Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) (65576 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

See the answer is obvious to everybody, They want to dominate the business world, there are two companies at the forefront of world domination, FACEBOOK and GOOGLE, so their 'agenda' is not hidden. I need to also ask you why did whatsapp and instagram also sell to facebook? Because they know that it's almost impossible to compete with them. If I have an app today that facebook is interested in, I will sell and become a billionaire, because if I don't sell i know facebook has the capacity to research, do something more powerful than mine and get me out of the market. Facebook can reproduce whatsapp, or something more powerful, but it might take them more time doing that and they might not get all the users when they're ready so they prefer to buy from guys already doing it and who also have the passion and capacity to develop it further with facebook's support. The only time a company should confront these two company is when you're very very sure what you have can beat theirs or they can't get you out of the market, Interestingly they're also the companies contribution the most to the future and advancement of global technology.

LOL... Facebook bough over instagram because it had the capacity to dislodge facebook. Do you remember Myspace. It came out years before facebook but what happened? My space was among the first major social media but facebook had an edge over it, facebook was programmed to network people of similar schools and organizations... Which brought old friends together from same schools and maintained new friends from same schools. That was the edge facebook had.
In the informative business you can be overthrown if your ideas are not creative enough. So when facebook sees a threat growing, they buy it before it matures.... That was why the cost ran into billions......
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

Nobody is infiltrating into your life, if you don't want to join facebook for example, nobody will force you to join. Nigerians is 18Million on facebook, while our population is upto 180Million, those who don't want to be disturbed are still living their lives.

I am happy you know the statistics and that is why they want to get a share of the 60 million internet users by introducing the affordable internet access.....
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can not use the Internet without these groups. Just as you are registered on Nairaland.

It is a big opportunity of the growth of Facebook. If you want to grow, you participate. I bet you have a Facebook account. That is the future. Many benefitted from Facebook. Many will. Their growth will help millions.

Wait for MTN. Let me see Data Crash. With Facebook, we have a chance for free data.

Do you know the possibilities for the young geeks he wants to help?

This is like saying you will not have an email so the Big Brother will not know you.

www.naifizzy.com

Thats my social media it's almost done though working presently on the mobile app... I am deep into information technology thats why I am telling you these things...
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
lolzz when did dis happen, I thought he has jetted out to Kenya or he came back!

I think say Mark go wear jeans and T-shirt go see baba grin
if for say e wear jeans and shirt, baba fit probe am oooo... i no trust that Buhari man for anything
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

LOL... Facebook bough over instagram because it had the capacity to dislodge facebook. Do you remember Myspace. It came out years before facebook but what happened? My space was among the first major social media but facebook had an edge over it, facebook was programmed to network people of similar schools and organizations... Which brought old friends together from same schools and maintained new friends from same schools. That was the edge facebook had.
In the informative business you can be overthrown if your ideas are not creative enough. So when facebook sees a threat growing, they buy it before it matures.... That was why the cost ran into billions......

See forget it, those things won't happen again, Myspace Social Velocity couldn't compete with facebook, so it lost, but facebook, in addition to the fact that Billions can't do without it per day, like one-third of the world using it, they keep adding value to it almost everyday, the dynamics of human relationship is not too many, and facebook is almost covering everything - 'Send friend request', 'Follow-someone' 'like' - almost everything others are offering they're offering, Facebook came out with a WOW! factor, that makes them beat the competition, I don't know how many can come out with such wow anymore, because facebook's thousand developers round the world are covering too many aspects. Even if you're able to come out with something, what is the probability that they won't catch up with you before you reach 5Million users.That period you're talking about is gone for life. Even facebook learnt from myspace's mistake. And you've also answer the question, they buy before it matures, but even if they don't buy they can still beat that completion, how big is foursquare today? What foursquare can do, facebook is already doing with a simple app, so be wise. Facebook and Google will keep dominating, because they're never relenting!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by uyisteven(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg where Kenya drone dey??...

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

www.naifizzy.com

Thats my social media it's almost done though working presently on the mobile app... I am deep into information technology thats why I am telling you these things...

