Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182804 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

she meant Indians and whites .check the list of the richest people in Kenya (excluding politicians) u will be so shock, i promise u !
She cannot tell the difference between an Indian and a white man.
I have posted the list. 68816419, Indians are hardworking. The richest peron in Ireland is an Indian, Pallonji Mistry.
The richest guys in the UK, Indians, you guessed it,
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/04/26/india-born-billionaires-top-the-u-k-rich-list/
The Indian-born Hinduja brothers held on to their spot as the second-richest people in the U.K. in 2016, according to a ranking by The Sunday Times.London-based Srichand and Gopichand Hinduja are estimated to have wealth of 13 billion pounds, or nearly $19 billion, according to the U.K. newspaper.That placed them behind the Mumbai-born Reuben brothers, who have an estimated wealth of 13.1 billion pounds. David and Simon Reuben, who own property and other investments, moved to the U.K. in the 1950s, the newspaper said.The London-based Hinduja brothers, along with two other brothers–one based in Switzerland and another in Mumbai–run a conglomerate which has businesses in India, Europe and Africa. They own a truck-maker and a bank in India.
That being said the list is dominated by the Kikuyu too, and you are here yapping and you never mention them. See, the double standards. You want to show that blacks are not doing anything and stuff. The list is almost half Kikuyu, and here you are. You never mention them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

Nigga the only person i respect from this your list is Chris Kirubi he is a real African son! the rest are either politicians or Indians(plus their is nothing like Asian Kenya, as their can never be any thing like "African- Asian "

white-african..funny..

i told my mother about the term white-african..
and she was laughing so hard..
long time i didnt see her laugh so hard after soo many years...with tears in her eyes...walahi..

ridiculous...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Ladies & gentlemen!!!

fasten your seat belts,we are now taking a ride to the coastline

We are going coastal in a major way,brace yourself for the ultimate greatness that will have you asking yourself "why wasn't I born in South Africa?"

GATEWAY MALL IN DURBAN

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2016
hahhh..kikuyu...one if my ex was kikuyu..

nice lady.. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

She cannot tell the difference between an Indian and a white man.
I have posted the list. 68816419, Indians are hardworking. The richest peron in Ireland is an Indian, Pallonji Mistry.
The richest guys in the UK, Indians, you guessed it,
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/04/26/india-born-billionaires-top-the-u-k-rich-list/
The Indian-born Hinduja brothers held on to their spot as the second-richest people in the U.K. in 2016, according to a ranking by The Sunday Times.London-based Srichand and Gopichand Hinduja are estimated to have wealth of 13 billion pounds, or nearly $19 billion, according to the U.K. newspaper.That placed them behind the Mumbai-born Reuben brothers, who have an estimated wealth of 13.1 billion pounds. David and Simon Reuben, who own property and other investments, moved to the U.K. in the 1950s, the newspaper said.The London-based Hinduja brothers, along with two other brothers–one based in Switzerland and another in Mumbai–run a conglomerate which has businesses in India, Europe and Africa. They own a truck-maker and a bank in India.
That being said the list is dominated by the Kikuyu too, and you are here yapping and you never mention them. See, the double standards. You want to show that blacks are not doing anything and stuff. The list is almost half Kikuyu, and here you are. You never mention them.

and you think that its a good idea that indians are the richest in your kenyan area..??..

commmmme on...

we hear about indians selling visas to who ever..
do you realy believe its a good idea to allow indians to be in charge of your area??..

go to india,and tell the indians about indian-africans..
their laughs would be immense...

my foot..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen!!

