Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (6346 Views)

Poll: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

Yes: 61% (29 votes)
No: 38% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by lovina09(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
yes i can attend and that will even make him happy and because he has found his real love. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by goodness85: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Why not? it depends on your ground.if you still love your ex then it will be difficult for you because you will be jelous.It will be better for you to try and pull him or her back to yourself if you really love him or her than to let him or her get married and you being jelous because of love.

For important tips on how to pull your ex back visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wow! I like that, goodness
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by funkystanl(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wow! I like that, goodnes
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by deezah(f): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
Why not? I attended my ex's wedding just lasy weekend, and Im glad i did. It's no big deal as long as you guys ended the relationship on a good note. I was just happy for him, that's all, cos I know we cudnt work out, hence the break up.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by deezah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
Why not? I attended my ex's wedding just lasy weekend, and Im glad i did. It's no big deal as long as you guys ended the relationship on a good note. I was just happy for him, that's all, cos I know we cudnt work out, hence the break up.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by whitesturd(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
that is good.i like ur spirit.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by lovina09(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
there is no big deal in attending d wedding wen there is no bond between us or something bad.kinni big deal.
Re: Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by WhyAWhy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
I am already preparing to attend 3 weddings in the near future .  ,  All dem 3 are my excesses,  (1 = ex, 2 = excess, 3 = excesses) grin grin grin

If we had had intimacy during the relationship, I might feel funny during the event ,  or more like SMH for the groom  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? / That Awkward Moment...... / Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.