Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fallinq For A Runz Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fallinq For A Runz Girl (1483 Views)

How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Met a runz girl last nyt. What enticed me most was her shape and slight pretty face 2geda with the swagg she displaced. I noticed her to be the type that prefer screwinq with handsome G's.

Hope i don't sound like am fallinq for her now but the truth is that i actually do.

I got her contact ask if she'll be free durinq the days and she was absolutely positive, sure she was expecting me to finalise the meet there but the truth is that i want to take her for more than what she is.
I want a friendship with her.

Does it make sense?
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by saintfellow(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2016
sleeping with a prostitute is the most dangerous thing any young guy that want to live a great life will do.
Its like you dont know what you may be exposing your destiny to.

2 Likes

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by Theresa1990: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2016
it doesn't make sense, hapi now?
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
sleeping with a prostitute is the most dangerous thing any young guy that want to live a great life will do.
_ she looked too good for a prostitute
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Theresa1990:
it doesn't make sense, hapi now?
_ if only u can gimme a reason angry
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by saintfellow(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2016
manee2:
_ she looked too good for a prostitute
looking too good, wont change danger you might expose your great future to

2 Likes

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by ibehKachukwu: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Oga, follow ur hart.

Try her out, tell her ur intentions first and get her response.

Most of em on d street are better than ones at home.

Na clothes dey cover everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by Theresa1990: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2016
manee2:
_ if only u can gimme a reason angry
saintfellow said it all, BTW y will u wanna bleep a lady u don't know?
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Theresa1990:
saintfellow said it all, BTW y will u wanna bleep a lady u don't know?
_ u neva knew ur guy b4 he introduced himself
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by NemzySeries(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
Runs gals mostly do it to make ends meet while prostitutes do dat as a full-time job by d way he said he wanna start a relationship with her & if shez rili into him tinz are gonna work fine.....which gal arnd don't screw abt? aw are d normal ladies we meet beta dan her by d way? ...........b ye not deceived, even ashewo dey catch feelings

1 Like

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by Surfboard(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2016
manee2:
Met a runz girl last nyt. What enticed me most was her shape and slight pretty face 2geda with the swagg she displaced. I noticed her to be the type that prefer screwinq with handsome G's.

Hope i don't sound like am fallinq for her now but the truth is that i actually do.

I got her contact ask if she'll be free durinq the days and she was absolutely positive, sure she was expecting me to finalise the meet there but the truth is that i want to take her for more than what she is.
I want a friendship with her.

Does it make sense?

Yes, it makes sense and everyone deserves a second chance. Pray though, be careful, and most of all, be patient with her cause it won't be easy at the beginning, or at any time.

1 Like

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by dryyansh1(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm not going to castigate you breh cos. ..

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by finalboss(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
damn..
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

Runs gals mostly do it to make ends meet while prostitutes do dat as a full-time job by d way he aid he wanna start a relationship with her.....which gal arnd don't screw abt? aw are d normal ladies we meet beta dan her?

Exactly.. supported

1 Like

Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by bowman000(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
Oga, follow ur hart.

Try her out, tell her ur intentions first and get her response.

Most of em on d street are better than ones at home.

Na clothes dey cover everything

hnmmmmmm which kin advice be dis
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by manee2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
bowman000:

hnmmmmmm which kin advice be dis

Dat was his opinion.. so true
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by Theresa1990: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
manee2:
_ u neva knew ur guy b4 he introduced himself
but what u said was a runs girl, I mean not a decent one. if only she is then u won't have used the word runs girl, so?
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
!
Re: Fallinq For A Runz Girl by drmikeadams(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin thunder will fire Op if he come back nairaland come complain say the girl sleep with em best friend amadioha will decsend on you join grin

(1) (Reply)

Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? / Money Inside Vagina; Security Man Exposes Thieving Maid [shocking Photos] / Adaksbullet Is Wannabea Of Me!!!!!!!!!!:-o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.