Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) (65571 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
He lot about a Hundred Million Dollars yesterday but Zuckerberg still has a huge smile on his face.

Ballin'.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Rekit: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
benega:
guys check out our vp
He be like Omo'do.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by chysam: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
sexymoma:
wetin we dey talk wetin u type... it obvious you didn't get it angry..na to abuse u sabi angry

I mean say 50cent go soon come and your dream will come true. Abi no be chocolate you prefer?.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
saints2:

He came back this morning I guess... Naija too sweet for the guy.
Nigerian jollof at work

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He is a philanthropist.

He has a mission in the world he is carrying out. Nigeria is definitely a huge market but he still males philanthropic donations regularly.

Remember how our fore fathers were deceived by the europeans, when they came with mirrors, alcohol, guns, and other eye candy stuffs. And how they were eventually manipulated, over thrown and exploited....

We are in the information age.... The wealthiest people in the world now are people that have the largest access to information. (Information technology)
Why did you think Whatsapp was bought over, instagram also for billions of dollars?
Is it not crazy for someone to spend billions of $ buying several social media platforms?

This is deeper than you think. Google and facebook are bent to harness every information it can grasp especially in 3rd world countries like ours who are fickle minded and too ignorant to know their left from right. They cant do that in Germany or france or china....
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

Remember how our fore fathers were deceived by the europeans, when they came with mirrors, alcohol, guns, and other eye candy stuffs. And how they were eventually manipulated, over thrown and exploited....

We are in the information age.... The wealthiest people in the world now are people that have the largest access to information. (Information technology)
Why did you think Whatsapp was bought over, instagram also for billions of dollars?
Is it not crazy for someone to spend billions of $ buying several social media platforms?

This is deeper than you think. Google and facebook are bent to harness every information it can grasp especially in 3rd world countries like ours who are fickle minded and too ignorant to know their left from right. They cant do that in Germany or france or china....

I will trust a guy who donated $25 Million To save the lives of Millions of Africans over Conspiracy theorist who will not put their N2,500 to buy Sanitizers for their neighbors.

I trust Zuckerberg and he believes in availability of the Internet for everyone. The possibilities are huge.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
lolzz when did dis happen, I thought he has jetted out to Kenya or he came back!

I think say Mark go wear jeans and T-shirt go see baba grin

DSS will just bounce am immediately
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

I wish our own Rich men can be like him. Yes he's a business man and he obviously has interest in Nigeria, but he's going to invest in things that will encourage and make Internet affordable, supporting developers who have ideas but no money, among other things, to me, he's a Philanthropic business man.

Talking about overhyping, he is not overhyped, he is the 7th richest man in the world and facebook is one of the top brand worldwide, If I'm in Government now, I will do more than our govt have done to get his attention and show more interest in our country. Abi no be foreigh investors we they look for? what can be more foreign than this. In this case he's even the one coming, not the one that govt will go and be wasting country's resources traveling and trying to get attention of companies that are not interested.

And If I'm a celebrity, I will do more than our celebrities, call it as..licking, you must recognize when your helper is around you, and if Zucheberg shows interest in your project, you're made, even Americas are looking for his attention, how much more me. But some people are too proud, the only time you hear their voice is when they're shouting JONATHAN or BUHARI, they can die for those people, but people who are making quality contribution, they would be asking ' who is Zucherberg'. I respect 'TONY ELUMELU', and a few people truly adding value in this country, I don't foolishly Idol worship greedy politicians who are creating unfavorable condition for youth to succeed.

I understand you very well, my brother. But I need you to know that this is a greek gift. Why do you think he wants to spend millions of $ to give us affordable internet. This is deeper than what you think.

We are in the informative age. And social media is the next big thing in the world today. The richest people in the world today are majorly int the information business. The truth is, they want to know everything, infiltrate into our lives and control us eventually. Just as their ancestors did during colonization.... Our fore fathers were lured and eventually exploited and enslaved.

Why do u think Facebook spent billions of $ buying over whatsapp, instagram ad others? Who is crazy enough to do that? Except the person has an agenda.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
chysam:

I mean say 50cent go soon come and your dream will come true. Abi no be chocolate you prefer?.
your werds nor tally. angry
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I will trust a guy who donated $25 Million To save the lives of Millions of Africans over Conspiracy theorist who will not put their N2,500 to buy Sanitizers for their neighbors.

I trust Zuckerberg and he believes in availability of the Internet for everyone. The possibilities are huge.

I understand you bro. But Tell me are you lacking internet access? You trusting a guy you dont even know. Because he gave $25 million out of several billions.... My guy wake up. Dont be like our fore fathers who sold their fate and fates of their children to slavery....

