Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) (65585 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
make he borrow Mr president some money to run this our falling economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Fabulosdave01: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=49013316][/quote]

So that your life would get better.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by wyt(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
U see why I insist the world revolve around wealth
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
cool Ruben Abati and Mr. MOKIRI How market ?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by yorke1: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Shameless people forcing theirs elves at the background to appear in the picture. Unserious bundle of people. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ochek:
I hear say him say our Nigerian Jollof Rice is sweet.
plus Nigerian toto. They used one calabar and to tiv girls to welcome the guy

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
SEE AS SMALL BOY DEY PULL IMPORTANT CROWD EVERYWHERE HIM ENTER.
MAKE UNA NO GO HAMMER FOR THE LIFE FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by joey150(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
And some people are praising him for wearing grey shirt.

Thank God he used his head this time
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Goyim: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm sure the government secretly called him to come back following Reno omokri's shade.

I'm pretty sure you cant tell a billionaire to come back to your country just because two over grown babies were writting tribalistic, red-pilled, political incorrect letters to themselves..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by lereinter(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
First time am seeing this man wearing suit is when he visited buhari...

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berlyn:
in the first picture

Buhari be like .........kai i nefa see vhiz kind chin for my laff mark 'malakai' kai whalai you tew mosh grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy Odikwa risky!!
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
I doubt if the dullard knows how its work
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Jeetkool(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
dermmy:

Yes na...e go dey use am survey him cattles grin grin

e day hot your body grin

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by dermmy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Turks:
Hope Buhari knows what to do with it

Yes na...e go dey use am survey him cattles grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Seun have you meted and shooked hands with the president before? For where?who dash monkey banana?na only to ban you sabi tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Money rules the world.

Yeah it's the second God of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
lereinter:

First time am seeing this man wearing suit is when he visited buhari...

Dis man dat has never put on suit b4, how come 2day, he is putting on suit, investigation will start now ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mikhe2(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berlyn:
in the first picture

Buhari be like .........kai i nefa see vhiz kind chin for my laff befour mark 'malakai' kai whalai you tew mosh grin grin grin grin
ur comment gat me cracking grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Flexherbal post=49013045]Money rules the world.[/quote

I tell you see as dem they blush

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by diegwu01: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
IPOB would soon arrive and say the picture was photoshopped
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by truthspeaks: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
To ship away buhari's dullardiosis to daura
Keneking:
To track cluelessness in Aso Rock or to bring the girls back grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=14pt]The next big thing on the internet is coming out of Nigeria.
Mark Zuckerberg can sense it.
In fact when he came into the room where I was sitting on Wednesday and spent about 10 minutes privately, I was sure he sensed something when he looked at me and shook my hand.
From one genius to another, our 7th Sense is incredible.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by naijaboiy: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Goyim:

I'm pretty sure you cant tell a billionaire to come back to your country just because two over grown babies were writting tribalistic, red-pilled, political incorrect letters to themselves..
You may never know. Mark is a humble man...they may have pleaded with him.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by jacksol(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lildav:
What's so funny?? undecided

Presido must have said "before I touch this thing, I hope CIA won't use it to track me? “ grin grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Ussyberry(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
"However, it was not a working drone. His gift was a model of the aircraft Facebook plans to use to bring internet access to people in developing countries."

From the pope gift article

He wore a suit on that occasion also

http://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-gives-pope-francis-a-drone-during-meeting-at-vatican/3488245.html

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by otokx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bad belly people will not like this.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lildav:
What's so funny?? undecided

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by akilo1: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
We want use am fight book harem?abi how
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by AntiWailer: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Shameless Reno Omokri and other gutter mouth politicians will not apologize.

They will hide their head in shame and come back for another shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by jacksol(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]The next big thing on the internet is coming out of Nigeria.
Mark Zuckerberg can sense it.
In fact when he came into the room where I was sitting on Wednesday and spent about 10 minutes privately, I was sure he sensed something when he looked at me and shook my hand.
From one genius to another, our 7th Sense is incredible.[/size]

We can't wait!
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by chysam: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
sexymoma:
anytime i see this guy my mind go jos do gbim...
mark abeg dey go ya country ooo...
i nor wan hear breaking news: so so so person is missing, so so so amount is been asked for ransom
your simplicity can lead to somthing else oo..
me like you gan ooo

Trust naija girls. For your mind now Na dream about how e fit possible make hin Bleep you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.