Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC (24925 Views)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by july66: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://punchng.com/elected-impossible-apc/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I think the fight against corruption should start with Buhari & co. There is no greater corruption than making election promises. Winning the election based on those promises & later denying those promises. Thank God those promises were captured on banners & vehicles. It now looks as if those promises were made to make the party attractive to voters without any thought as to how or whether those promises were achievable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Rallyman: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
We didn't vote you to do the impossible you promised us the impossible.... God please fast forward to 2019 we are tired of this fucking change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Roadmike(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=20pt]When you guys and your clueless Leader realise its impossible, why go in for the Job.

This failed Party is full of , Enough of that and Get Out.

Say Nigeria, Change the Change ![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by yedidiah(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Well, I don't blame them after all they didn't have any game plan on how to lead the country. They only rode on the fact that people were fed up with what PDP was offering.

Even the President's total campaign speech no reach one hour sef.

I wish resigning from office is a part of the Nigerian political culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Francon(f): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
I love it when these Buharists say "the economy would have been worse if GEJ was reelected". It means they at least know the economy is bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Duru009(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
I have faith like a mustard seed.. ...

Buhari will certainly turn things around.. ..

Things will certainly get better in this country ....
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Duru009(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
I have faith like a mustard seed.. ...

Buhari will certainly turn things around.. ..

Things will certainly get better in this country ....
#Hopeful
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by junnyjake(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
baresywood:
Sometimes i commend PMB, most times i condemn his actions. Never see me as one that knoweth not what he doeth.
Our problem started the moment we had GEJ and PMB only as the favourite of Majority of Nigerians into the office of the President.
Now i know why marriages fail in Nigeria, we don't ask questions, we just start defending what we don't know about someone we know absolutely nothing about.
But we asked questions oooo, abi elder Boniface Ushaka? Nathaniel Sesoo never gave any convincing answer aside "This man can fix it". I even had a very good friend who said once security is achieved, economy will boom. He knew nothing about security, he never knew Nigeria is bigger than securing the N/E.
Nigerians must learn to ask fundamental questions if we must progress. Even if your father wants to run for office, ask him questions without sentiments.
Aside asking questions, we must also learn to defend, only, things that has satisfied our curiosity, not my "oga at the top" said so....
When you are called to lead or you choose to lead, remember, YOU MUST SACRIFICE ALL TO JUSTIFY YOUR POSITION WITHOUT FEAR AND YOU MUST NEVER THINK OF YOUR OWN GAIN.

We the youth should come together, reason together fight reasonable for our right. May God help us.

PMB never presented himself for questions, because he knew he would have goofed and mess everything up without coming close to a million votes. When I later realized he opted for a town hall meeting in the UK instead only then was my reservations heightened.

Like you said, we failed to ask the right questions, but now it's all good as we are currently learning from our mistakes.

God knows, if I had voted during the last elections, I would rather vote for someone like Onovo of the NCP even though I know it won't count. caz both of the preferred candidates once ruled over us and the results were nothing to go by.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yet awon GBAJA are sharing IMPOSDIBLE BILLIONS! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
So funny the campaign promises are gradually changing. Admit it or not, you guys are just incapable and incompetent. Enough of the brainwashing..we just got wiser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by ORIGENAL(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dis onye ofe manu is talking like Lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by junnyjake(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
july66:
I think the fight against corruption should start with Buhari & co. There is no greater corruption than making election promises. Winning the election based on those promises & later denying those promises. Thank God those promises were captured on banners & vehicles. It now looks as if those promises were made to make the party attractive to voters without any thought as to how or whether those promises were achievable.

All of a sudden they were all hit by selective amnesia and our no 1 person started displaying symptoms of Alzmeiher, such a pity we find ourselves in this mess.
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by awa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abeg is there any way I can slap these APC guys online and the slap go reach wey dem dey

I have been thinking of what to do and reset/format their brains. They think we all be FOOLS for Naija.

Enuf of blaming the last regime over everything when you guys have not done anything at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by wristbangle: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
The expectation is high and people voted you to perform. It is well sha.
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
If We/Nigerians/Niger Delta don't hold Our Leaders/Politicians Accountable, Our Leader/Politicains will hold Us Accountable - SERIOUSMINDED
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Stanbeto: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
A P C = all Promise Cancelled

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by crown08(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
PUSH1:
Well Rome was not built in a day
ode is dat how u sympathize urself
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Austinio: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ds people are big b*stard: for how long wil ds belmin go on. What plan do ds govt even have if ds country collapse
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by 1miccza: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
On the contrary oga APC dem,you promised the impossible and could not fulfill one una must work ooo... E don set oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Greenback: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
PUSH1:
Well Rome was not built in a day
but it can be destroyed under one yr? Suffering and smiling zombie
thunda faya apc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by DozieInc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
scachy:
Under GEJ, they said the economy's growth was on paper alone. Oya, grow the economy on paper? Mba. Grow it in real life? No.

Ndi ara

I Don laugh tire... even to do expo on paper, no way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by TAXMASTER: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
MR Oni u will never see better tinz in ur life,calamity will be ur inheritance forever till u die,idi*tic fool,may natural disaster hit u and ur family for spewing trash,....MONKEY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
crown08:
ode is dat how u sympathize urself

Sympathize kwa.
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by bejeria101(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Never in your inept,clueless life make that mistake,we never elected you,gej conceded to avoid the blood that you are still spilling today. Know the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

but it can be destroyed under one yr? Suffering and smiling zombie

thunda faya apc

I prefer it now
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by tete7000(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
From the day a man claimed he needs seven months to produce ministers he later called noise makers claiming he can run his government without them, it was obvious to the wise Buhari's cluelessness knows no bound. Sorry zombies for listening to Lie Muhammed and believing lies. Unfortunately it doesn't take long for lies to fall apart like pack of cards. Here it is o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Greenback: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Keneking:
Useless party
the THING hold you nó be small grin grin Thank God sha,ya eye døn clear..

Abeg who knows where omenk.. dey o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Greenback: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Keneking:
Useless party
the THING hold you nó be small grin grin Thank God sha,ya eye døn clear..

Abeg who knows where omenk.. dey o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by sunnyside16(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Imagine this kyn talk. APC giving excuses since May 2015........nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by specco(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
This clueless, lying and confused bunch(APC) should have maintained the status quo where Pdp left off. But unfortunately Nigeria is sliding fast down the abyss.
Pmb should just eat the humble pie and recall the 5%ers et al Ngozi okonjo Iwela, Soludo, Idika Kalu and others that Obasanjo worked with which Y'aradua and Goodluck retained.
We need to do something fast. A good economic team is needed.
DOLLAR IS NOW N420 and still falling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by crown08(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48936577][/quote]jonsnow leave am, the idiot is a paid zombie i just witnessed it.
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
APC promised nigerians the impossible change so why are they crying wolf and playing the victim for being elected? this is gross ineptitude, incompetence, lack of proficiency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.