Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (6344 Views)

Poll: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

Yes: 61% (29 votes)
No: 38% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by scottN(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
so far i think I'll attend all my exes weddings just 2 wish them all the best in life.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by posakosa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
posakosa:

is there a glitch on the computer im trying to figure out why everyone is posting twice or thrice,
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ud4u: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
I have tried it , my friends it was not an easy experience for me. Please my advice is don't try it.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
posakosa:

I think the hamsters running the server are severely malnourished grin The mods have not fed them.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by scottN(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
ud4u:

I have tried it , my friends it was not an easy experience for me. Please my advice is don't try it.
Well so far I'm yet to have a bitter experience. I think it's all about the state of mind you take to the event.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ud4u: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
I have tried it , my friends it was not an easy experience for me. Please my advice is don't try it
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Esskay2: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
No big deal to attend i was the one that dumped him, no love lost!
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Esskay2: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
No big deal to attend if  i was the one that dumped him, no love lost!
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by denony(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
I will attend if invited
at least that will stamp in your mind that its completely over
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by denony(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
I will attend if invited
at least that will stamp in your mind that its completely over
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by emiemi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
I don't think I would want to do that except it's a long time ex (maybe when I was 20) and we still kept in touch as friends.

Moreso if I was unmarried. I wouldn't want to go back into the past and let my emotions run. It's beta for me and him if I
never didnt't show up. (Some guy fit get heart attack for church when the pastor ask the question 'If anyone has any
reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, let him/her speak up
). I wouldn't want to feel threatened in
any way and I wouldn't want anyone feeling same on their day of joy.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by coolguyz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
i've to 2 of my ex weddings. one immediate after we graduated and the other one was nov. last year.

depends on what rapport yu guys shared while dating.

1st one was clear wanted to get married immediately after school and i still hv a group photograph we all (her friends from school) took with the couple while i hv on my phone the pix of the one dt married in nov in her wedding attire and got a thank you + bearish hig frm her.

dnt feel anything except to wish them the best!
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by oluajana(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
I attended one last weekend and i have no feeling about it. It was a fun to me at least to see who finally go home with my scrap. But i must confess that the lady was not comfortable seeing me.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by oluajana(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
I attended one last weekend and i have no feeling about it. It was a fun to me at least to see who finally go home with my scrap. But i must confess that the lady was not comfortable seeing me.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by tytylayor: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
its not easy for d ladies
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
tytylayor:

its not easy for d ladies

yes not so easy for the gals, why? Not strong?
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
Left to me i think it's bad luck to see your ex on your wedding day.It kinda brings some doubts on who you marrying.Note the left to me
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Left to me i think it's bad luck to see your ex on your wedding day.It kinda brings some doubts on who you marrying.Note the left to me
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by sweetcakes(f): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
If he/she invites you,then why not. it's a sign of maturity except if d two of u ended d relatnship violently.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by osasp(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
like some one said
it depends on the relationship btwn you and your ex.

so far, i think theres only one girl i wouldnt want to attend hers if she invited me cos that shyt'll hurt.
otha than that, i really dont mind
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 3:05am On Oct 06, 2009
To those who said they can attend, Easier said than done
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 3:08am On Oct 06, 2009
To those who said they can attend, its easier said than done
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by MUZBO(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2009
posakosa:

is there a glitch on the computer im trying to figure out why everyone is posting twice or thrice,
Have the same problem. Service provide glitch most likely.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Duniverse(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2009
If i dont have bad intension against her i will attend d wedding even when am not invited.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Duniverse(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2009
If i dont have bad intension against her i will attend d wedding even when am not invited.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Duniverse(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Duniverse(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2009
If i dont have bad intensions against her i wil definately attend the wedding even when am not invited, it will stil prove the level of maturity you are operating
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Duniverse(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2009
If i dont have bad intensions against her i wil definately attend the wedding even when am not invited, it will stil prove the level of maturity you are operating
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by rave2u: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2009
Haba, How many times? undecided
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ollybosieb: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2009
IF WE ARE STILL FRIENDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall / Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.