Fasten your seat belts,we are now going coastal,the ride gets interesting

GATEWAY MALL IN DURBAN

Well,you can call it "THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD" if you like,it suits perfectly wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
stop posting photos of buildings in the moment..

discusss with us..

we willl not show you respect,so long you dont show us respect..

no matter what you show us in kenya..

change the title of the thread...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2016
And another thing
Last time I checked, Kenya had 8500 dollar billionaires and Nigeria had 15,400 dollar billionaires. 8500 of 44 million vs 15400 of 180 million. Shows how your country is undivided. We do not have gold and we have never mined oil, just discovered it the other day so having a legit dollar billionaire is hard. Though the likes of Moi, ex president is but he cannot be ranked, for obvious reason.
And tbh Indians are in Kenya for generations, they don't own farms. They stayed in major cities, Nairobi and Mombasa and as middlemen thats how they became rich. Same as the Kikuyu, the were in the capital city and you know cities make you rich. Thats why the Kikuyus dominate Nairobi and they are the majority there. Some reside in neighbouring counties but own businesses there. Actually there are more Kkikuyu business men in Kenya Seee
And they are not Indian by nationality, they are Kenyan. If a person moves to another country they are that nationality. And a nation where different cultures, ethnicities, races etc unite to become one under the constitution

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:
And another thing
Last time I checked, Kenya had 8500 dollar billionaires and Nigeria had 15,400 dollar billionaires. 8500 of 44 million vs 15400 of 180 million. Shows how your country is undivided. We do not have gold and we have never mined oil, just discovered it the other day so having a legit dollar billionaire is hard. Though the likes of Moi, ex president is but he cannot be ranked, for obvious reason.
And tbh Indians are in Kenya for generations, they don't own farms. They stayed in major cities, Nairobi and Mombasa and as middlemen thats how they became rich. Same as the Kikuyu, the were in the capital city and you know cities make you rich. Thats why the Kikuyus dominate Nairobi and they are the majority there. Some reside in neighbouring counties but own businesses there. Actually there are more Kkikuyu business men in Kenya Seee
And they are not Indian by nationality, they are Kenyan. If a person moves to another country they are that nationality. And a nation where different cultures, ethnicities, races etc unite to become one under the constitution
Now clap for ur self "the Indian,Kikuyus defender"! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

What makes you think Kenyans care about the colour of your skin..... Naijans have this stupid blame game of blaming everything on people possessing different skin. My family is bi-racial and multi-religious, so should other Kenyans start abusing me because am not ethnically native like them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

white-african..funny..

long time i didnt see her laugh so hard after soo many years...with tears in her eyes...walahi..

ridiculous...
This explains the backward mentality you and your mother have. Lack of exposure and stuff. In south africa, the afrikans and the anglos make up the majority of whites who are by nationality south africans.
In Kenya the bantus found arabs here and assimilated some of them which led to the birth of swahili language. The arabs have been at the coast of east africa even before the bantus came. Arab Kenyan, tbh they should be more Kenyan than the blacks. The same goes to any race or ethnicity.
The France national team is mainly black yet we call the french. England team full of blacks. As long as they are human they are welcome to live anywhere. But I guess Nigeria is a village full of racists
We do not segregate people here btw

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

white-african..funny..

ridiculous...
This explains the backward mentality you and your mother have. Lack of exposure and stuff. In south africa, the afrikans and the anglos make up the majority of whites who are by nationality south africans.
In Kenya the bantus found arabs here and assimilated some of them which led to the birth of swahili language. The arabs have been at the coast of east africa even before the bantus came. Arab Kenyan, tbh they should be more Kenyan than the blacks. The same goes to any race or ethnicity.
The France national team is mainly black yet we call the french. England team full of blacks. As long as they are human they are welcome to live anywhere. But I guess Nigeria is a village full of racists
tbh if you became kenyan citizen no one would give a Bleep

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Africa’s Expat Destinations: Friendly, but Not Always Safe
some 67 countries around the world were surveyed

Furthermore, while expats in Kenya are only slightly less happy than the global average when it comes to available leisure activities in general (66% vs. 72%), the other countries differ widely. In fact, in Nigeria only 2% of expats are very satisfied with local leisure options, compared to 54% in South Africa!

