Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (35593 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by leghagha: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
It goes to show most of us don't understand the problem at hand.Will she increase the price of oil to over 100 dollars or diversify the economy overnight?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

THERE WAS RECESSION LIKE NOW UNDER JONATHAN BUT NGOZI COVERED IT UP – AMAECHI
So why can't Kemi cover this one up too?

Because we must face the effects of mismanagement, sooner or later. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala lied and deceived us all were rosy.

It was not. She dipped her hands into ECA and the reserves to pay subsidy when we had an Oil boom. The best in the history of his country.

This government is facing and fighting to solve the problems created by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Good managers solve problems.
Bad managers create problems.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Okonjo my wife,come back joor. This Adeosun Is trash. I'm Yoruba but phuck that tribalism sh!t,one Nigeria.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Realdeals(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wonder how someone that could not effectively manage an economy during surplus be able to do that now their is scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Imagine praying for the same woman who took money from the ECA without Appropriation and lied that the Finance Commissioners agreed to do it.

The Finance Commissioners exposed that she lied.

That is the same woman people want. In a normal world, this woman should pay for the hardship she caused millions of Nigerians.

The same people she caused problems are begging her to come back.

I wonder how Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala looks at these people who beg for her return. She knows she messed us up big time.

Worst mistake in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by jydeskill1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rubbish & Nonsense. calling a the killer to come and resurrect. IPOB people make me laugh calling Adeosun kindergarten. Your So called economic expert took us where we are today. God will Judge all of you.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by anigbajumo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I wonder why it is so hard for some people to get a simple fact.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala destroyed our economy.

We are suffering the results of her mismanagement.

It is their DNA to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Basillona(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
jomoh:
So this is the best these mofos can do? run back to the very CIA spy that destroyed our economy to this extent?

Yes, the present government is clueless, but does it mean we have no other economists that are better that the destroyer to take our economy forward?

It's a pity tribalism has really blinded us to the fact that this woman suppervised the economy that started borrowing to pay government workers. The very same woman that supervised the looting of our patrimony and wasnt patriotic enough to even resign at the least from her post as a protest against the mindless looting that went on under her. Even if she could not voice out.

it's really pathetic.

Using short term borrowing to meet short term expenses like salaries, consumables is allowable in finance. The problem would be if you collect IMF loans to pay salary but using borrowings from Treasury Bills to pay salaries is OK. How many of the lootings have been linked to her or even her approval. This lady made it to the final stage on world bank president recruitment. She publicly gave advises (fuel subsidy, Sovereign Wealth Fund) that were ignored and if implemented would have seen us out of this tough times. Sentiments aside she deserves our respect.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Okonjo my wife,come back joor. This Adeosun Is trash. I'm Yoruba but phuck that tribalism sh!t,one Nigeria.

[size=14pt]Okonjo-Iweala Lied, We Didn’t Approve $2bn Withdrawal From ECA – FAAC[/size]

Finance commissioners from the 36 states of the federation have denied granting approval for the withdrawal of $2 billion from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) as alleged by the former minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/okonjo-iweala-lied-we-didnt-approve-2bn-withdrawal-from-eca-faac/

You want us to go back to this.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by slysteel: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Mofos tagging anything against this goverment IpOB and Igbo.. Did U check the page to confirm they are only Igbo names...Nairaland Should start banning some mofos that can't drop a single contribution to matters at hand.
why should they ban their fellow mofos? nairaland is a shit hole where teenage kids from mgbatiland come to display their agberoship.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by lindiwey: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

The useless woman is now telling us how worthless and incompetent she was and how they failed to prevent the economic calamity they left behind..

This is the same lazy and incompetent woman who was borrowing billions to pay salary when oil was selling for $80

This is the same good for nothing woman who in 2018 told us to get ready for austerity and suffering when oil was selling for $80.

So, exactly what is she going to do now that oil is selling for $30-40? Sell Nigeria to pay salary...

Igbos and their evil prayers sha.. no wonder they are doomed and condemned people...

Calling someone old enough to be your mother "useless" repeatedly made this your comment more useless and senseless..cant you drive your point without insulting her? Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Stingman: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Because we must face the effects of mismanagement, sooner or later. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala lied and deceived us all were rosy.

