Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (26466 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by otuwe(f): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2007
hello people am back

did i miss anything
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2007
Hi @all,

I'm still reserved. . . just only wanted to say hello to everyone. Hope your week in this new month had been great.

@otuwe, one love. Wey Aproko? undecided

@enitan2002, how bodi?

@Hnd-holder, how's the weather in Abuja? Hope you gained a lot from the engineering assy. wink

@atwestham, welcome to Nairaland - hope you enjoy more to stay for verrrrrry long.

Cheers all.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by atwestham(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2007
wink Hi Pilgrim, I will try.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2007
Hnd-holder:

Great! You are welcome.

where have you been all this while?

atwestham:

Hi Enitan, my name is Frank I reside in the uk. Hold fast to the right and don't be shaken. The words of Christ as explained  in the Grail message is life itself. wink Cheers!!!!

i havent been shaken, am not shaken and i will never be shaken.

'HE, WHO DOES NOT GRASP THE WORD OF THE LORD ARIGHT BURDENS HIMSELF WITH GUILT'
words of abdrushin-author of the grail message
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2007
Thank you all, we are all welcome.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
"Nothing is so important to man as his existence; nothing so much to be feared as eternity. And therefore it is quite unnatural that there should be men indifferent to the loss of their being and to the danger of an eternity of misery. They think quite otherwise of everything else; they fear the smallest things, they anticipate them, they suffer from them; and the same man who passes so many days and nights in rage and despair over the loss of a place or for some imaginary slight on his honor, that same man knows without anxiety or emotion that he will lose everything at his death. It is a monstrous thing to see this strange sensibility about small things, existing side by side in the same heart at the same time."
(Blaise Pascal 1623-1662)

"We should seek the truth without hesitation; and, if we refuse it, we
show that we value the esteem of men more than the search for truth."
-- Blaise Pascal
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by slitty: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH HEAT ON THIS ISSUE "THOSE WHO ADVERTISE THEMSELVES" QUITE FUNNY THOUGH BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE OURSELVES BEFORE PEOPLE GET INTRUGE BY US. IF YOU ARE REALLY BOTHERED BY REDEEMPTION, THEN THATS NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by slitty: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH HEAT ON THIS ISSUE "THOSE WHO ADVERTISE THEMSELVES" QUITE FUNNY THOUGH BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE OURSELVES BEFORE PEOPLE GET INTRUGE BY US. IF YOU ARE REALLY BOTHERED BY REDEEMPTION, THEN THATS NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Slitty
I hope you are not talking to my lovely, precious PLIGRIM 1? Hey leave her alone o. She has her free will o.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hnd-holder:

@ Slitty
I hope you are not talking to my lovely, precious PLIGRIM 1? Hey leave her alone o. She has her free will o.
caution,someone over here is getting jealous of that statement.

Just let the sleeping dog beauty lie.pilgrim.1. You still remained my one and only on NAIRALAND,despite of our faith differences.

@ slitty,
WHO ARE YOU? Let us know you.
Welcome on board.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2007
Pligrim 1 is mine. Enitan2002 do not try me o.
enitan2002:

caution,someone over here is getting jealous of that statement.

Just let the sleeping dog beauty lie.pilgrim.1. You still remained my one and only on NAIRALAND,despite of our faith differences.

@ slitty,
WHO ARE YOU? Let us know you.
Welcome on board.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hnd-holder:

Pligrim 1 is mine. Enitan2002 do not try me o.
if na play make you stop am ooooo
do you know what we guys (pilgrim and I) have been up to behind Nairaland, i would've loved to let her choose between you and I. but id ont want to hurt your feelings towards her, cos i definitely know she's going to choose me.I just hope otuwe wont be annoyed with two of us again trying to change this thread to a romantic one.

I will like us to meet someday on GRAILLAND, what do you think?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
@PILGRIM 1 we want you back here. You are for me Abi?