Satisfaction with healthcare is also very different among expats in these African destinations: in Nigeria not a single respondent is very satisfied with the quality of healthcare, and in Kenya only 6% express complete satisfaction. The only country performing better than the worldwide average (23%) is South Africa,

Fewer expats in these destinations are satisfied with the affordability of healthcare than the global average of 55%, with only 9% being overall satisfied in Nigeria, and 40% saying the same about Kenya. South Africa does best in this subcategory, too (50%), but it does not quite reach the global average of 55%.
Lemme repost this, a link on how other people think of our countries
https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2016/africa
In the Ease of Settling In Index, the three destinations do noticeably better: ranking 19th, Kenya features in the global top 20 while South Africa and Nigeria are placed 28th and 39th out of 67, respectively.

However, this doesn’t translate into a language barrier for expats in daily life, as English is among the official languages and widely spoken in these countries. It is not that surprising then that Kenya ranks 1st out of 67 in the Language subcategory: in fact, only one in nine expats in Kenya says it is not easy to live in the country without speaking the local language(s), compared to 40% worldwide. South Africa and Nigeria also perform well here, with 21% and 14% of respondents sharing this opinion.

Only South Africa and Kenya are featured in the Family Life Index, since the number of respondents with families in Nigeria was too small to be statistically significant. South Africa performs well in this index, ranking 15th, while Kenya comes 35th out of 45 destinations for expats with families.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kenyanstar:

What makes you think Kenyans care about the colour of your skin..... Naijans have this stupid blame game of blaming everything on people possessing different skin. My family is bi-racial and multi-religious, so should other Kenyans start abusing me because am not ethnically native like them.
ok man, its OK if other "people" are allowed to operates freely but it not OK when other "people" (non-blacks) controls most of the industries, most of the businesses leaves in Karen ,west-land, Park-land and other good places while the blacks are left behind in all slums (kibera, mathare.....)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

Your claim stated whites and missed the Indians completely. Most of Prime land is actually owned by the Kikuyu Mafia, not the whites. Though there are some whites with land and do farming. Natural resourses attract tourists here and I guess the government owns thar. National Parks, Rift Valley, Mt Kenya etc are owned and run by the government not whites
And here is a list of rich guys in Kenya
https://constative.com/celebrity/who-is-the-richest-musician-in-the-world-right-now
5-Kikuyus, 4-Indians, 1-Luo. Legit cash, corrupt ones not in the list
No whites, no Somalis
and for the umpteenth time Somalis are native to Kenya so they are Kenyans

Actually,ly,your list is incomplete. I can swear both jimi wanjigi whose huge coast mining interests were fronted by the late jacob juma and a guy called kihungu are each above a billion dollars. Thats conservative!
The latter is especially interesting. He turned up in the east DRC in the early 90s and was active in logging and mining. He diversified and last I heard five years back he was wanted by interpol for tax evasion and some of his planes were impounded in RSA.
He has a town somewhere in the DRC named after himself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kenyanstar:

He should know what human means
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
kikuyu1:

Actually,ly,your list is incomplete. I can swear both jimi wanjigi whose huge coast mining interests were fronted by the late jacob juma and a guy called kihungu are each above a billion dollars. Thats conservative!
The latter is especially interesting. He turned up in the east DRC in the early 90s and was active in logging and mining. He diversified and last I heard five years back he was wanted by interpol for tax evasion and some of his planes were impounded in RSA.
He has a town somewhere in the DRC named after himself.
Some hide their wealth, for reasons known to them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
It was predictable. They were running on empty and now there cooking excuses that kenya is so far ahead coz of whites and asians while their only working part of the economy - oil -which is now also struggling - is controlled by Shell & Total -real foreign companies. Kenya indians, kenya arabs, kenya somalis and kenya europeans are kenyans. They are not foreigners.They are residents here. Somali were first to move to kenya thousands year ago. Arabs along kenya coast have been here for 10 centuries - since 10-12th century. Indians and White been settled in kenya for 100yrs. They are now maybe 5 generations of Kenyan indians and whites.

