Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (6345 Views)

Poll: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

Yes: 61% (29 votes)
No: 38% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sweeti14(f): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2009
NO WAY! why traumatize or torture myself? undecided.he belongs to d past and dats why hiz called X abi? its better he stays dere.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by TheSly: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Can I?. .Why not?!
Easier said. . . . .
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sweeti14(f): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2009
NO WAY! why traumatize or torture myself? undecided.he belongs to d past and dats why hiz called X abi? angry its better he stays dere. undecided
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sley4life(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2009
Off course i can attend
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by r231(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2009
it depends on d relationship my EX still text me every yr wishing me happy birthday and asking when i am getting married and i ask her d same as well so i am sure if she invites me to her wedding i will go and will definitely invite her to mine
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by enque(f): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2009
i can attend the wedding of my ex who i still gist wth, else, its a no go area
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by mystikal(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2009
funny thing cos my GF keeps joking that if we ever break up, I should never come to her wedding
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by mystikal(m): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2009
funny thing cos my GF keeps joking that if we ever break up, I should never come to her wedding
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Outstrip(f): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2009
It depends on how you relate. I can definitely do it
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by mystikal(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Nope
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by MUZBO(m): 2:15am On Oct 05, 2009
Since she's my ex then I'll want to see the next unlucky fellow.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Adebhayor(m): 2:33am On Oct 05, 2009
My ex-gf is doin her weddin next week but i can't go, if i shud tear wil definitely run down my cheeks because this is d girl i truely love but disappointd me just because i'm stil in school n went 4 anoda guy who's ready 4 marriage, i don't think i can fall in luv again.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by PON: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2009
for what?
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2009
Nice response from you all, take the poll alongside the response, all
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by na2day2(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2009
why not, as long as there is rice and stew very plenty (RSVP) no shakins. I have done something smiliar and will most likely be doing another one b4 the year runs out.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Hardeybolah: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2009
Y not,bt it depends on d way we relate after d breakup.pls some of u shud grow up n stop actin like undergrown babies
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Hardeybolah: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2009
Y nt,bt it depends on way we relate after d breakup.
Sum of u shud grow up n stop acting like undagrown babies.
Stop d hating,stop d beefing n be happy.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2009
If invited, I would only go if, I am totally over him. Seeing him marry someone else would just be like any normal wedding, then go ahead. But if not, of course, I wouldn't go. Next, I should also be in a relationship and I will tag him along with me in the ceremony.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2009
All well and critically said, but still looking forward to more on the polls,
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2009
Y not ? I ll definately attend if invited.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2009
Y not ? I ll definately attend if invited.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nezan(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2009
As for men, I think this is not a big issue, but for ladies . . . undecided . .
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Not really though am cool with them. . .but there's one ex I would really love to attend his wedding. . .just for no other reason but to see who the unlucky woman is. . ."cus dat one. . .she don enter one chance" grin
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2009
Not really even though am cool with them. . .but there's one ex I would really love to attend his wedding. . .just for no other reason but to see who the unlucky woman is. . ."cus dat one. . .she don enter one chance" grin
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2009
Not really even though am cool with them. . .but there's one ex I would really love to attend his wedding. . .just for no other reason but to see who the unlucky woman is. . ."cus dat one. . .she don enter one chance" grin
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by KennyG6(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol
lexi might actual see it as a chance to rub it in ya face sha ooooo, better just stay off
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol
lexi might actual see it as a chance to rub it in ya face sha ooooo, better just stay off

Excuse me. . .Who was talking of him? 
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by wolexojo(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2009
I'll love to attend my ex'es wedding atleast to psyche the other guy up and know if she got the good end of the bargain,but if i have to attend all my ex'es weddings,i might as well give myself a heartbreak,cos some of them were sweet and it was hard letting go. cry
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by KennyG6(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Excuse me. . .Who was talking of him?
my bad, i cant even believe i typed dat,
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by scottN(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
so far i think I'll attend all my exes weddings just 2 wish them all the best in life.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by posakosa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
is there a glitch on the computer im trying to figure out why everyone is posting twice or thrice,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women: Can You Marry A Pastor / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.