Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC (24933 Views)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things – APC / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by anonimi: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
The Deputy National Chairman (South) of the All Progressives Congress, Segun Oni, has said the party was elected to do the impossible.

Is Segun Oni not the former PDP governor of Ekiti state?
Anyway, I thought it was DullardPoo and his All ProgreTHIEF Criminals that promised what they have now realised is impossible just to portray Jonathan and PDP as inefficient

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3763127_fbimg1463311750774_jpeg73fcb216ac19796f3ef5762c8890e6f3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3763128_fbimg1463311758295_jpeg995bb45c6ff7e34155c1521df4bdff85

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B-gqOjZIQ8E/VK-k2lm9ZgI/AAAAAAABfbk/f_qU-jJX9-g/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by marcopollo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bunch of Jokers Unlimited!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by repogirl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol! So they did not know it was impossible when they were making tall promises?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by nnamdismart: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
This has clearly shown that this people are clueless and moving without direction so don't expect anything from the clueless party

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Uncletony(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
If you cannot do the impossible, then common sense would have told you to quit the stage.

You do not have any excuse by your continual holding on to power.

Buharis is a dictator, a thief, he is biased, selfish and clueless.

APC can not deceive Nigerians again.

My friend! that is the problem with a typical blackman !....even david cameron has to quit quietly when he had no solution to offer. APC stincks !!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by ngoziama: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://punchng.com/elected-impossible-apc/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Segun oni you are so shameless.Honestly, if you had one you wouldnt have been babbling like a duck because even a baby's babbling can be better understood.May devil infiltrate you and yours for telling us you were elected to do the impossible. Liar from the pit of hell.when you all lied, common sense never told you it was impossible.Segun oni, do us a favour by becoming dumb like your brother liar mohammed has become in recent times.APC, , thank God this is nigeria otherwise go try this rubbish in the arab world and see how you would recognise your ancestors by force.i wish I could set my eyes on you outside this country especially at the airport, I will ensure I buy eggs and waste on your lying and stinking body.
Wickedness, ,hatred and unforgiving spirit will sink apc and not poor innocent nigerians. Segun oni be warned that a hungry man is an angry man so respect your falsified age.mtchewwwww!!!

Apc call soludo ohhhhh eschew pride and hatred ohhhh . I aint gonna sink with you because God has put aside a plan b for me if you decide to commit suicide.simply drop nigerian and continue with my life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by assetman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
wonderfool ? the only difference between the two is one bring good luck while d other brought bad luck,we ve enjoyed d good luck I think its time Nigeria start to enjoy d other side..,,.God ve mercy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by anonimi: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Uncletony:
My friend! that is the problem with a typical blackman !....even david cameron has to quit quietly when he had no solution to offer. APC stincks !!

Abi oh.
I sorry for those of us black people who keep allowing such people to rule over us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964496_img20160713wa0000_jpeg5f8afdd8ac03faaf771f294478b46a06

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by damilareoye: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
As of the time the promise was made, you don't know they were unachievable abi.

Where is thunder ⚡ self

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by IamThrive(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Truly,truly I say unto A-PI-CHII.

