Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) (65578 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by louismarkin: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Money rules the world.

Money does not rule the world... Your impact, zeal and creativity to the society does because it lasts longer than any form of cheap hypes gotten from cheap money (stolen I meant).
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Am curious please, how do a young man *politely* slides into a lady'z DM?
I dont even get u...u mean hw does wat? Plz rephrase ur question
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by uyisteven(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nickymezor:
I dont even get u...u mean hw does wat? Plz rephrase ur question

sowie about that...At least let me press the follow button..would be alot easier 2 chat with u
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
uyisteven:

sowie about that...At least let me press the follow button..would be alot easier 2 chat with u
Hmmmm, I see
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by alexarelano(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
ladyF:

God will provide you your own wife. grin
Na joke ooo grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by oaroloye(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHALOM!

saints2:
Just as he presented a piece to the pope in Italy, Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has replicate the gesture by presenting the famous facebbok drone to the president in Aso Villa. Mark came back from Kenya to honour the country and also be a judge for the Aso Demo day in Abuja.

In the last couple of years I have been very busy on FACEBOOK, and come across controversial information.

I would like to list these things here, but I do not want to give an excuse to be banned.

So I am putting them on my Blog: WHAT DID I DO TO PISS OFF FACEBOOK?

My point is, that by the time I mentioned the last of nine interesting topics, early this year, I got an unprecedented demand for my GOVERNMENT-ISSUED Identification, failing which I would be locked out of all of my pages and groups.

I wondered whether this could be some sort of HACK attempt . After a few days, I provided the image of my National Health Card.

I had to upload it several times- they said that "SOMETHING WENT WRONG."

Days went by, and there was nothing heard from FACEBOOK.

I had opened a second account on my BlackBerry Phone a while back, when I had received an email from someone claiming to be a family member, and inviting me to FaceBook. I now resorted to this account.

I suddenly began receiving FRIEND Invitations from some very slutty girls, wearing... were those swimsuits?

I blocked the first one- then thought that I could do more: I wrote:

"Good job I don't live in America- AIDS should have killed me by now!"

THEN I blocked them.

I just messaged the fourth, then my account was logged out into the page demanding to see my GOVERNMENT ID CARD.

I uploaded the image I had ready.

As before, they thanked me for the receipt of the image of my ID, and promised to get back to me.

Presently I got back a very arrogant message, stating that, although I had cooperated with them, they would, however, NOT BE REINSTATING MY ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON- because I had:

(1) POSTED LINKS TO PAGES WHERE THE PROMISED INFORMATION OR FUNCTIONALITY WAS NOT PROVIDED.

(2) CREATED POSTS AND PAGES PURELY FOR 'LIKES."

(3) INTERACTED WITH OTHER USERS.

(4) USED SCRIPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OTHER USERS BROWSERS AND DEVICES.

Every single one of these allegations was a lie.

If they wanted me to leave FACEBOOK, they could have just ASKED........

However, they had to LIE- as is to be expected of an ATHEIST INSTITUTION.

JULIAN ASSANGE of WIKILEAKS has denounced FACEBOOK as a CIA Spying Machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyEVq4uH5c

We really should not need for HIM to tell us such a thing.

If the American Government comes to Mark Zuckerburg, and says: "We need your cooperation; you don't need us for enemies...!"

WHY exactly, should he say "NO!"?

Why should he not want to further his Government's interests- crooked or otherwise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgGynZUUHQE

THE CIA WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO MONITOR AFRICA IN GENERAL, AND NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR.

Now they are now going to be allowed to put DRONES in our airspace, which can monitor our citizens better than our own Government can!

This is a SCI-FI DREAM come true!

How can that POSSIBLY go wrong?

Is no one in our Government educated in GREEK CLASSICAL LITERATURE?

Do they not know the story of THE TROJAN HORSE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1uPq9K--E

Is it not with smiling faces and handshakes that the Oyinbos always do it?

I was so proud of AIRTEL for their FREE INTERNET INITIATIVE- then I found out that it was sponsored by FACEBOOK!

Which implies that FACEBOOK has access to all of the data of all of the pages that it grants access to.

It does not grant access to all of the Internet.

After I was banned, it demanded for my GOVERNMENT ID CARD again.

I presume that once I upload it, I will be rudely told again that I will NEVER be granted access to their systems again.

In any event, I do not believe that America has the right to demand for my IDENTIFICATION AND LOCATION, just because I want to use the Internet.

If that becomes the price of going online for "free," I should rather pay my own way.

If they take that away from us, too, then I should rather stay offline.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by oaroloye(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
SHALOM!

Flexherbal:
Money rules the world.

I thought that Muslims were more serious about their Religion than this!

MARK ZUCKERBURG is an ATHEIST.

The Group of people(?) who say that all Concept and Worship of God is RUBBISH!

But... because he is a RICH man, he is welcomed with open arms!

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
OK, maybe I disagree in some but I agree in the main, Zuckerberg knows and provides info about all Americans.
Drones to Nigeria? Good luck! I hope Zuckerberg provided a big school and college fund for all those young boys and girls so good in computers and so in need of education and jobs. Give to Nigeria good education and well built technology companies giving jobs, then teach the people how to build and use drones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.