Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (75373 Views)

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by kayoade09: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
i joined MMM 4 months ago, tomorrow is my house dedication

I started with just 50k, and today i have millions in my account

Even if MMM goes down today(which i know it can never happen in months to come), i have achieved a lot

Because of MMM, I walk into the bank like a boss, receiving alert like a king

when the cashier sees my account balance on her PC, she flashes me a smile

ONE ALERT GH COVERS HER 4 MONTHS SALARY

MILLIONAIRES WITHOUT JOBS.

Please join now before its too late

chat me up to give you secrets on how you can make it very fast with MMM

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Betapikin101: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
balowo:
Why are u people is just like this? MMM is real and they are not collecting money from anybody but we pay to each others in the community. Pause mode may happen when there no new member. have u ever ask yourself how insurance company gets money to reinstate your damaged property. MMM is using the same method of insurance companies use, moreover life is a risk stop discouraging people from getting out of this current economic brake down
Sorry for asking but how does the company make their profit and the interest paid to the members how is it gotten
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by jessetom(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Making sense logically consistent.
But you know what they say,
"Make hay while the sun shines"

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ponti93(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
ziego:

MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate
oga i need help, how can i get one
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by TaiwoLapi: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:

Asides that if Government decide to shut the whole thing down. Nothing can happen. People will only looose money. Trust me, that will soon happen. They only used SEC to sound warning first so it won't look like people were not warned

Government cant shut it down, cos the server is not in Nigeria and there is no legal bodies or centralised account, so there is nothing that can be shut down, moreso, I'm sure our President is a man of the people, and i'm very positive he wont hurt his people to please the corrupt rich.

He listen to the people and i'm very sure he can get the sincere opinions of the people on this link: http://punchng.com/online-fraudsters-hit-capital-market-sec-warns/ not from paid canvassers on this platform. He is fully aware that the economy is in recession and there is hunger out there, he won't take away the only thing that is giving people hope and putting food on their tables cos of some greedy few who want to sustain their expensive lifestyles.

We have Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers and other brilliant professionals who are way more brilliant than any of the riff-raffs on this thread, and they think they are all fools? all of you are just tools, people with low risk appetite and people who are scared of new things.

Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Our President, Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by TaiwoLapi: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ponti93:

Join MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by nelson212(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lemon1:
Google mmm and read all the threads...see what happened in south Africa..... Their maverick coins became valueless ....
lemon1, read up on bitcoin.... and MMM is also working in SA currently.... You probably checked anti-MMM posts... Its opposed everywhere its operating and keeps paying nonetheless, if you call it network pyramid you're right, but its no where near scam.... How MMM benefits from it is what I don't get yet... You don't pay for reg, no MMM central account... Maybe they earn from pay per click sha.... You could watch YouTube... Videos don't lie, type mmm pays or south Africa and Co... My point of view tho... I studied the system for 3 months with 5k... You can take my word for it, pyramid yes, scam =he'll no.... If you go through the history since 1994, it kept evolving.. Each time financial institutions try to create panic... . Even with this SEC thing, there is a 13m testimonial there online, the guy post it yesterday ... PHed 10m, but this one na greed sha.... Except if 10m is spare money to him. I jes wn pull some ppl ear, even Microsoft don't put all there cash on one investment... It's called Calculative risk....
I miss nairaland ooo, no time
* goes back to work *
Lemon1:
Google mmm and read all the threads...see what happened in south Africa..... Their maverick coins became valueless ....
MadCow1:

But this isnt Bitcoins though.

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by charlsecy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Larryjay4u:
...greed is part of what is motivating people to go into this venture.
How come you must provide help before you get help.
You are the greedy one here who wants to reap where he has not sown!

NPComplete:

Sadly not many people are aware.
MMM website hides nothing. It tells participants of the risks. Now you know.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by millionboi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
tempest01:

This shows you will most likely be among those scammed.
pls define scam?

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by progress69: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
TaiwoLapi:

Government cant shut it down, cos the server is not in Nigeria and there is no legal bodies or centralised account, so there is nothing that can be shut down, moreso, I'm sure our President is a man of the people, and i'm very positive he wont hurt his people to please the corrupt rich.