Nigeria is a cesspit coz the country lacks the dynamism that all these diverse group of people bring. If only they had lebanase like ghanians or the dynamic kenyan indians - their economy would certainly be better than just waiting for petro-dollars to come- and their igbo,hausa & yoruba squabbles would be less intense --we won't have biafra & muslim-christianity deadly fights.

I mean we are talking about country where it's gov struggles to pay salaries -salaries that are a third less than Kenya's. That has budget of 20-30b usd to provide services to 180m. We are talking of a country whose central bank and statistics body release data that are obviously cooked. Nigeria according to their stats body has 8% unemployment grin and you know how they do that; they ask if you've work (any job) a few days the last week or so. South Africa with credible stats have 28% unemployment and kenya is 40% - coz we don't count farm hands or herders or informal black market economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

indians ke...ohhh my..

i dont trust those strange ones,even in 2016...

indian generations my black foot...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:
Africa’s Expat Destinations: Friendly, but Not Always Safe
some 67 countries around the world were surveyed

Furthermore, while expats in Kenya are only slightly less happy than the global average when it comes to available leisure activities in general (66% vs. 72%), the other countries differ widely. In fact, in Nigeria only 2% of expats are very satisfied with local leisure options, compared to 54% in South Africa!

Satisfaction with healthcare is also very different among expats in these African destinations: in Nigeria not a single respondent is very satisfied with the quality of healthcare, and in Kenya only 6% express complete satisfaction. The only country performing better than the worldwide average (23%) is South Africa,

Fewer expats in these destinations are satisfied with the affordability of healthcare than the global average of 55%, with only 9% being overall satisfied in Nigeria, and 40% saying the same about Kenya. South Africa does best in this subcategory, too (50%), but it does not quite reach the global average of 55%.
Lemme repost this, a link on how other people think of our countries
https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2016/africa
In the Ease of Settling In Index, the three destinations do noticeably better: ranking 19th, Kenya features in the global top 20 while South Africa and Nigeria are placed 28th and 39th out of 67, respectively.

However, this doesn’t translate into a language barrier for expats in daily life, as English is among the official languages and widely spoken in these countries. It is not that surprising then that Kenya ranks 1st out of 67 in the Language subcategory: in fact, only one in nine expats in Kenya says it is not easy to live in the country without speaking the local language(s), compared to 40% worldwide. South Africa and Nigeria also perform well here, with 21% and 14% of respondents sharing this opinion.

Only South Africa and Kenya are featured in the Family Life Index, since the number of respondents with families in Nigeria was too small to be statistically significant. South Africa performs well in this index, ranking 15th, while Kenya comes 35th out of 45 destinations for expats with families.
"Nigeria only 2% of expats are very satisfied with local leisure options" i guess is because we Nigerians believe that "what any expat(mostly whites,Indians) can do ,we can as well do same , and that is why we have the least of "Them",plus, have you ever thought why British companies to operates and companies alike finds it hard to operates in Nigerian and South Africa companies are allowed freely,well, the answer is this, WE Nigerians are Pan-Africans (those not every one) and south Africa been an African country get to operates easily with out any issues)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

"Nigeria only 2% of expats are very satisfied with local leisure options" i guess is because we Nigerians believe that "what any expat(mostly whites,Indians) can do ,we can as well do same , and that is why we have the least of "Them",plus, have you ever thought why British companies to operates and companies alike finds it hard to operates in Nigerian and South Africa companies are allowed freely,well, the answer is this, WE Nigerians are Pan-Africans (those not every one) and south Africa been an African country get to operates easily with out any issues)

we were pan african since 1960..
get all black-skinned peoples free globaly..
that was our main objective..

i want my 100naira back that i donated against apaarteid....thunda fire all of una!!!...

we even gave monies and blood for pan-africa..!.

screw pan-africa..

we,nigerians dont care no more..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lame. Just admit Nigeria is cesspit that nobody with an option to go elsewhere want to stay in except if they were prospecting for oil. Who want to live in place without electricity - and with noise & smoke of generators renting the air- i mean kenyan slums enjoy 24hr of electricity and waters supply.

Fix electricity first -which is baseline for development - and people may want to move in and do business in Nigeria.

