Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (47838 Views)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
saintdennis:

Dmx Dmx Dmx chaiii

When hip hop was hip hop... grin
Fo real ma nyggah, fo real. grin grin

I do miss it sha.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by thugmansion(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
What do bitches want from a nigga
Ayyo, Dog, I meet bitches,
Discreet bitches
Street bitches, slash,
Cocoa puff sweet bitches
Make you wanna eat bitches,
But not ME
Y'all niggaz eat of the plate all you want,
But not me
I fuvk with these hoes from a distance
The instant they start to catch feelings I
Start to stealin they shit
Then I'm out just like a thief in the night,
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinking life, I'm thinking :
"Wasup tonight? "
And even though that pus§y tight I'm not
Gon' jeopardise my life (aiit?)
So what is it you want from a nigga?
I gave you, you gave me
BITCH, I blaze you, you blazed me me (cmon)
Nothing more, nothing less

Bruh the complete lyrics pleaseee. Just reminiscing.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by dryyansh1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
When I was still thugin', this was the jam. cheesy grin
Yeah. #EducatedThug
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Taryur3(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari has everything apart from no 5 and he still marry a beautiful wife.wen u campaign finish ,make we know
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by dryyansh1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
thugmansion:

Bruh the complete lyrics pleaseee. Just reminiscing.
continue...
But you at my door willing
To confess that it's the best you
Ever tested
Better than all the rest,
I'm like :
Aiit girlfriend, hold up I gave you
What you gave me boo,
What these bitches want from a nigga
There was Brenda, Latisha, Linda, Felicia
Dawn, leshaun, Ines and Alicia
Teresa, Monica, Sharron Nicki
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky
Cookies, well I met her in a ice cream parlor
Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla(okay)
Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina
About three Kim's, Latoya and Tina
Shelley, Bridget, cavi, Rasheedah,
Kelly, Nicole, Angel
Juanita(damn)
Stacy, Tracie, Rhona and Rhonda
Donna, ulanda
Tawana and Wanda
Were all treated fairly but yet still
Bitches is on some other shit now that I'm fuvking
With Dru Hill
What these bitches want from a nigga?
Aiiyo, I THINK ABOUT WHEN A NIGGA
DIDN'T HAVE
AND A NIGGA TOLD A JOKE,
AND THE BITCHES DIDN'T LAUGH
see now I do the math,
I see if you got this. .
And this and this and this fuvking cat,
NIGGA that's the Shit
AND THAT'S ALL THEY FUVKING WITH.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by jidxin(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
phileamon3:
yu be mumu tru tru
tnx now i know..lmao
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by seguno2: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gracito:
True talk though.

I think that you should ask your local government officials to cut the bush and pick up the dirty on the side road of your dp. Otherwise it's a beautiful photo.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Gracito(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
seguno2:

I think that you should ask your local government officials to cut the bush and pick up the dirty on the side road of your dp. Otherwise it's a beautiful photo.
Cheers.
would do that. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nickymezor(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, I have all these qualities yet I have numerous gfs

*nobody should quote me* cool
For ur mind abi? tongue
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by seunfape(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bad write up.I will assure you that if you have all these, you can can get lady to date you
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Kenturkey048(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
if she agrees to date you, dont be too soft or cold to her else she's gonna find you boring

Once in a while , act like you don't care and watch her beg for your love
my guy I try dis one wey u talk ,I still dey suffer am till today,,even as I dey type so,she never still gree pick my calls.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by godpunishthedev(f): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
jidxin:
Pls i just gave my gf 15k to pay her sch fees nd im feeling like ...boy u be mumu oooo u re OYO.... EPP ME PLS EPPPPPPP ...im darn serious abt dz

So nice of you, you helped a friend, the reward is between you and your God. God bless you sha!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by bamac(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

I just wish there is a way i can escape this marriage of a thing, you have to be this, you have to be that, i can't get home without my aunt praying and warning me on marriage. so tired of this crap!
believe me, it is a good thing o, let those enjoying it share the experience with you and you will know what i am saying.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Kenturkey048(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
No talk so...he's been driven by dat nonsense thing called love.
phileamon3:
yu be mumu tru tru
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by sainttwist1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
bamac:

the only thing you need to get any woman of your choice in Nigeria is MONEY, they will deny it and tell you "i need your love/time/etc. but na lie.....just show them the MONEY and all other things will follow
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
When you are too domineering.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
What do bitches want from a nigga
Ayyo, Dog, I meet bitches,
Discreet bitches
Street bitches, slash,
Cocoa puff sweet bitches
Make you wanna eat bitches,
But not ME
Y'all niggaz eat of the plate all you want,
But not me
I fuvk with these hoes from a distance
The instant they start to catch feelings I
Start to stealin they shit
Then I'm out just like a thief in the night,
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinking life, I'm thinking :
"Wasup tonight? "
And even though that pus§y tight I'm not
Gon' jeopardise my life (aiit?)
So what is it you want from a nigga?
I gave you, you gave me
BITCH, I blaze you, you blazed me me (cmon)
Nothing more, nothing less
Nice rapping line, would recommend you to ja rule.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by holluphemydavid(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Somehow true
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Skmoda360(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

Old? well if mid 20's is old! Then yeah am old!
Lol! You must be yoruba cheesy grin
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by bamac(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
JayJayGee:

If na that one I boring die (around girls I like)... Na em be say no hope for me
you are not the one to say you are boring, in fact, this shows you are not.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by willibounce1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why is this nigg..a coming up with funny topics and getting a front page attention. Please MODS give us reasonable topics abeg
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Debbywills(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeeeeew!!! angry

It's Better For A Man To Be Stingy With His Money Because He Hustled For It Than A Woman Denying You Access To A Hole She Didn't Drill angry

Read The dumb thing You posted all over angry

1 Like

Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Whoever loves you will love you irrespective of your flaws.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nasri100:
Just be yourself. If a woman doesn't like you and your antics, show her the door. You will find your type.

Best quote of the year
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Read The dumb thing You posted all over angry

OK! kiss
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Debbywills(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK! kiss

grin grin...
You just Week me.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by Debbywills(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK! kiss

grin grin...
You just Weak me.
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by DaStunz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
So dat man actually named his DOG is BUHARI..!
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by professore(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
I reason along with this post
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by vicstar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

1. Give her money!

2. I said give her money!!

3.Don't forget to give her money!!

4. You must give her the money!!!

5. No question, my brother just give her the damn money!!! cheesy cheesy

hell yea!
Is all about the damn money
Re: You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities by chyket(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
In this world of 7.2b humans,made up of about 3.5b females.Everyman who wants to get a babe/wife will always get them!!!.What a woman wants in a man is not what her neighbour/friend wants.For me the best way to get and keep a woman is to be yourself from the word go and believe me,you must see the women that want you.Its very boring trying to conform to particular societal expectations in a bid to get a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.