Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6171380 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
freshest4live:

For some reasons in the past, the private sector was left behind in agricultural development and things were more centralized especially in the case of crop export, it seems Nigeria did not trade much in agriculture as we should have during the eighties, however l think the Jonathan Government with the coming of Adesina (as minister of agriculture) did a good job in making the policies more flexible to an extent and now the private sector has been involved like never before.
Still the changes are slow and do not appear to be ground breaking yet.

Sounds promising, Nigeria can supply the entire West Africa if your Agriculture rises to its former levels. You mention Adesina and reminded me of Akinwumi Ambode, the Governor of Lagos. I watched him and he's brilliant and from what I gather quite upright/not corrupt and among the rare breeds in Naija. If only you can elect him as president I think you would surely rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TKlpIyHn4
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Sounds promising, Nigeria can supply the entire West Africa if your Agriculture rises to its former levels. You mention Adesina and reminded me of Akinwumi Ambode, the Governor of Lagos. I watched him and he's brilliant and from what I gather quite upright/not corrupt and among the rare breeds in Naija. If only you can elect him as president I think you would surely rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TKlpIyHn4
Somehow Lagos has produced two from the best Governors by Nigerian standard, he has his critics though, the people demand more.
This is another clip of the good side of Lagos presently but there are still some low income areas that abound in Lagos state. Ajegunle and the rest.
If you watch this video, you would see that the past Governor fashola set the foundation for Ambode to an extent.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHbsdLI8kaWc&ved=0ahUKEwj-jZDewp3VAhXrIcAKHT5oA0MQuAIIJjAD&usg=AFQjCNEEA2lNpUoysdMzm6CLO57WCzaX8w
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2017
mtis:

Nice pics there broh ..i really need to visit some of dem places grin

That's the Panari. Btw,hotels are coming up fast that way. L olbossat is soon ,maybe 2 or 3 years host power boat races. The IPBRF has already given approval.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:
West Pokot County, kenya

The Turkwel Dam resembles USA's Hoover Dam

The Turkwell story is interesting! Mo i ,in his own clumsy way was a modernist. He wanted a French nuclear power plant,instead he got this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nakuru County Flower Farms.

Kenya overtook Israel in 2002 as the largest exporter of fresh flowers into Europe, in a classic case of cooperation turning to competition. Kenyan flower farmers had learned modern flower farming from Israel. The country now commands 38 % of the flower market in Europe. Kenya's flower industry is by far the largest in Africa. The industry has grown to become the biggest producer of roses and carnation flowers in the world. Kenya also has some of the largest flower farms in the world!

Btw,a lot of growers left for Ethiopia complaining our labour cost was too high. They're quietly stampeding back! Apparently productivity is waýyy low even though their labour is like 50% ours. Heard the same thing with ARM and Mabati rolling mills.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Meanwhile, Rwanda wants to learn from Kenya and become a major flower exporter. The Rwandese government held an Investor round table in Nairobi, Kenya on 25 May 2017 at Crowne Plaza, Upper Hill. A facultative site visit by potential Kenyan and international investors followed in Rwanda on 2 June 2017. Rwanda hopes to replicate Kenya's success. They are already exporting as per their Agriculture Minister.

I've nothing against Rwanda but Kagame tries too hard to be the Singapore of Central Africa. On their own,without Congolese resources, stuck in the Middle of Africa,tiny and landlocked can they survive without western support? I doubt it ,especially after antagonising their giant Congolese neighbours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin what type of books do you read?
lol......I read a lot of books, my guy.
I read books on the largest automakers in the world(almost all), I still read engineering books, I read international politics(I'm currently reading a book on Israel wink)I just finished reading a book on Singapore, I've read countless books on African politics and countries, I read a lot of motivational books too, I love to read novels, esp the ones written by Sidney Sheldon and Robert Ludlum, I cant mention all, if u get to my house, u'll think I'm a professor,lol.

I read, my guy, I read........ wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by truereligion999: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Somehow Lagos has produced two from the best Governors by Nigerian standard, he has his critics though, the people demand more.
This is another clip of the good side of Lagos presently but there are still some low income areas that abound in Lagos state. Ajegunle and the rest.
If you watch this video, you would see that the past Governor fashola set the foundation for Ambode to an extent.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHbsdLI8kaWc&ved=0ahUKEwj-jZDewp3VAhXrIcAKHT5oA0MQuAIIJjAD&usg=AFQjCNEEA2lNpUoysdMzm6CLO57WCzaX8w

Clearly Fashola left a good environment for Akiwunmi. Does Abuja have a governor? Seems like the big cities produce good governors lately. Do you live in Germany or how comes your link has google.de? Are you a yahoo boy cheesy ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

That's the Panari. Btw,hotels are coming up fast that way. L olbossat is soon ,maybe 2 or 3 years host power boat races. The IPBRF has already given approval.

Are you from that area?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Clearly Fashola left a good environment for Akiwunmi. Does Abuja have a governor? Seems like the big cities produce good governors lately. Do you live in Germany or how comes your link has google.de? Are you a yahoo boy cheesy ?
Lol, l'm in Germany for now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

The Turkwell story is interesting! Mo i ,in his own clumsy way was a modernist. He wanted a French nuclear power plant,instead he got this.

