Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6170714 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
shervydman:

mathematics....but I dropped out after spending just two years. wink

gringrin

Ur own beta...my own Na just 1year...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
freshest4live:

She's a man oh
she's a female...........a very beautiful lady.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

gringrin

Ur own beta...my own Na just 1year...

stop whining me jare..... smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
shervydman:

stop whining me jare..... smiley

So, I resemble graduate abigrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

So, I resemble graduate abigrin
e no dey show for face na.... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
shervydman:

e no dey show for face na.... grin

Dem dey wear khaki nahgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Dem dey wear khaki nahgrin
weyreh grin grin......... how I won take know if u do wear or not? smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
shervydman:

i call it BIIIIG...... it will go along with KUBWA which means BIG in Swahili. grin
Perfect name grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
shervydman:

weyreh grin grin......... how I won take know if u do wear or not? smiley

Senior wereygrin how u take know say e node show for face when u never see my face beforegrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acecube(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ok, that's nice. I'll pm you.
I don't get PM oh, send to oaideo@gmail.com
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, okay. So whats these signs on your awesome Idu station?
Hahaha that's a good one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

And this is what i love about Nigerians. We always ask questions and resent foreign domination/influence.
We would always ask ourselves, "why can't we do it"?

As for Kenyans, they are very much okay and comfortable with any foreign aid and domination.

You can imagine Chinese language signposts all over Kenyan railways! What nonsense! Who in Kenya understands Chinese? Now, this is how internal colonialism begins.

Don't be surprised to hear that Putonghua (Chinese) will soon be compulsory for all Kenyans.

cheesy 你好你好 (mi hao ma) @TayserMahiri, mtis, mtumsuper
Dont be silly. The Chinese writings is for the benefit of the Chinese workers who may not be able to read/ understand the language/ texts used in the foreign country they operate in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

And this is what i love about Nigerians. We always ask questions and resent foreign domination/influence.

As for Kenyans, they are very much okay and comfortable with any foreign aid and domination.

You can imagine Chinese language signposts all over Kenyan railways! What nonsense! Who in Kenya understands Chinese? Now, this is how internal colonialism begins.

Don't be surprised to hear that Putonghua (Chinese) will soon be compulsory for all Kenyans.

are you seriously saying you are not seeing any english in that picture...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
shervydman:

hmmmn.......its actually not a waste of time on a general note. I just don't fancy schooling, most of what we're undergoing in this part of the world is not education but schooling.

education is meant for individuals to be innovative, free-thinkers and most importantly makes one to be useful to his/her immediate environment which is exactly the opposite of what schools are dispensing nowadays.
like the case in Nigeria...education schooling is seen as a gateway to success which to me is wrong.

i'm an avid reader though.......... I can read books from now till eternity grin

grin what type of books do you read?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
West Pokot County, kenya

The Turkwel Dam resembles USA's Hoover Dam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nakuru County, Geothermal Production. Kenya is Africa's largest producer of Geothermal Energy and among the top ten globally

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Commissioning of More Geothermal Wells, Nakuru County

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nakuru County, Geothermal Production. Kenya is Africa's largest producer of Geothermal Energy and among the top ten globally
Good, it means your Government would hardly make the mistake of dependence on oil and Gas.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nakuru County Flower Farms.

Kenya overtook Israel in 2002 as the largest exporter of fresh flowers into Europe, in a classic case of cooperation turning to competition. Kenyan flower farmers had learned modern flower farming from Israel. The country now commands 38 % of the flower market in Europe. Kenya's flower industry is by far the largest in Africa. The industry has grown to become the biggest producer of roses and carnation flowers in the world. Kenya also has some of the largest flower farms in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
freshest4live:

Good, it means your Government would hardly make the mistake of dependence on oil and Gas.

You're right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Meanwhile, Rwanda wants to learn from Kenya and become a major flower exporter. The Rwandese government held an Investor round table in Nairobi, Kenya on 25 May 2017 at Crowne Plaza, Upper Hill. A facultative site visit by potential Kenyan and international investors followed in Rwanda on 2 June 2017. Rwanda hopes to replicate Kenya's success. They are already exporting as per their Agriculture Minister.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nakuru County Flower Farms.

Kenya overtook Israel in 2002 as the largest exporter of fresh flowers into Europe, in a classic case of cooperation turning to competition. Kenyan flower farmers had learned modern flower farming from Israel. The country now commands 38 % of the flower market in Europe. Kenya's flower industry is by far the largest in Africa. The industry has grown to become the biggest producer of roses and carnation flowers in the world. Kenya also has some of the largest flower farms in the world!

No Kenya no love in Europe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Meanwhile, Rwanda wants to learn from Kenya and become a major flower exporter. The Rwandese government held an Investor round table in Nairobi, Kenya on 25 May 2017 at Crowne Plaza, Upper Hill. A facultative site visit by potential Kenyan and international investors followed in Rwanda on 2 June 2017. Rwanda hopes to replicate Kenya's success. They are already exporting as per their Agriculture Minister.
If you keep up with all these then l guess your GDP should improve over time, afterall it has grown from 50 to 70 Billion in just few years.
Nigeria has 23% of GDP from Agriculture even with little exportation and improved equipments for farmers, things are changing though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ya Nowe am gonna learn Chinese very soon coz very soon China will be a superpower an its also good for business... You guys talk a lot but nothing..ya being yapping year after year negros but no results

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
mtis:

No Kenya no love in Europe grin grin

Heard somebody say that except sikumbuki ni nani? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
freshest4live:

If you keep up with all these then l guess your GDP should improve over time, afterall it has grown from 50 to 70 Billion in just few years.
Nigeria has 23% of GDP from Agriculture even with little exportation and improved equipments for farmers, things are changing though.

So much potential in Naija. Whats changing lately?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We told you a million times that its Blankets and Wines angry

Its when a negro cannot comprehend while others a progressing but not him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Heard somebody say that except sikumbuki ni nani? grin
But can't be a naija grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
mtis:

Its when a negro cannot comprehend while others a progressing but not him

Nowe is just a sad hater

mtis:

But can't be a naija

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So much potential in Naija. Whats changing lately?
For some reasons in the past, the private sector was left behind in agricultural development and things were more centralized especially in the case of crop export, it seems Nigeria did not trade much in agriculture as we should have during the eighties, however l think the Jonathan Government with the coming of Adesina(as minister of agriculture) did a good job in making the policies more flexible to an extent and now the private sector has been involved like never before.
Still the changes are slow and do not appear to be ground breaking yet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
shervydman:

o boy, i'm not poor in maths o,forget it.....i'm very good at it,if I wasn't good in maths, I wouldn't have applied for engineering.
I dropped out cos I just don't want to waste my precious time in sch.*cover face* lipsrsealed

thanks bout the old man jare. smiley
Maths is the language of the universe...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nowe is just a sad hater

grin grin grin

Queen of the haters grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.