It was not. She dipped her hands into ECA and the reserves to pay subsidy when we had an Oil boom. The best in the history of his country.

This government is facing and fighting to solve the problems created by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Good managers solve problems.
Bad managers create problems.

Stop complaining about crude price, Jonathan left you $30b, Obasanjo ...

Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to stop using dwindling crude prices for lack of performance.

According to Obasanjo, he met worse when he took power in 1999, but made the best of it.

He reminded Buhari that unlike his administration that met a paltry $3.7 billion, in the coffers, Goodluck Jonathan left behind a whooping $30 billion.

He said “When I assumed office in 1999, I inherited $3.7 billion in reserve, while Buhari met $30 billion, almost 10 times of what I met then, and the price of oil then was $9. When it got to $20, I was dancing. know the price is down now and with time, it will jump up again. What Buhari is doing currently is preparing ground for Nigeria to take advantage when it goes up again.”

Mister, even if the nation has $100billion in reserves...Nigeria will still be suffering...the current government is frugal and lack good economic management team...

Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.
http://punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Basillona:

Using short term borrowing to meet short term expenses like salaries, consumables is allowable in finance. The problem would be if you collect IMF loans to pay salary but using borrowings from Treasury Bills to pay salaries is OK. How many of the lootings have been linked to her or even her approval. This lady made it to the final stage on world bank president recruitment. She publicly gave advises (fuel subsidy, Sovereign Wealth Fund) that were ignored and if implemented would have seen us out of this tough times. Sentiments aside she deserves our respect.
[size=14pt]
My role in disbursement of the fund— Okonjo-Iweala[/size]

According to a letter signed by Okonjo-Iweala, which was obtained by online medium, Premium Times, the former Finance minister signed off the transfer of the funds but requested then President Goodluck Jonathan to directly demand accountability from the then National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki.

In her immediate reaction, however, Okonjo-Iweala explained that only a part of the fund recovered from late Abacha was spent on arms and not the entire fund.

“It was about this time that some new Abacha funds of about $322 million were returned with another $700 million still expected to be returned. (This is not to be confused with the Abacha funds returned in 2005-2006 under the Obasanjo government whose use for developmental purposes was monitored by the World Bank as earlier explained by Dr Okonjo-Iweala).

“Former President Jonathan set up a committee comprising the former Minister of Justice, former NSA and the former Minister of Finance to determine how best to use both the returned and expected funds for development.

“The NSA made a case for using the returned funds for urgent security operations since, he noted, there cannot be any development without peace and security. Based on this, a decision was taken to deploy about $322 million for the military operations, while the expected $700 million would be applied for development programmes as originally conceived.

“Following the discussions and based on the urgency of the NSA’s memo, Dr Okonjo-Iweala requested the President to approve the transfer of the requested amount to the NSA’s Office for the specified purposes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-okonjo-iweala-diverted-n61-4bn-abacha-loot-to-nsa-report/

She did this without Appropriation.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by cstr15: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Truly we Nigerians are BAD student of history! We can be likened to the Israelites of those days...when God decided to take them away from Egypt(captivity), through wilderness to canaan(promise land)..they cried and wailed..claiming to be better off in Egypt..

Same thing is happening now, we have been crying for diversification..now we are in a situation were we can painfully,but slowly diversify..we are crying! We are paying for recklessness in embezzlement and lack of vision on the part of our past leaders.. Longing for a government official that kept giving us an utopia Nigeria on paper..despite the oil bloom, nothing to show for it...

I can imagine how she would be laughing @ how gullible majority of citizens of her country are..
Your non-oil sector has shrinked from what it was in the past.
FDI has dropped rapidly. So Nigeria was actually diversifying at a more rapid pace before. I am sure you can't compare adeshina's agricultural exploits to whatever buhari has now in audu ogbeh.
Now there is no more diversification. Not with your president searching for more free oil reserves. Just more suffering.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to stop using dwindling crude prices for lack of performance.

According to Obasanjo, he met worse when he took power in 1999, but made the best of it.

He reminded Buhari that unlike his administration that met a paltry $3.7 billion, in the coffers, Goodluck Jonathan left behind a whooping $30 billion.

