say, you know the truth Nigeria can't do without the Igbos.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ibedun: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
MrGerald:
That's what you can say, you know the truth Nigeria can't do without the Igbos.

This is self delusion bro. That tiny 5% land that doesn't produce anything. And ya people scattered all over the place like refugees. Abegi!
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Hiploko(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

^^^^^^^

Not interested on your pointless and thoughtless rant.

The woman confessed and admitted in her own voice on video that she let us down and GEJ was incompetent.

The same woman also admitted that she was incompetent and unable to protect Nigerians economically when she threw in the towel and advised us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling close to $80.

That was 2014 when she gave up, cop to her failure, ran out of tricks and threw in the towel and ultimately telling us to get ready to suffer.

So, if the world class banker opined that you are going to suffer when oil was selling for $75, exactly what is she going to tell you to do in 2016 with oil selling for $40?

Abeg keep quiet..

can you get serious with your life for once? Nigerians are suffering. Get serious for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos / Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.