The whole nigeria receive less electricity than Nairobi. Naiorbi receives more than 5GWH of electricity with Nigeria receive 3GWH. The 4,000 mw of power stations are barely running, are bankrupted, not maintained and transmission of the little power they manage to get out is non-existent. In reality the amount of electricity in nigeria main grid is about 500MWs.

68816419:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

This was global survey, not african.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
rvp2017:
Lame. Just admit Nigeria is cesspit that nobody with an option to go elsewhere want to stay in except if they were prospecting for oil. Who want to live in place without electricity - and with noise & smoke of generators renting the air- i mean kenyan slums enjoy 24hr of electricity and waters supply.

you are the cesspit..

confused peoples..give me my 100nairas back!!$#@^&.. angry..

screw your pan africa..

stick your 24hrs electricity and waters up your @#$^$#×/€^.... angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2017: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Misplaced anger. You should be angry at Nigeria gov for taking your for big ride for years. I mean the amount of billions from oil that you gov has earned if it was half-decent would be enough to make you a developed world. Selling 3-5% of world oil is big money. But look at you know..instead of revolting against your thieving gov..you're engaging in mindless online rant against kenyans who despite not having a barrel of oil...is doing waaaaaaaay better than you.

I read this article from economist and really feel sorry for you guys. This all the power in your main grid.

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21693971-nigeria-has-about-much-electricity-edinburgh-problem-powerless

darknetcom:

you are the cesspit..

confused peoples..give me my 100nairas back!!$#@^&.. angry..

screw your pan africa..

stick your 24hrs electricity and waters up your @#$^$#×/€^.... angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lemme post the Kenyan language group maps. Chiefly Bantu, Nilotes and Cushites.
Green, any shade is Cushites, the Somali, Oromo and Rendile. So we end claims of Somalis being non native kenyans when having this dialogue. Gaddeh, Leisan etc are Somali clan names, you can see many in the somali region
Blue, any shade, Bantu
Pink, any shade, Nilote, Luos are NIlotes too, the reddish shade

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
rvp2017:
Misplaced anger. You should be angry at Nigeria gov for taking your for big ride for years. I mean the amount of billions from oil that you gov has earned if it was half-decent would be enough to make you a developed world. Selling 3-5% of world oil is big money. But look at you know..instead of revolting against your thieving gov..you're engaging in mindless online rant against kenyans who despite not having a barrel of oil...is doing waaaaaaaay better than you.

ohh no no no..this is not about black-leaders..this is about you and me.common black-civilians..

you are doing better than nigerians...annd....??..

you want us to give you a trophy or build statues of kenyans or whattttt@!!!!!...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

Forget it, you're arguing with backward an unexposed people who simply do not understand multicuturism. If there can be Asian Americans, Black Britons etc why there can't be whiye Africans? Yes white people can never be Africans of the blood just like there can't be Black Chinese, white Africans are still Africans of the soil, mind you White South Africans have been in Africa longer than some Nigerian tribes you simply can't ignore that. You need to over-explain every little thing to Nigerians it's frustating! It's like they exist in ther own little cocoon where their delusions and ignorance are the order of the day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

ok man, its OK if other "people" are allowed to operates freely but it not OK when other "people" (non-blacks) controls most of the industries, most of the businesses leaves in Karen ,west-land, Park-land and other good places while the blacks are left behind in all slums (kibera, mathare.....)