He listen to the people and i'm very sure he can get the sincere opinions of the people on this link: http://punchng.com/online-fraudsters-hit-capital-market-sec-warns/ not from paid canvassers on this platform. He is fully aware that the economy is in recession and there is hunger out there, he won't take away the only thing that is giving people hope and putting food on their tables cos of some greedy few who want to sustain their expensive lifestyles.

We have Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers and other brilliant professionals who are way more brilliant than any of the riff-raffs on this thread, and they think they are all fools? all of you are just tools, people with low risk appetite and people who are scared of new things.

Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Our President, Long live MMM

Lol. U people are very ignorant. Read what happened in China, South Africa and Russia.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by progress69: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
kayoade09:
i joined MMM 4 months ago, tomorrow is my house dedication

I started with just 50k, and today i have millions in my account

Even if MMM goes down today(which i know it can never happen in months to come), i have achieved a lot

Because of MMM, I walk into the bank like a boss, receiving alert like a king

when the cashier sees my account balance on her PC, she flashes me a smile

ONE ALERT GH COVERS HER 4 MONTHS SALARY

MILLIONAIRES WITHOUT JOBS.

Please join now before its too late

chat me up to give you secrets on how you can make it very fast with MMM

Run from this guy oo. Noise maker. Started with 50k and now millions in 4 months. The same MMM wey we know? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by eluquenson(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Even in Keystone Bank

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by mastelbiz: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
MMM is a Scam, It's a ponzi scheme that yields 30% interest on your capital investment which additional bonuses for sign on and referrals. My advice, participate with spare money, gradually take out your capital and invest the profits. In some months time maybe six months after your initial investment, take your money out. It will eventually fold up with time.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by kulabo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
I still dey laugh when i read about people's opinions. Do people find it hard to read terms and conditions? The warnings are there for those who have eyes! I don't see anything wrong with MMM, It is people choice to make. Na wa o!

Firstly, in my elementary knowledge of[b] investments, Risk and returns are proportionate.[/b] You can never get an investment that promises so much high returns without a huge risk. People lose millions of Dollars on a constant basis through investment (e.g. Binary Options). The truth is if you are not ready and willing to lose money, you can never be successful!- People write exams, at times, they failed and retake which is what matters! Do you think Warren Buffet and the likes make their Billions without any loss? The choice is yours! Leave MMM alone when you (Government, agencies, banks, financial institutions, you and i etc) cannot provide alternatives.

Secondly, If anyone of you here have read about this very old system where people help one another by "pooling fund together". How does MMM largely different from that arrangements. Even the Banks or Asset Management coys etc pool people's fund together and invest and promise them peanuts, yet there is no guaranteed that you cannot lose your capital.

Lastly, how many rich people are live among us? In your street, check to see if there is anything they have done to assist (you and i), their neighbors etc. Their so called foundations or empires or estates or companies, how many people have benefited from them?-Only their children and children children and family members. If you are lucky enough to be educated, you may benefit somehow if their selection criteria favors you. There are many uneducated people like me who just need to survive and have many mouths to cater for.

My submission is that, at least with MMM, some people are benefiting and i keep telling people not to be too greedy, you can't put your entire hard earned money into this which is even stated on the MMM website. I must say this, MMM are doing a lot to assist the needy, something that have been neglected by you and i, so what more? wink

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Gshun: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
11:20 to 11:22 is now 40mins, more grace
yomz1e:
This issue was covered in many threads on NL, but right now people won't listen because of the 30% interest e.g read the comment above me, another die hard fan of MM. I know someone who has invested over 2m left her fashion retail business due to high Forex and she has open several accounts doing this and will even help you run your own account and open false account to maximize profit which I think its against the MM rules, so already people are exploiting the loop holes. Also heard someone was suppose to pay her and that person defaulted so another warning sign. However we Nigerians love getting something for nothing and loathe hardwork! its in our genes. Best way I'd say is invest your money when you have enough equity , take it out and use the 30% you gained to trade, so if it shuts down, you know its not your money.

Soon FG and EFCC will take note because its a form of money laundering

I visited their site just now, and decided to role play, the image showed when i introduce myself as a British reporter and doing a research i was kept on hold for almost 40mins. Telling me that all operators are busy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by chizzybaby247: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why would they even advise people to play with their spare money my thinking though. anyway i dont have any spare money in this Buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by 4reala(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
tolexy007:
I borrowed 6600 I join helping hands, most plpp I try to convince to join me no even answer me most plpp even tell me say dem don join since say dem never see anything,
so why u come quickly invest for MmM without hesitation and how much did u start wit?
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Jethrolite(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Elxandre:

But how do you explain it's failure in a much richer Russia, China etc?
It also looked foolproof then, don't be deceived.

