Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (35595 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by zeitel: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Real2020:

If you love Igbo and SS, then come out and protest that it is not fair that All functioning ports are in Lagos despite equipped ports in Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onne, Warri and Onitsha. Also, Its not fair that there are airports in Enugu, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo and Owerri yet SE and SS people have to travel to Lagos to fly in and out of the country. Zeitel, it seems like you are of the Fayose and Kayode type that is conscientious, Is all these fair to you? What if the reverse was the case...having yorubas fly in and out of the country by driving 10 hrs to SE and SS, and to clear their goods. Is this fair?
@real 2020, I totally agree with you on this one. It's totally unfair. I guess that's why some people are clamouring for RESTRUCTURING. However, all you said are capital projects that could have been embarked upon by the state governments(permit me to say some actually). It makes us wonder, did the past governments of those states really have the progress if their people at heart. I am glad you didn't use insulting words on me. I believe that one day, we shall be one as we once were. #fajuyi&ironsi
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by MrGerald(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
ibedun:

This is self delusion bro. That tiny 5% land that doesn't produce anything. And ya people scattered all over the place like refugees. Abegi!
Reta*rds, most products you buy with made in China, Taiwan, Japan and the rest actually produced in the East, no you won't know because you're too gullible and primitive to find out, go to East pple are doing something for themselves, keep deceiving yourself with Nigeria map and the 5% that voted for ur presidiot.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ibedun: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2016
MrGerald:
Reta*rds, most products you buy with made in China, Taiwan, Japan and the rest actually produced in the East, no you won't know because you're too gullible and primitive to find out, go to East pple are doing something for themselves, keep deceiving yourself with Nigeria map and the 5% that voted for ur presidiot.

Liar, I have been to the East and spent some time at Onitcha. "The prove of the pudding is in the eating" is an English proverb. If East was so great why are ya people scattered all over Nigeria like cockroaches? Even the tiny minority tribes stay in their territory and land. I have very little respect or regards for ya people. Eze N'digbo 1.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by MrGerald(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
ibedun:

Liar, I have been to the East and spent some time at Onitcha. "The prove of the pudding is in the eating" is an English proverb. If East was so great why are ya people scattered all over Nigeria like cockroaches? Even the tiny minority tribes stay in their territory and land. I have very little respect or regards for ya people. Eze N'digbo 1.
ask Americans, Chinese, Indians, aus, etc why they leave their respective countries to other places even they're better off, continue to remain in your domain, cave man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.