Really so the original Baba wanted a nuclear power station? grin grin That was too brave of him, and very early in 80s Its hard to imagine what would have happened with nuclear power considering the negligence during the Nyayo era.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, l'm in Germany for now.

For real? Which city? You could be using ZenMate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

For real? Which city? You could be using ZenMate grin
Hahahaha, Berlin/Magdeburg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Btw,a lot of growers left for Ethiopia complaining our labour cost was too high. They're quietly stampeding back! Apparently productivity is waýyy low even though their labour is like 50% ours. Heard the same thing with ARM and Mabati rolling mills.

But our farmers were complaining of bribery demands besides costly labor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Hahahaha, Berlin/Magdeburg.

oh what do you do? smiley cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

I've nothing against Rwanda but Kagame tries too hard to be the Singapore of Central Africa. On their own,without Congolese resources, stuck in the Middle of Africa,tiny and landlocked can they survive without western support? I doubt it ,especially after antagonising their giant Congolese neighbours.

Rwanda are smart folks, that tiny country outsmarts giant Congo. I heard they mine congolese minerals like nothing. Kagame is also very smart, calculating and disciplined but also a tyrant. Generally they are very open to learning and incorporating new ideas which makes them very adaptable. Such societies can thrive anywhere. Rwanda might be a Qatar of the future.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

lol......I read a lot of books, my guy.
I read books on the largest automakers in the world(almost all), I still read engineering books, I read international politics(I'm currently reading a book on Israel wink)I just finished reading a book on Singapore, I've read countless books on African politics and countries, I read a lot of motivational books too, I love to read novels, esp the ones written by Sidney Sheldon and Robert Ludlum, I cant mention all, if u get to my house, u'll think I'm a professor,lol.

I read, my guy, I read........ wink

grin grin grin thats cool. maybe you should write your book now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin thats cool. maybe you should write your book now.
hehehe....... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
truereligion999:
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......

Is this of yours the Temple of the True Inner Light? Or ur just illuminati!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

hehehe....... grin grin grin

grin grin grin dont u think so?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Embu County, seat of Kenya's hydroelectric power known as the Seven Folks Scheme (7 dams)

Masinga Dam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin dont u think so?
yeah......u're right, i'm actually working on making a piston(automotive), I've done the prototype.
maybe, if I've perfect its manufacturing, i'll think about writing books. hope u'll buy the books I write? smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Kengen Great Dams Race, Embu County.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
oh what do you do? smiley cheesy[/quote]
Lol, are you a lawyer?
Work/study(short term course)
You can send me a mail, if you wanna talk more about me.
As for scammers/ yahoo yahoo, haven't you wondered why the white men (who in those false statistics claim to possess a higher IQ than the black man) keep falling for such stupid pranks till this day? Do you have yahoo yahoo guys in Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

yeah......u're right, i'm actually working on making a piston(automotive), I've done the prototype.
maybe, if I've perfect its manufacturing, i'll think about writing books. hope u'll buy the books I write? smiley

I'll definitely buy brother smiley

If the piston works grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Isahalbash:

Senior wereygrin how u take know say e node show for face when u never see my face beforegrin
lol.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I'll definitely buy brother smiley

If the piston works grin
lol..........can ur turkwel dam be seen from space? I doubt it, but do u know that the hoover dam can be seen from space? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lol, are you a lawyer?
Work/study(short term course)
You can send me a mail, if you wanna talk more about me.
As for scammers/ yahoo yahoo, haven't you wondered why the white men (who in those false statistics claim to possess a higher IQ than the black man) keep falling for such stupid pranks till this day? Do you have yahoo yahoo guys in Kenya?

no am not a lawyer cheesy Yea sure that sounds like a contradiction but still Naija has them in huge numbers. I think naija could have more scammers than all of African countries combined. cheesy Cant even count the number of times I received those prince mails cheesy.
We dont have a culture of yahoo here but immigrants from naija are making a killing with it. To the extent IT platforms such as M-Pesa are having nightmares. No kiddin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

no am not a lawyer cheesy Yea sure that sounds like a contradiction but still Naija has them in huge numbers. I think naija could have more scammers than all of African countries combined. cheesy Cant even count the number of times I received those prince mails cheesy.
We dont have a culture of yahoo here but immigrants from naija are making a killing with it. To the extent IT platforms such as M-Pesa are having nightmares. No kiddin.
Well you may be right about that, l can't tell who has more scammers.
This M-Pesa seems big in Kenya though, has it invaded West Africa? Though it may not be that useful in Nigeria, but l mean how popular is it in Africa at the moment?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

lol..........can ur turkwel dam be seen from space? I doubt it, but do u know that the hoover dam can be seen from space? cheesy

No it cant, its a mini Hoover Dam cheesy But really Hoover too cant be seen from space unless you have a customized definition of where space starts. The general definition is 100 km above sea level. No way you can see the structure from there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Are you from that area?

Lived there 2 years back. I left late 2015 just before they opened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.