I just hope no one uses his lifeline for this.

Still looks tempting tho tongue
I will ignore you because your question shows you do not have a single clue about mmm Nigeria.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Jethrolite(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
tempest01:

There's a need for a central anonymous control...
And the potential for government interference calls for a discreet and clandestine operation which brings more requirement to the integrity of the anonymous guys in control.

The current site has some flaws in the sense that there's no credibility which I will point out.

1. A list of people that need help should be made with their names starred out. And the user should be able to select who he wants to help. The admins shouldn't do the pairing, the user chooses who he wants to.

2. A global chat room or forum should be made available which users who experienced issues can post and this solved. This increases the perception of genuineness.

This won't stop the issue of super admins asking for help without inputting anything, but there's no way they can channel their request to majority of those that want to send help since they are in control. As you choose who you want to help.
This discussion is best had physically, it sure needs anonymous control but some other points you raised have issues which mmm as it is solved them.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by kayoade09: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:

Run from this guy oo. Noise maker. Started with 50k and now millions in 4 months. The same MMM wey we know? cheesy cheesy cheesy

lolz, with MMM, you can make millions every month

i'm a 10k+ guider

My guider bonuses hits at least 900k in a month, not to talk of my personal pledge

i provide help every week and i also get help every week

you better stop doubting and learn now before its too late

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Dotmeister: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
If helping people is a crime then i dont mind going to jail for it? where is it written in the law of any country that helping is a crime? where is it written in any law of a country that it is a crime if you motivate people to keep helping? Only the fools lack knowledge because they dont seek for it. if you dont understand something is it a crime to ask? why are there so many enemy of progress? Something is sent by God to liberate you from financial weakness and you are there rebelling against it. with the way MMM is built it can never collapse technically by GOD's grace.
MMM is not an investment
MMM is not a ponzi scheme
MMM is not a bank
MMM is not HYIP
MMM is not Forex
MMM is not binary options
MMM is more real than SCAM itself

MMM is just a community of people who agrees to help themselves financial with mutual agreement. you are awarded to 30% every month as a motivation to keep donating. What is so hard to comprehend?
if you are beefing MMM, i will suggest you join the winning train so you dont have to say you wish you had joined earlier. MMM is here to stay do not PANIC. if you need more information call or chat me up on 07034634418.
MMM pays. Together we change the world
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
tempest01:
Mmm

I'm not doubting....I'm telling you the inevitable. They will pay now, but they will fold up one day. And you will loose the balance between what ever you have sent and what you have withdrawn.
tnx for ur concern though. It's a risk I like to take
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Vonwolf(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
tempest01:
I saw the current MMM advertised by a friend sometime back and I quickly waved it off as a scam as with the HYIP and other ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/3321916/sec-warns-nigerians-dangers-mmm

Given this topic that was on the front page today, I saw some comments by people and it was noted that ''There is no pool of money with the current MMM and therefore they can't run away''.

Given the nature of their business, with no investments and the fact that they have put in resources in place to allow for this trade to happen, it is pertinent that one day or another, they will close down, and they won't go through that stress without duping people of their money. Seeing the topic today, I had to register and checkout how the model works , and also brainstorm on the eventual way the MMM operators will dupe those that are in the system.

I am giving a scenario here and though it may not play out the same way, there should be no denying the fact that one day - which i wll term as ''the day of reckoning''. the MMM site will shut operations and will try to make as much as possible from your funds before that.

Now here is the scenario. As there is no pool as someone rightly said, I registered and saw the mode of operation. It is worthy of note that the same MMM site runs in several countries:-

Nigeria
South Africa
India
Colombia
Turkey

So from my postulation, the fold-up will happen in a month - The month of reckoning-- across all MMM sites on that month because anything short of that will send panic to other countries and they won't maximize.

The scenario i see playing out is that the handlers will have bank accounts or agents in all countries of operations and in the month of reckoning, as there is no pool of money, all the ''get help'' requests will be paused - Not paused perse, but no ''get help'' request will go through and will be pending as they won't publish it.

