Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (47840 Views)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

grin grin...
You just Weak me.

L-O-L grin grin

Ah no fit dey follow fine babe like you exchange words now hence the gentleman attitude. And I must really say you've got a nice and lovely DP kiss
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Debbywills(f): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Ah no fit dey follow fine babe like you exchange words now hence the gentleman attitude. And I must really say you've got a nice and lovely DP kiss

grin cheesy Ayam Flattered.
Tanku. cheesy ...
But Wetin Carry Your Legs Go My Profile??
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

grin cheesy Ayam Flattered.
Tanku. cheesy ...
But Wetin Carry Your Legs Go My Profile??

L-O-L grin grin

Well, that's because I do check people profile first before quoting them, so I did check yours too. And I was wowed when I saw an Angel on earth as your display picture so I've got no choice than to take chill pill kiss

Well, God did show me an Angel while on earth for the first time and I guess it won't be bad if God can also allow me continue to taking good care of the Angel kiss
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by MamaletASO: 4:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Motivational talk..

Pls follow am ooo..

As for me, as long as every every is available at home and anytime him want make I open d hole for am..I go open.

Datzzzol!!
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by JayJayGee: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2016
bamac:
you are not the one to say you are boring, in fact, this shows you are not.
Actually I feel like it... And my guys tell me when they see me talking to girls
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by naijafeminist: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Nasri100:
Just be yourself. If a woman doesn't like you and your antics, show her the door. You will find your type.

It's so ironic that the response is so different on the opposite thread. Nigerian men want to be the only one setting standards. Women can't, we should just marry anything in the form of a man. Issokay.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by kikelomojessy(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Nasri100:
Just be yourself. If a woman doesn't like you and your antics, show her the door. You will find your type.

Well said! Dis applies to both guys and ladies.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by ezehemmy(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Nasri100:
You deserve an award for what u just said mehn.....straight up
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kenturkey048:
No talk so...he's been driven by dat nonsense thing called love.
love is a choice my brother
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nasri100:

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by trojan84(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
I don't a single man can have all these qualities
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by trojan84(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
I doubt that a single man can have all these qualities
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by febo15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
freecocoa:
When I was still thugin', this was the jam. cheesy grin
where do thugs go when they die? They said no heaven for a thug Nigga, that why you go to thug Mansion. Becos that the only place thugs getting free.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by febo15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
freecocoa:
When I was still thugin', this was the jam. cheesy grin
where do thugs go when they die? They said no heaven for a thug Nigga, that why you go to thug Mansion. Becos that the only place thugs getting free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.