Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha (9430 Views)

Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After 4-day Working Visit To Turkey / Forgotten Facts : The Three Day War Between Nigeria And Chad. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by BlackPeni5: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
As if he even pays salaries
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Okorocha has given workers 2 free days to do their other side jobs so that the 3 working days will be done with diligence and total commitment but many are yet to understand his motives. To me he is too intelligent for the average Nigerian to understand. Many workers will lose their jobs as a result of ignorance in thinking it will still be business as usual.

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by MissingBudget: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
SageTravels:
This recently completed tunnel was built in Imo
state using an ultra modern technology that
temporarily converts cars to yachts when passing
through.
Should be named the transformer tunnel. This
single lane tunnel cost 10 billion naira and was
built by Rocha's Okorocha in 2016.
No drainage. Free yacht conversion, you can try it
with your car.

Port Harcourt Road, abi?
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by cole265(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Lifestone:

How will he conduct an impact assessment of this programme?
I used to admire Rochas a lot before he became a Governor but can't say the same again.
Why do some good men become bad once they get into power

My guy, just like you, I have more admiration for this man before he became governor. I must confess though, that I still admire him a lot.
He has very radical thoughts and views about governance, but will require understanding and good support to carry through.
I wish most state government, especially the poor states will adopt this stand...visit most of these offices you will be surprised at the level of redundancy...these guys just sit in and rot away wasting vital time doing nothing most of the time. Time that could be truly invested in other profitable ventures.

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by NORSIYK(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
SageTravels:
This recently completed tunnel was built in Imo
state using an ultra modern technology that
temporarily converts cars to yachts when passing
through.
Should be named the transformer tunnel. This
single lane tunnel cost 10 billion naira and was
built by Rocha's Okorocha in 2016.
No drainage. Free yacht conversion, you can try it
with your car.
God bless you my brother

Look at tunnel okoroawusa built in 2016
And compare it with the one Nnamani built in 2005 and see how senseless okoroawusa is

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Twoboys: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Current bulk of civil servants are not productive, but idle minds using official hours for personal stuffs. Solution is to reduce official work hours(days) and use the remaining official hours(days) for a compulsory unprovided for, unsupervised and unspecific agricultural activities which will not be measurable. Yet you planning on hiring additional 3,000 persons into the same service, at a time wage bills are out of hand.Really?
What about using training and adequate supervision, couple with enforcement of existing disciplinary rules in the service to build efficiency in the service. What about supporting existing and intending farmers in the state who are struggling with many challenges, so as to improve agricultural activities in the state.

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Twoboys: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
cole265:

My guy, just like you, I have more admiration for this man before he became governor. I must confess though, that I still admire him a lot.
He has very radical thoughts and views about governance, but will require understanding and good support to carry through.
I wish most state government, especially the poor states will adopt this stand...visit most of these offices you will be surprised at the level of redundancy...these guys just sit in and rot away wasting vital time doing nothing most of the time. Time that could be truly invested in other profitable ventures.

And yet he is planning on recruiting additional 3,000 civil servants to the already redundant ones?

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2016
NORSIYK:

God bless you my brother

And compare it with the one Nnamani built in 2005 and see how senseless okoroawusa is

Hope you know that just like roads tunnels can be flooded after a heavy downpour. Underground tunnel like this one is even more prone as the rain might overwhelm the underground tank and pump. This one is in UK.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/transportation/midtown-tunnel-flooded-during-storm/article_a68de17d-6f18-5d96-8153-3de8fd056102.html

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by cole265(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Twoboys:

And yet he is planning on recruiting additional 3,000 civil servants to the already redundant ones?

That is the confusion that comes with politics. It's difficult for politicians to maintain a stance. It's so annoying

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by cole265(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
NORSIYK:

God bless you my brother

You can't make accurate judgement from the angle of these photographs. ...
But note that all politicians are thieves!!! OkoroHousa or OkoroYoruba or even Namawusa or Nnamayoruba.
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by cole265(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Abagworo:
Okorocha has given workers 2 free days to do their other side jobs so that the 3 working days will be done with diligence and total commitment but many are yet to understand his motives. To me he is too intelligent for the average Nigerian to understand. Many workers will lose their jobs as a result of ignorance in thinking it will still be business as usual.

Thank you my guy. Very sensible and visionary comment.

But I will be disappointed if this statement of yours is parochial cool
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by cole265(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
BlackPeni5:
As if he even pays salaries

FYI, he is up to date with salaries. Read the article again.
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by banio: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Pavore9:
"There is nothing that is cultivated or produced in the state. All the things we eat like tomato, pepper, cucumber, groundnut and others things are produced in the North. Think of a situation where the northerners decide to stop supplying us with these edibles, what happens?”

Not just tell them to go and farm as he has a responsibility to see that the State Ministry of Agriculture empower Imolites with the knowledge of how to productively grow these crops, make hybrid seeds easily available for people to buy then post handling and value addition.

Farming is good, but should adults be forced to farm. Is that not tantamount to slavery or forced labour. Singapore has no farm, yet they have a better economy than Nigeria. People should do things on their volition. Government should come up with good ideas not telling people to farm. Even early men farmed when there was need for it.

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Lifestone(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

My dear, they were never good men we just didn't know them enough then.I really admired him when he came running 4 his 1st tenure, my dad told me rochas was nd still a crook but I won't believe him but now I know berra....Good morning Sir
Good morning too my Sister, God will help us in this country
Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Pavore9: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2016
banio:

Farming is good, but should adults be forced to farm. Is that not tantamount to slavery or forced labour. Singapore has no farm, yet they have a better economy than Nigeria. People should do things on their volition. Government should come up with good ideas not telling people to farm. Even early men farmed when there was need for it.

There is nothing wrong with the State empowering her people with knowledge on how to go about certain productively. If as a civil servant l get to learn how to grow lettuce, capsicum, cabbage, cucumber etc which are brought in from outside the State, that 2 days off will be more meaningful as what l will earn from the sales of my harvest would outstrip my salary but since one has an option not to farm, he/she can opt to relax at home on those days off as that will not affect his or her salary at the end of the month.

Re: Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha by Deepfreezer(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Heard of this policy and I wasn't disappointed its been made by Okoroawusa. Lol.

FG Sues Agip, Total For $635m Over Undeclared Cargoes / Osun 2018: Ssg’s Exit Won’t Affect My Victory - Oyetola / Finance Act: Stamp Duty Collection - Fresh Crisis Looms

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)