Be objective dont be passive. He cant go to Germany and float a satellite in orbit there. These guys have spent billions of $ to tap int our daily lives and they will stop at nothing to achieve it....

It's deeper than what you think

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari personally asked him to come back. And its alright for him to honor the presidents invitation. Atleast its mark of respect.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Colynho3d(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
We're moving forward
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by pavy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
benega:
guys check out our vp

common, give d man a break...he is a SAN for f**k sake - besides, he did his masters in London, where he was taught by white lecturers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

Everybody knows that at the bottom of it, it's business. It's Symbiotic relationship, You just have to be wise, when the US secretary came to Nigeria, was it not business, they don't go to countries that don't give them value, but it would be foolishness to turn them down because you think it's all business, because you need them as much as they need you, Facebook's interest in Nigeria will bring a lot of development, I was watching the town meeting and can already imagine business opportunities that would come out for Nigeria. Then some apps that'll be created custom to Nigeria - When he went to Kenya, his talk was around their MobileMoney, I won't be suprised if he creates a powerful solution that will support that. end of the day, Facebook will make much more money and those countries too will be enrich, advance in tech and businesses will benefit

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Keep it up Mark.......!!
He deserves all the TOYS u can lay your hands....!
off topic: completing your signature/ wake up in da mornin' i ask myself is life worth living? should i blast myself?...
Back2topic: bubu will be telling him how yahoo boies jobed his vp and be askin' 4 solution..
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Africans have always been quick to trust the white man. Dont make the mistakes your fore fathers made. Did we tell him we lack internet access?
Africa has more Whatsapp users than any other continent. He bought it over for billions... And now he wants to provide a satellite...For affordable internet... A gateway for him to tap into the lives of africans.....
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

I understand you bro. But Tell me are you lacking internet access? You trusting a guy you dont even know. Because he gave $25 million out of several billions.... My guy wake up. Dont be like our fore fathers who sold their fate and fates of their children to slavery....

Be objective dont be passive. He cant go to Germany and float a satellite in orbit there. These guys have spent billions of $ to tap int our daily lives and they will stop at nothing to achieve it....

It's deeper than what you think

I have Internet access but I will embrace buying 3gb for N500 with one month validity.

That is what Zuckerberg brings to Africa. We are forgotten. Many innovative minds wasting away.

I welcome his approach. The Germans successfully had the Agricultural, Industrial and IT revolution. We do not. Mobile technology came in about 2001.

If someone will bridge the science gap, then we will rise.

I trust him more than a lot
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by bender79: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Badyear:
Hahaha, I would love to here buhari say "zuckerberg"
He will say zobobag
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by WhyAmISoQuiet: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

Dis man dat has never put on suit b4, how come 2day, he is putting on suit, investigation will start now ooooo grin grin
Wrong, if you followed him on Facebook, you should have seen him in suit a couple of times, even with the pope
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by sportman117: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice one,Naijabet man say so
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by blingxx(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
saints2:

He came back this morning I guess... Naija too sweet for the guy.
I just wonder why he left Kenya so quickly... Abi that side no good ni grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

Everybody knows that at the bottom of it, it's business. It's Symbiotic relationship, You just have to be wise, when the US secretary came to Nigeria, was it not business, they don't go to countries that don't give them value, but it would be foolishness to turn them down because you think it's all business, because you need them as much as they need you, Facebook's interest in Nigeria will bring a lot of development, I was watching the town meeting and can already imagine business opportunities that would come out for Nigeria. Then some apps that'll be created custom to Nigeria - When he went to Kenya, his talk was around their MobileMoney, I won't be suprised if he creates a powerful solution that will support that. end of the day, Facebook will make much more money and those countries too will be enrich, advance in tech and businesses will benefit

Ask yourself this question. Why are they trying so hard to infiltrate into our lives and cultivate into our way of life?
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

Africans have always been quick to trust the white man. Dont make the mistakes your fore fathers made. Did we tell him we lack internet access?
Africa has more Whatsapp users than any other continent. He bought it over for billions... And now he wants to provide a satellite...For affordable internet... A gateway for him to tap into the lives of africans.....

As if without the satellite, he can not tap into the billions using Whatsapp.

He has a terrific history of helping. I need data to crash. If people do not agree, let him fly his Aquila drone over my house.

What is there to tap?

Conspiracies.

Many can not Phantom how someone can help in this magnitude.

Reminds me of a Tyler Perry movie with Angela Bassett and Rick Fox. Rick was helping her and her son out. She continued asking him what is in it for him to gain. One day he told her, "I care."