He said “When I assumed office in 1999, I inherited $3.7 billion in reserve, while Buhari met $30 billion, almost 10 times of what I met then, and the price of oil then was $9. When it got to $20, I was dancing. know the price is down now and with time, it will jump up again. What Buhari is doing currently is preparing ground for Nigeria to take advantage when it goes up again.”

Mister, even if the nation has $100billion in reserves...Nigeria will still be suffering...the current government is frugal and lack good economic management team...

Can you believe using that as an excuse for educated economist?

We are talking of Billions of dollars mismanaged and she is talking of $30 Billion.

They met a windfall. The highest in the history of Nigeria. A windfall that was like no other.

Yet she left thirty billion in a mono economy which depends on Crude whose value fell and exports fell.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by cstr15: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
leghagha:
It goes to show most of us don't understand the problem at hand.Will she increase the price of oil to over 100 dollars or diversify the economy overnight?
She cannot improve price of oil, true. But she has the pedigree and the global clout to attract much needed FDI and dollars in the country and assure them of long term gains.
Nigeria needs solid investments. We were the third largest in the world under iweala, now it is not even in Africa's top 10 destinations for real investments.
It is no longer a question of oil.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

[size=14]Soludo grades Jonathan “F” on economy; says his administration the worst ever[/size]

“My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. Those who have decided to vote for him will not do so because he has taken Nigeria to the moon. His record on the economy is a clear ‘F’ grade,” Mr. Soludo said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175663-soludo-grades-jonathan-f-economy-says-administration-worst-ever.html
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Stingman: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do you believe an educated economist is making that as an excuse?

We are talking of Billions of dollars mismanaged and she is talking of $30 Billion.

They met a windfall. The highest in the history of Nigeria. A windfall that was like no other.

Yet she left thirty billion in a mono economy which depends on Crude whose value fell and exports fell.

You sound as if you know anything about economics....Do we have the same scale of issue in 1984...? You seem not to understand that people can't give what they don't have...I bet you even if you trillions in ECA...and you get a uneducated mechanic as the manager...he will deplete the resources...it is simple as that...Even if the past government was that bad...people shouldn't expect immediate impact barely a year later...

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

Under OBJ, price went up. Massively and continued going up. Under Buhari, the price is not going up and the production and exportation dropped.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Stingman: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

[size=14]Soludo grades Jonathan “F” on economy; says his administration the worst ever[/size]

“My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. Those who have decided to vote for him will not do so because he has taken Nigeria to the moon. His record on the economy is a clear ‘F’ grade,” Mr. Soludo said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175663-soludo-grades-jonathan-f-economy-says-administration-worst-ever.html

BUHARI’S ECONOMIC POLICIES, HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS-FINANCIAL TIMES
written by Our Reporter August 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by CioAngels(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Real2020:
Ahithophels aka afonjas wanted Kemi there as their own Iweala not minding she is not qualified...always dragging feet, fingers and phallic symbols with Igbos as if Igbos are their mate. You see them in Biaffran Invention thread doing the same. The kind of insults Igbos have received in this country cannot be expressed enough. The irony of all these is Igbos want to be left alone in their own country, these afonjas refused, they hide under One Nigeria...uneven playing field and marginalization, and propaganda to drag feet with Igbos.
With such inventions by the igbos and the spareparts dealers and others, if igbo sincerely means to go, seriouly they dont need the approval of the president. Igbo businessmen should met their governors and traditional rulers to give them lands for their trade and the rest of us will be going to the east to buy their goods and services. It will be gradual movement if you are serious. No one is insulting the igbos if not themselves becos if they had listened to ojukwu they will not feel insulted today.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

You sound as if you know anything about economics....Do we have the same scale of issue in 1984...? You seem not to understand that people can't give what they d not have...I bet you even if you a trillions in ECA...and you get a uneducated mechanic as the manager...he will deplete the resources...it is simple as that...Even if the past government was that bad...people shouldn't expect immediate impact barely a year later...

As someone who knows a lot about economics, explain to me how we dipped hands into the ECA without Appropriation under Okonjo-Iweala during a windfall.

That is enough to tell you about her incompetence.

She wrecked our economy. Simple. She admitted herself.