Also to answer Slitty.

slitty:

Otuwe can not do me any thing.
Joyful is the game.
enitan2002:

do you know what we guys (pilgrim and I) have been up to behind Nairaland, i would've loved to let her choose between you and I. but id ont want to hurt your feelings towards her, because i definitely know she's going to choose me.I just hope otuwe wont be annoyed with two of us again trying to change this thread to a romantic one.

We are one family we shall surely meet one day.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by cgift(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
these guys ,

una fit contain pilgrim wahala so? this na clash of beliefs o Muslim vs Grail vs Christianity. The film go tough well well.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by IDINRETE: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2007
enitan2002:

do you know what we guys (pilgrim and I) have been up to behind Nairaland, i would've loved to let her choose between you and I. but id ont want to hurt your feelings towards her, because i definitely know she's going to choose me.I just hope otuwe wont be annoyed with two of us again trying to change this thread to a romantic one.

enitan o you have come again she!
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
@enitan2002,

enitan2002:

do you know what we guys (pilgrim and I) have been up to behind Nairaland

Na wah for you! I don beg tire say make you no let anybody know our small secret! You nor dey hear word! grin
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Hnd-holder,

Hnd-holder:

@PILGRIM 1 we want you back here. You are for me Abi?

Hmm. . . em. . . em. . (this one hard O!) grin

Okay, I'm for you and "my-one-and-only" enitan2002. All assignments are subject to his approval. Fair enough?

I saw the amicable exchanges earlier; didn't want to say a word in here - but had to drop in and savour your friendliness. Please keep it up (until the war resumes on tithes grin ).

Hnd-holder:

Also to answer Slitty.

Okay, I'll try to say something to her.

Cheers.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
cgift:

these guys ,

una fit contain pilgrim wahala so?

@cgift,

Lol. . Abeg help me preach am well-well to them. grin
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2007
cgift:

these guys ,

una fit contain pilgrim wahala so? this na clash of beliefs o Muslim vs Grail vs Christianity. The film go tough well well.

who you be sef? make you tell us your logo PIN code

IDINRETE:

enitan o you have come again she!

You sef find me come here, abeg i no want your wahala on this thread, this thread is for US pilgrim & enitan alone o000, shey u don hear me so?

pilgrim.1:

@enitan2002,

Na wah for you! I don beg tire say make you no let anybody know our small secret! You nor dey hear word! grin

we don pass that stage wey we go dey do something for corner wey everybody no go know wetin we dey do.It's only evil men that practice their deeds in the dark (in secrecy).

pilgrim.1:

@Hnd-holder,

Hmm. . . em. . . em. . (this one hard O!) grin

Okay, I'm for you and "my-one-and-only" enitan2002. All assignments are subject to his approval. Fair enough?

I saw the amicable exchanges earlier; didn't want to say a word in here - but had to drop in and savour your friendliness. Please keep it up (until the war resumes on tithes grin ).

Okay, I'll try to say something to her.

Cheers.

@ HND-HOLDER, you don see am for yourself?
she said 'my one and only' enitan2002, what other proof do you need that we're meant to be together?

pilgrim.1:

@cgift,

Lol. . Abeg help me preach am well-well to them. grin

na only me fit contain pilgrim wahala.
pilgrim, abi no be so?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2007
enitan2002:

we don pass that stage wey we go dey do something for corner wey everybody no go know wetin we dey do.It's only evil men that practice their deeds in the dark (in secrecy).

@ HND-HOLDER, you don see am for yourself?
she said 'my one and only' enitan2002, what other proof do you need that we're meant to be together?

na only me fit contain pilgrim wahala.
pilgrim, abi no be so?

Lol, . . . okay enitan2002 - you don win. Shyness dey catch me and I don't want to litter this thread. Make we no appear here to reveal wetin concern only me and you. grin
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2007
slitty:

No vex. Could you suggest an alternative? Thanks. smiley
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Lol, . . . okay enitan2002 - you don win. Shyness dey catch me and I don't want to litter this thread. Make we no appear here to reveal wetin concern only me and you. grin

shyness never catch you at all, just wait till i post this topic PILGRIM & ENITAN ARE GETTING MARRIED

its now then you wont have any hiding place, what do you think?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2007
enitan2002:

shyness never catch you at all, just wait till i post this topic PILGRIM & ENITAN ARE GETTING MARRIED

Do not sow bad seed.