Zuckerberg cares. He has more than enough. You can see from his simple life that he is okay.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I have Internet access but I will embrace buying 3gb for N500 with one month validity.

That is what Zuckerberg brings to Africa. We are forgotten. Many innovative minds wasting away.

I welcome his approach. The Germans successfully had the Agricultural, Industrial and IT revolution. We do not. Mobile technology came in about 2001.

If someone will bridge the science gap, then we will rise.

I trust him more than a lot
good luck in trusting him but think about it again. He spent billions of $ buying whatsapp...... also bought instagram......and now he wants to provide internet for africans..... and when we are using his gateway to surf the net then our daily lives would revolve around his organisation Do you know they sell informations, data, and records to cooperations, govt bodies and security agencies?. Welcome to the informative age bro and good luck
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by rakabuba001(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
His visit for sure pass if na Jonathan era. cause HE LIKES FACEBOOK, no be me tok am na area!
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

good luck in trusting him but think about it again. He spent billions of $ buying whatsapp...... also bought instagram......and now he wants to provide internet for africans..... and when we are using his gateway to surf the net then our daily lives would revolve around his organisation Do you know they sell informations, data, and records to cooperations, govt bodies and security agencies?. Welcome to the informative age bro and good luck

You can not use the Internet without these groups. Just as you are registered on Nairaland.

It is a big opportunity of the growth of Facebook. If you want to grow, you participate. I bet you have a Facebook account. That is the future. Many benefitted from Facebook. Many will. Their growth will help millions.

Wait for MTN. Let me see Data Crash. With Facebook, we have a chance for free data.

Do you know the possibilities for the young geeks he wants to help?

This is like saying you will not have an email so the Big Brother will not know you.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

I understand you very well, my brother. But I need you to know that this is a greek gift. Why do you think he wants to spend millions of $ to give us affordable internet. This is deeper than what you think.

We are in the informative age. And social media is the next big thing in the world today. The richest people in the world today are majorly int the information business. The truth is, they want to know everything, infiltrate into our lives and control us eventually. Just as their ancestors did during colonization.... Our fore fathers were lured and eventually exploited and enslaved.

Why do u think Facebook spent billions of $ buying over whatsapp, instagram ad others? Who is crazy enough to do that? Except the person has an agenda.
See the answer is obvious to everybody, They want to dominate the business world, there are two companies at the forefront of world domination, FACEBOOK and GOOGLE, so their 'agenda' is not hidden. I need to also ask you why did whatsapp and instagram also sell to facebook? Because they know that it's almost impossible to compete with them. If I have an app today that facebook is interested in, I will sell and become a billionaire, because if I don't sell i know facebook has the capacity to research, do something more powerful than mine and get me out of the market. Facebook can reproduce whatsapp, or something more powerful, but it might take them more time doing that and they might not get all the users when they're ready so they prefer to buy from guys already doing it and who also have the passion and capacity to develop it further with facebook's support. The only time a company should confront these two company is when you're very very sure what you have can beat theirs or they can't get you out of the market, Interestingly they're also the companies contribution the most to the future and advancement of global technology.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by teamfrabidel: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
lol i love this pictures...seeing mark on suite for the first time is cool.
meanwhile,Checkout the Number one Nigeria's Dating Website where you can hook up with single ladies and guys in your area.Strictly for Nigerians! You can also meet new friends and chat online.It's Free! www.frabidel.com
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

As if without the satellite, he can not tap into the billions using Whatsapp.

He has a terrific history of helping. I need data to crash. If people do not agree, let him fly his Aquila drone over my house.

What is there to tap?

Conspiracies.

Many can not Phantom how someone can help in this magnitude.

Reminds me of a Tyler Perry movie with Angela Bassett and Rick Fox. Rick was helping her and her son out. She continued asking him what is in it for him to gain. One day he told her, "I care."

Zuckerberg cares. He has more than enough. You can see from his simple life that he is okay.

Enough said. I have made my points and you have been enlightened one way or the other. Several europeans have taken facebook to the law court because of infiltration and many case has been won by them. To the extent that facebook had to include some settings to limit how it infiltrates into peoples lives.
But in this part of the world..... I end my case.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

Ask yourself this question. Why are they trying so hard to infiltrate into our lives and cultivate into our way of life?

Nobody is infiltrating into your life, if you don't want to join facebook for example, nobody will force you to join. Nigerians is 18Million on facebook, while our population is upto 180Million, those who don't want to be disturbed are still living their lives.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Unibenfucker(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
ladyF:
The look on Buharis's face tho, like say he never see drone before grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF when he went to china i think say Baba see drone for there by the way shey you yourself don see drone before who drone epp Sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.