IF YOU PEOPLE DID EXPLAIN THIS TO NIGERIANS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, THEN YOU WILL KNOW VALUABLE PDP WILL BE THE BEST OPTION TO VOTE FOR...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Folzye(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
In short APC scammed Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by everozone: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wil u shut up ur trap Segun.U guys in APC blame PDP 4 virtually all d inadequecies and undoings of ur failed government.In d entire PDP 16 yrs reigns we never xperienced level of hardship we pass thru 2day.D Nigeria PDP handed over to APC was better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Johnson799(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
This APC pple no dey shame at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Ahmeduana(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://punchng.com/elected-impossible-apc/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
IMPOSSIBLE LIKE INCREASING
FUEL FROM 87 NAIRA TO 145 NAIRA
A BAG OF RICE FROM 8,500 TO 22,000 NAIRA
INCREASING OF ELECTRICITY TARIFF BY 45 PERCENT
DOLLAR FROM 197 TO ALMOST 450 NAIRA
CBN SECRET RECRUITMENT.
FIR SECRET RECRUITMENT.
IMMIGRATION SECRET RECRUITMENT.
LOCKING PEOPLE WITHOUT CHARGING TO COURT OF LAW OR DISOBEYING COURT ORDER. TRAMPLING ON PEOPLES FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.
HERDSMEN COMMITTING GENOCIDE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
DIVIDING NIGERIA ALONG THE LINE OF 97 TO 5 PERCENT.
THAT SOME NIGERIANS ARE MORE IMPORTANT....
THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF DESTROY WHAT IT TAKES 16 GOOD YEARS TO BUILD IN 18 MONTHS.
RETURNING NIGERIAN FROM NO1 ECONOMY IN AFRICA TO NO 16.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by KardinalZik(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Devil punish APC

APC punish naija
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by phranq(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
whc kin joke b dis one?? wen una dey promise us heaven n earth like man wey dey on top woman dey promise his life in choruses n stanzas.... una no kw abi ara gbara agba, gbapiakwa unu anya dia?!! in short buusu michakwa unu onu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Oshin56(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Enemy at work again did we put gun at your head before saying you will turn good to bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Wallade(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Segun Oni; APC - Nobody employed you nor APC to do impossible things. All we demand of you are normal and expected of any reasonable government.

I see this as an admission of incompetence or weakness on the part of APC. "If the heat is too much, quit the kitchen". APC should resign and leave office for competent parties and persons.

You don't have to perform miracles to lead the country towards prosperity, economic growth and development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by pepigeorge(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Una neva see suffer. .... this same jobless NLanders promoted the dullard..
too late to cry wen d head is off

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by abbelincon(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by GeneralEmenogu: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
y won't we call u folks names? if u folks can come out without shame saying we wan una to do d impossible. wen una made all d promises, u folks hv impoverished all Nigerian , n una wan us to b quait abi? mad party wit mad folks
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by noble71(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
the last time I check who is Buhari I was told Buhari is a Dog.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by stwazobia: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Idiot, bloody fool, modaf**ker... open that yeye mouth again mek woza you.. Shameless APC scammer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Kaysmash(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
The demands for the impossible have yet to fully kick off and you are crying wolf! When it enters full swing, you will know the difference between starch and akpu!
Nansense and ingredients!!!
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Michel2013: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Devil punish APC

GOD PUNISH APC FOREVER.THEY ARE SO SHAMELESS ALWAYS BLAMING.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by sammhi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48936577][/quote]
I should be ashamed of yourself
U were elected to fix. Infact , you made those promises . No one forced or demanded them from ApC . In any case, now that you have found out I can't do the job u promised, then QUIT!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by MDOLOFU: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
U see y I say APC was not ready for victory. Make sure u don't deny this wen will remind u in 2019 that u say is impossible to keep to ur promise. Idoit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Michel2013: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
I AM JUST TOO TIRED TO COMMENT ANYMORE.I AM JUST WAITING FOR 2019.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Ximonak: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:

But the building started someday undecided

What has your APC started to build since inception

They have destroyed /pull down the small blocks raised by past governments.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
PUSH1:
Well Rome was not built in a day
yes, it wasn't built in a day but THEY DID LAY THE BRICKS EVERYDAY.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by Seahawk: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
So funny
Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by AsoRockz01(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
The solution to Nigerians problem is very simple.
If and only if Buhari can change his cabinet and put in technocrats people that are grounded on what it takes to improve the lives of the citizens of this nation.
He should shun compensation and look out for competent people.
If this is not done,they will continue blaming PDP and GEJ.

I thank God I didn't waste my vote,i voted for GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / Ruga Settlement: Buhari meets Bauchi, Plateau Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.