[size=14pt]
Okonjo-Iweala: No political will to save under Jonathan[/size]

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former minister of finance, on Thursday said the zero political will to save under former President Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for the challenges facing the country.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerias-current-sitaution-result-zero-political-will-save-jonthan-says-okonjo-iweala
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by repogirl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Chai IPOB has made this one mad.
In almost every post he makes na ipob, ipob, ipob he writes like a mad woman running naked in the market square.

why you wicked like this na? grin

Aresa be like....

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by ShootToKill: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Mofos tagging anything against this goverment IpOB and Igbo.. Did U check the page to confirm they are only Igbo names...Nairaland Should start banning some mofos that can't drop a single contribution to matters at hand.

To the likes of Aresarudeen, posters like oyelade Gbenga and babba mikhail are IPOb and Igbo. These afonjarudeens are clowns. grin
Can anything good ever come out yorubamudeen skull like this...

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stingman:

BUHARI’S ECONOMIC POLICIES, HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS-FINANCIAL TIMES
written by Our Reporter August 19, 2016

You can criticise Buhari's policies. We can debate that. You can not deny he is managing little to save it. While Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala threw away the plenty we had.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Saicology212: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
If she could still keep the ship afloat while the treasury was looted as alleged, don't you think it required some special skill set. I doubt if the present government could do the same.Her services are definitely needed even if it's in an advisory capacity.l

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Deepfreezer(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't know why some people don't read before commenting. Up there were people from different tribes. Yet the scallywags termed it IPOB agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by justy15: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
the truth of the matter is that Jonathan supervised over a highly corrupt government but the economic team coordinated by okonjo iweala placed Nigeria ahead south Africa n most attractive for foreign direct investment. unfortunately, we lost all the big investors within buhari's six months in office for lack of policy direction and till date our economy has continued to deteriorate in the hand of the managers. worse still is the corrupt motive behind the forex policy busted by sanusi last week where Aisha buhari n top apc cabals rake in billions at the expense of Nigerian business community there by killing production. I honestly fear for our country therefore, I support the call for anybody with requisite experience to bail us out despite his or her religious ethnic or political affiliation
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Saicology212:
If she could still keep the ship afloat while the treasury was looted as alleged, don't you think it required some special skill set. I doubt if the present government could do the same.Her services are definitely needed even if it's in an advisory capacity.l

She kept the ship afloat by plunging us deeper and deeper into debt. While she supervised the greedy politicians carting away the dividends from the Crude oil boom.

We are paying for her mismanagement unless you want her to come and make it worse than this in the future.
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
justy15:
the truth of the matter is that Jonathan supervised over a highly corrupt government but the economic team coordinated by okonjo iweala placed Nigeria ahead south Africa n most attractive for foreign direct investment. unfortunately, we lost all the big investors within buhari's six months in office for lack of policy direction and till date our economy has continued to deteriorate in the hand of the managers. worse still is the corrupt motive behind the forex policy busted by sanusi last week where Aisha buhari n top apc cabals rake in billions at the expense of Nigerian business community there by killing production. I honestly fear for our country therefore, I support the call for anybody with requisite experience to bail us out despite his or her religious ethnic or political affiliation

The investors were here because of an Oil Boom. When once the oil boom stopped, they left. Not because of Okonjo-Iweala's lie statistics.

Things were hell under her. She kept emptying our dividends and pretended as if she was some genius.

Unfortunately, she messed up everything and many were too blind to see the harm she did.

How many asked why our reserves depleted and ECA went down during plenty? During a boom, she was running around borrowing.

How many asked what happened to our dividends that we had New borrow when we were to save?
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by papy7ty(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by MrGerald(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

The useless woman is now telling us how worthless and incompetent she was and how they failed to prevent the economic calamity they left behind..

This is the same lazy and incompetent woman who was borrowing billions to pay salary when oil was selling for $80

This is the same good for nothing woman who in 2018 told us to get ready for austerity and suffering when oil was selling for $80.

So, exactly what is she going to do now that oil is selling for $30-40? Sell Nigeria to pay salary...

Igbos and their evil prayers sha.. no wonder they are doomed and condemned people...
online warrior, who condemned them? talking when you meet them in real life na you'll shiver

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.