Now the ''Provide help'' will be allowed to work, but the account shown will be that of the handlers of the site (or their agents) and people will keep providing help, but it goes to the scam account. Now this will go on for a month as you have to wait for a month to use your Mavro. The first people that will notice the scam will be the ''Get help'' People as they will keep waiting, but no help will come. Then ''Provide help'' people will come to know after a while and they MMM people will release a statement saying the ''business model experiment failed and they are shutting down''

Be wise Nigerians....

Alternative views and constructive arguments are welcome

I remember Sony Assin Investment....its a fraudulent scheme, some day the Nigeria government might decide to place a ban on.
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Genius19(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who has the government helped?
Who has bank helped?
Who has SEC helped?
Who has the politicians helped?
Even our Nigerian forces, have they helped anyone?
I guess the obvious answer is NO
Back then in 2009 when Bitcoin was introduced, the government and SEC warned us that its a scam, we should not invest out money in it but today 1 bitcoin is close to $600 if not more than, you can check the equivalent in Naira. Thank God for the young man that invested just $27 as at then. After like 4, 5 years, bitcoin increased in value and the financial status of the young man change.
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loan to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won't be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can't talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scan (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the one languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn't repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can't shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn't use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won't be enough to accommadate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can't take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shot up that dirty mouth)
I've been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 20yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can over come any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM
We love who we are
SEC, who you don epp?
Make una face wetin dey face una for this country and leave us alone
A word is enough for the wise
#LongLiveMMM
#IrepSustainabilityOfTripleM
#MMMtouchLives
#MMMorgan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mmm pays
Mmm is real
Let them they keep scamming me
Mmm is blessed
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ziego(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
ponti93:

Contact me or whatsapp 08039521412
Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ziego(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Efewestern:

@bolded gosh.. stop disgracing yourself online .. please.. this is a public forum. How can you say Fb make money by ur likes & share / Comment .. chai.. Na wa o.. I won't waste my precious time educating you.. your life, your biz.. bye

@ Snow5 u see wen i tell you this lot re gullible u think am joking.. seun please Educate him on how they generate funds from website cous me nor go feet waste my time talking to this 1

I think ur problem is understanding English

Read my post again

1 Like

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ziego(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
majekdom2:
Ok, I have a company's website.... do I get paid by people visiting, of course NO. Different websites, different purposes. Facebook is a social network website where people place ad. An example is Nairaland. Seun makes money from advertisements. Does the MMM website serve the same purpose? If yes, how much is it making that it can pay 30 percent on over 100 million in one month. Please understand I am not discouraging people just giving my own idea of how this may end. Where did the training take place? Online I guess. Keep helping.

See it this way:

"MMM is like a house full of rice. There's so much rice stored in the room such that if you eat 20 cups alone, it won't shake the rice storage.

*Remember*, before you eat, you must have contributed your own small rice amount to the the large storage.

That rice storage can never be exhausted unless everyone comes to take rice on the same day from the storage.. but in MMM this is not possible because the release date of every fund put into MMM is 2 weeks, before then more people would have deposited more rice.."

Still Whatsapp me

3 Likes

Re: How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam by ziego(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Elxandre:

Bro, no single scheme as this has stood the test of time.
They all crash!

You might not know, but the founder of MMM is an exconvict with many years in jail on account of MMM making away with people's money in Russia, China etc.

Though, taking calculated risks is not bad, but many people will at this moment, have invested all their life savings in this scheme.

How many banks since 1980 are still existing now.

If MMM stays 10years what did make out of it.

I started with 10k now am providing help of 500k

Is that not growth?

Let's do what we feel we are enjoying and leave others to do theirs at long run we compare our status.
If I loose I loose
If I win I win

Don't come and state reasons I would fail when u r not me.

Now read this

See it this way:

"MMM is like a house full of rice. There's so much rice stored in the room such that if you eat 20 cups alone, it won't shake the rice storage.

*Remember*, before you eat, you must have contributed your own small rice amount to the the large storage.

That rice storage can never be exhausted unless everyone comes to take rice on the same day from the storage.. but in MMM this is not possible because the release date of every fund put into MMM is 2 weeks, before then more people would have deposited more rice.."

U can Whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.