Your site is not bad. I also have one myself, it's offline now, will be back on-line soon, But even you know you can't grow this site to and enviable height without facebook and Google - You need them for Traffic, Adverts and even Earning, the best most people can do is partner with them, not compete, because no matter what you say others are not listening - they're busy face booking and goggling. And if you want to create competition, God help you, let's see how long it will take you.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berlyn:
in the first picture

Buhari be like .........kai i nefa see vhiz kind chin for my laff befour mark 'malakai' kai whalai you tew mosh grin grin grin grin
lol grin God go forgive u grin grin make bubu catch u first
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

See forget it, those things won't happen again, Myspace Social Velocity couldn't compete with facebook, so it lost, but facebook, in addition to the fact that Billions can't do without it per day, like one-third of the world using it, they keep adding value to it almost everyday, the dynamics of human relationship is not too many, and facebook is almost covering everything - 'Send friend request', 'Follow-someone' 'like' - almost everything others are offering they're offering, Facebook came out with a WOW! factor, that makes them beat the competition, I don't know how many can come out with such wow anymore, because facebook's thousand developers round the world are covering too many aspects. Even if you're able to come out with something, what is the probability that they won't catch up with you before you reach 5Million users.That period you're talking about is gone for life. Even facebook learnt from myspace's mistake. And you've also answer the question, they buy before it matures, but even if they don't buy they can still beat that completion, how big is foursquare today? What foursquare can do, facebook is already doing with a simple app, so be wise. Facebook and Google will keep dominating, because they're never relenting!

You still not getting it, in my previous post I explained to you the edge facebook had over myspace... And that was what made facebook the next big thin on social media. It was unique at that point in time even the mighty HI5 didnt have such networking.....

Now let me remind you also. Yahoo was innovative it had a search engine, email services, and a multimedia web services but what happened. Google came and dominated the game, how did it do that. thought innovation and acquisition. Youtube was the deal breaker enabling them to develop more in advertisment, they also diversified into mobile tech, computer systems etc...

No one can dominate forever cause perfection is limitless. People are thinking and google and facebook will do what it can to buy over any budding threat to steal the show from them.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

I am happy you know the statistics and that is why they want to get a share of the 60 million internet users by introducing the affordable internet access.....

Yeah! you're very correct but what would you do about it? Have you created your own solution to compete at that level? If you've not, then enjoy their affordable internet, atleast they're not harming anybody, they're even helping - Whatever their Motive is, as long as it add value to me and my country, I'm cool with - Abeg! Facebook, I get app wey I wan sell o.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

Your site is not bad. I also have one myself, it's offline now, will be back on-line soon, But even you know you can't grow this site to and enviable height without facebook and Google - You need them for Traffic, Adverts and even Earning, the best most people can do is partner with them, not compete, because no matter what you say others are not listening - they're busy face booking and goggling. And if you want to create competition, God help you, let's see how long it will take you.

Thanks bro, I can do that.... Mine is not about networking.... My niche is different. I know I cannot do what facebook does so I have to come out with stuffs that are unique.

I believe if we Nigerians should work together we can do better if not a bit less than these guys....

I believe in us we the people one love
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

Yeah! you're very correct but what would you do about it? Have you created your own solution to compete at that level? If you've not, then enjoy their affordable internet, atleast they're not harming anybody, they're even helping - Whatever their Motive is, as long as it add value to me and my country, I'm cool with - Abeg! Facebook, I get app wey I wan sell o.

carry go my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by mpowa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

You still not getting it, in my previous post I explained to you the edge facebook had over myspace... And that was what made facebook the next big thin on social media. It was unique at that point in time even the mighty HI5 didnt have such networking.....

Now let me remind you also. Yahoo was innovative it had a search engine, email services, and a multimedia web services but what happened. Google came and dominated the game, how did it do that. thought innovation and acquisition. Youtube was the deal breaker enabling them to develop more in advertisment, they also diversified into mobile tech, computer systems etc...

No one can dominate forever cause perfection is limitless. People are thinking and google and facebook will do what it can to buy over any budding threat to steal the show from them.

But the question you are not answering is why are these people selling? don't they think they can do better than facebook and google. Before people sell they've weight their options and realize that's the best decision they could make.

For example, google wanted to buy facebook, but facebook had enough insight to know that what they have is huge and can compete with Google, though they were still smaller then, they chose not to sell. Facebook will not try to buy Twiter because twitter is doing fine, twitter also won't sell because they can compete. Some of the companies that sold are better of selling because if not they might have become irrelevant by now. Social Network is a different game, when you have the market (especially at global level), it's very hard to catch up
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by riddler4real(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
mpowa:

But the question you are not answering is why are these people selling? don't they think they can do better than facebook and google. Before people sell they've weight their options and realize that's the best decision they could make.

For example, google wanted to buy facebook, but facebook had enough insight to know that what they have is huge and can compete with Google, though they were still smaller then, they chose not to sell. Facebook will not try to buy Twiter because twitter is doing fine, twitter also won't sell because they can compete. Some of the companies that sold are better of selling because if not they might have become irrelevant by now. Social Network is a different game, when you have the market (especially at global level), it's very hard to catch up

what will you do if facebook comes to you and offers you 1 billion $ for your app that makes 1 million naira a month?