Let me give you a brief description of how my home town of Eldoret has witnessed tremendous change since my first generation great grandfather set foot in Kenya. We live in West indies which is predominantly Indian, I attended UG primary School which was a public Indian school set up in 1955. The neighbouring school was predominantly a white school called Hill school. The black population had several Union primary, Kimalel primary, Racecourse and Sosiani.
After Kenyan independence the government allowed free movement of students to various public schools and that's how we ended up being a mixed race family. I have white, Arab and majority black friends that i consider my brothers. The Kenyan society is multi-cultural devoid of racial discrimination. The issue about the slums is that almost 90% of the residents in those slums are urban migrants that come to "hustle" in the city. They only live there since its cheaper compared to other places.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Forget it, you're arguing with backward an unexposed people who simply do not understand multicuturism. If there can be Asian Americans, Black Britons etc why there can't be whiye Africans? Yes white people can never be Africans of the blood just like there can't be Black Chinese, white Africans are still Africans of the soil, mind you White South Africans have been in Africa longer than some Nigerian tribes you simply can't ignore that. You need to over-explain every little thing to Nigerians it's frustating! It's like they exist in ther own little cocoon where their delusions and ignorance are the order of the day

you are backwards..celebrating malls..and others are on atoms...

celebrating shopping centers..

mediocre in higher places...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
rvp2017:
It was predictable. They were running on empty and now there cooking excuses that kenya is so far ahead coz of whites and asians while their only working part of the economy - oil -which is now also struggling - is controlled by Shell & Total -real foreign companies. Kenya indians, kenya arabs, kenya somalis and kenya europeans are kenyans. They are not foreigners.They are residents here. Somali were first to move to kenya thousands year ago. Arabs along kenya coast have been here for 10 centuries - since 10-12th century. Indians and White been settled in kenya for 100yrs. They are now maybe 5 generations of Kenyan indians and whites.

Nigeria is a cesspit coz the country lacks the dynamism that all these diverse group of people bring. If only they had lebanase like ghanians or the dynamic kenyan indians - their economy would certainly be better than just waiting for petro-dollars to come- and their igbo,hausa & yoruba squabbles would be less intense --we won't have biafra & muslim-christianity deadly fights.

I mean we are talking about country where it's gov struggles to pay salaries -salaries that are a third less than Kenya's. That has budget of 20-30b usd to provide services to 180m. We are talking of a country whose central bank and statistics body release data that are obviously cooked. Nigeria according to their stats body has 8% unemployment grin and you know how they do that; they ask if you've work (any job) a few days the last week or so. South Africa with credible stats have 28% unemployment and kenya is 40% - coz we don't count farm hands or herders or informal black market economy.

hahahahah so you so u still feel Kenya is ahead of Nigerians in all aspects,Can Kenya host any International sports events or at least Africa nation cup, can Kenya "Think" of any space program? can Kenya maintain the thika road without Chinese help? can any black Kenyan own a factory at the industrial layout? can Kenya build roads or even large infrastructural project with indigenous company(if their is any at all)? nigga you said " NIGERIA has budget of 20-30b usd to provide services to 180m" are you mad or something, don't you know that every state IN NIGERIA have their own "STATE budgets" aside the federal budgets
Lagos budgets N813 billion for 2017 — News — The Guardian Nigeria
http://guardian.ng/news/lagos-budgets-n813-billion-for-2017/

2017: Governor El-Rufai presents expansionary N215bn budget .
http://kdsg.gov.ng/budget-of-jobs-social-justice-and-equity/

Kano Governor, Ganduje, presents N275bn budget - Premium Times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/193826-kano-governor-ganduje-presents-n275bn-budget.html

Ugwuanyi presents N85.1b budget of Enugu State (2015)- - The Eagle Online

Rivers State 2016 Budget of Consolidation - National Network
Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike giving his assent to the 2016 Rivers State budget estimates on Monday at the Government House, Port Harcourt . The state House passed the budget of N307 billion sent to it by Governor Wike last week.

Kenya note: Nigeria is not your mate in any thing outside Marathon race, Nigeria is like a continent not even a country, i implore you guys to visit Nigerian states and see them your self and stop relying on media, as for me, i have stayed in Nairobi, Rongai, Buruburu, Thika,Karen....... and Mombasa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

Nigga the only person i respect from this your list is Chris Kirubi he is a real African son! the rest are either politicians or Indians(plus their is nothing like Asian Kenya, as their can never be any thing like "African- Asian "
read about siddi people (sometimes referred to as Afro-Indians) in India and m.east https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4099022598

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.