@Pilgrim 1

Come back to this topic to help the public understand the grail message. Your intelligent questions made me to fall in love with you.
Enitan was looking for wife. I hope he knew the implications if you say yes to his wishes.

Honestly I am very sorry for treating you with hash words. Confirm the you forgive me.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2007
Hi @Hnd-holder,

Hnd-holder:

Honestly I am very sorry for treating you with hash words. Confirm the you forgive me.

No, I should be the one apologising and asking your forgiveness! Honestly.

And if you argue otherwise, then let it be on record that I'd forgiven and let it pass a long while back.

Your friends ("Toks" and "Fide" my colleagues in the office who are also Grail members) send their very warm greetings. They've been very nice to me all along (although I've tried persuading them to join the Forum and post a few - to no avail).

I'll try and be more cordial in my enquiries in this thread - I'll try.

Many thanks again - and keep up your good spirits. wink
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by pilgrim1(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2007
enitan2002:

You no even fit wait to keep matters private! Oya, listen to Hnd-holder. . because if you don't, it won't be the first time someone "crosses over" --

Hnd-holder:

Do not sow bad seed.

Shé you hear now? Jeje and softly-softly. Make we face the topic of this thread, abi? grin

Hnd-holder, what say you on that?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2007
Hnd-holder:

Do not sow bad seed.

@Pilgrim 1

Come back to this topic to help the public understand the grail message. Your intelligent questions made me to fall in love with you.
Enitan was looking for wife. I hope he knew the implications if you say yes to his wishes.

@ HND-HOLDER,
what do you mean by me sowing a bad seed?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2007
pilgrim.1:

You no even fit wait to keep matters private! Oya, listen to Hnd-holder. . because if you don't, it won't be the first time someone "crosses over" --

Shé you hear now? Jeje and softly-softly. Make we face the topic of this thread, abi? grin

Hnd-holder, what say you on that?

So are you on his side now?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2007
We carry a lot of responsibility as a crossbearer, "Toks" and "Fide" let us come up and let others know about the message.

@ pilgrim 1 Thank you and promised never to treat you or any other person that way. Whatever I sow I shall reap.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Hnd-holder:

We carry a lot of responsibility as a crossbearer, "Toks" and "Fide" let us come up and let others know about the message.

@ pilgrim 1 Thank you and promised never to treat you or any other person that way. Whatever I sow I shall reap.

you never answer my question ooo, HND-HOLDER

what do you mean by me sowing a bad seed?
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2007
Thought-forms, Keep your inner thought pure.
Do you mean to marry Pilgrim 1?

Remember that love and marriage are not the same.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
Marriages
Marriages as they are today, and as they have already been for centuries, few exceptions, they are distinctly immoral! everything at the present time is shamelessly directed towards dimming and suffocating every purer intuitive perception.
No one thinks of making the personality what it should, could and must be by also showing the necessary respect for the physical body. The body, the soul, must be regarded as something precious and therefore untouchable
something that should not be exhibited in order to entice!

Thus in this particular respect also the body on earth is inseparable from the soul. Like the soul it must be equally respected and preserved as something inviolable,

Otherwise it will become rubbish with which one soils oneself, deserving nothing better than to be thrown into a corner and picked up cheaply by the first passing hawker.---------From the Grail message.
Re: The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) by Hndholder(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
"What God hath joined together, let not man put asunder!"

Much harm has already been caused by a misunderstanding of these words of Christ. Up till now many imagined that "what God hath joined" referred to the marriage. But this, however, had so far nothing to do with the meaning of the words. That which God has joined is a union where the conditions required for complete harmony are fulfilled, and it is thus made in heaven. Whether or not the permission of the State and the Church has been given for this union makes no essential difference.

-----From the Grail messege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.