You no go think twice na will you?

Many of these developers build up apps because they want to sell it... Not because they want to stay in the business......
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
uyisteven:
Abeg where Kenya drone dey??...
grin grin... Na trouble u dey find ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by revolt(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why is he surrounded by only mallams? and they all looking razz sef...
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s]lolzz when did dis happen, I thought he has jetted out to Kenya or he came back!

I think say Mark go wear jeans and T-shirt go see baba[/s] grin
Stupid comment. grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Robinc: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=49013083]Keep it up Mark.......!! He deserves all the TOYS u can lay your hands on..!! Abi ooo.order for toys from the store
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by cyrilamx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
sexymoma:
anytime i see this guy my mind go jos do gbim...
mark abeg dey go ya country ooo...
i nor wan hear breaking news: so so so person is missing, so so so amount is been asked for ransom
your simplicity can lead to somthing else oo..
me like you gan ooo

hope you not already having a crush on him because Naija ladies and success are siamese twins... grin grin grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by franugo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

I understand you bro. But Tell me are you lacking internet access? You trusting a guy you dont even know. Because he gave $25 million out of several billions.... My guy wake up. Dont be like our fore fathers who sold their fate and fates of their children to slavery....

Be objective dont be passive. He cant go to Germany and float a satellite in orbit there. These guys have spent billions of $ to tap int our daily lives and they will stop at nothing to achieve it....

It's deeper than what you think

oga what exactly is ur stress Have u ever handed out alms to people on d street? See how u just common-ized 25milla dollars? Bros park well o, guys are nt smiling abeg
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by franugo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
pavy:

common, give d man a break...he is a SAN for f**k sake - besides, he did his masters in London, where he was taught by white lecturers

thank u. Some people sef ehn!
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

Thanks bro, I can do that.... Mine is not about networking.... My niche is different. I know I cannot do what facebook does so I have to come out with stuffs that are unique.

I believe if we Nigerians should work together we can do better if not a bit less than these guys....

I believe in us we the people one love

These guys grow by snapping the next big thing on the market. It is silly rejecting them when they come because they have some of the smartest thinkers in their crew.

Even Zuckerberg knows he can not do it all alone. That is why he keeps snapping talents.

Just like Microsoft, Apple etc keep snapping engineers who make outstanding technological break through. Just like the kinetic technology.

Look at YouTube for instance. It was the future. Without Google, YouTube would grow but when they offered over $1.6 Billion and a chance to keep on running the site, they must jump on it.

YouTube made Google bigger, Google made YouTube and their owners bigger.

Same way goes to the affordable/cheap data. A young engineer needs speed and cheap data. Turning it down will slow him down.

As for the ideas, engineers submit these everyday. That is why they are growing.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Stupid comment. grin
olo okada doro doro grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by franugo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
riddler4real:

good luck in trusting him but think about it again. He spent billions of $ buying whatsapp...... also bought instagram......and now he wants to provide internet for africans..... and when we are using his gateway to surf the net then our daily lives would revolve around his organisation Do you know they sell informations, data, and records to cooperations, govt bodies and security agencies?. Welcome to the informative age bro and good luck

i dey suspect u ocry
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by ShootToKill: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
The problem with picture is that all those gworo-toothed idiots smiling at Zuckerberg can NEVER allow a nigerian youth become as successful as Zuckerberg, they will frustrate you with anti-people policies, intimadate you with EFCC, DSS, ICPC, Police so you can part with your money.

If Zuckerberg were to be nigerian he wouldn't have the pleasure of having all those smiling like glorified gorillas behind him, including the lanky illiterate dullard himself who still needs help shutting down a desktop in this 21st Zuckercentury.
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Anabel(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
sexymoma:
anytime i see this guy my mind go jos do gbim...
mark abeg dey go ya country ooo...
i nor wan hear breaking news: so so so person is missing, so so so amount is been asked for ransom
your simplicity can lead to somthing else oo..
me like you gan ooo

You don't wanna know the kind of chip American don insert for him body. If anything happens, you go see US Army in 2 mins
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by Ratello: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Keneking:
To track cluelessness in Aso Rock or to bring the girls back grin

cheesy grin is this the Keneking I used to know or another.

Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by McWhillion(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Gawd grin grin, you're crazy .
Berlyn:
in the first picture

Buhari be like .........kai i nefa see vhiz kind chin for my laff befour mark 'malakai' kai whalai you tew mosh grin grin grin grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Stupid comment. grin
olo okada rider, waa' e' waaaaaa grin
Re: Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
D guy like Nigeria, wonder wot dat Kenya guy dat shaded Nigerians will say now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.