Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6219152 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

The UN is AUs biggest donor.

I don't have any more confidence in regional trade blocks bodies because they are formed under the watchful eye of the WTO. They are all pieces of the globalised Western domination.

As a regional trade block, ECOWAS is a failure and an instrument of the West, but in ensuring stability it has done well as a region.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:

You are right Jarry, everything is under Western domination, we are just deceiving ourselves. I remember the problems Jonathan had with the U.S for rejecting AFRICOM of the U.S in West Africa. They want to be everywhere and dominate everything.
As a regional trade block, ECOWAS is a failure and a tool of the West, but in ensuring stability in the West African region to foster prosperity, l give it a pass mark.
I remember how fast they attacked that country undecided Gambia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

I remember how fast they attacked that country undecided Gambia?
Yeah not just Gambia but they have brought peace to seirrea Leone, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, Burkina Faso, etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah not just Gambia but they have brought peace to seirrea Leone, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, Burkina Faso, etc.
I have my reservations about that. But they are trying,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

I have my reservations about that. But they are trying,
Lol, you can share
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, you can share
Well, whose interests are they serving with these democratic crusades and forceful regime changes? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Well, whose interests are they serving with these democratic crusades and forceful regime changes? undecided

Lol, l see where you are coming from, but some of those actions were necessary though especially that of Liberia.
If they had not intervened, Liberia would be in terrible crises even till this day with refugees all over which would have drained the resources of the region. Today liberian president Ellen Johnson is the chairperson of ECOWAS.
I wouldn't say they are serving the interest of the West in that regards. For example, Abacha was an enemy to the west, (except maybe Frances) but he championed the fight in Seirrealeone during the war in 1997, what an lrony! Even the U.S could not understand what Abacha's motives were given that Abacha himself was a stubborn dictator.
I think it's all about maintaining peace in the region. But for the fact that Boko Haram is a Nigerian problem they would have mobilized against that too in 2013, but Nigeria was given the go ahead to fight the insurgency herself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, l see where you are coming from, but some of those actions were necessary though especially that of Liberia.
If they had not intervened, Liberia would be in terrible crises even till this day with refugees all over which would have drained the resources of the region. Today liberian president Ellen Johnson is the chairperson of ECOWAS.
I wouldn't say they are serving the interest of the West in that regards. For example, Abacha was an enemy to the west, (except maybe Frances) but he championed the fight in Seirrealeone during the war in 1997, what an lrony! Even the U.S could not understand what Abacha's motives were given that Abacha himself was a stubborn dictator.
I think it's all about maintaining peace in the region. But for the fact that Boko Haram is a Nigerian problem they would have mobilized against that too in 2013, but Nigeria was given the go ahead to fight the insurgency herself.
Everybody on this bloody world has his or her master. Even a king depends on the harvest.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
mtis:

Everybody on this bloody world has his or her master. Even a king depends on the harvest.
I'm not sure l get exactly what you are trying to say and how it relates to the bolded part of your quote.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2017
freshest4live:

There are some good thingstuff coming from it,

But you see, West Africa is the only place where France and it's army have been directly getting into civil wars with one side against government or vice versa too. They would not do that in any other part of Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2017
mtis:

Good point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

There are some good thingstuff coming from it,

But you see, West Africa is the only place where France and it's army have been directly getting into civil wars with one side against government or vice versa too. They would not do that in any other part of Africa.
Yeah the Francophone countries in West Africa allow Frances to rule them because of their Economic challenges. So they are still colonized by Frances and they don't wanna let go yet, no one can force them until they decide to.
I believe this is partly the reason the ECOWAS body is not against Morocco's inclusion in ECOWAS.
Nigeria also wants to complete a massive gas pipeline project with Morocco, it would be beneficial to the region, and Morocco can also supply fertilizers. Things may change with a more stable economy although ironically the region is still the largest economy in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah the Francophone countries depend allow Frances to rule them because of their Economic challenges. So they are still colonized by Frances and they don't wanna let go yet, no one can force them until they decide to.
They'll end up like native Americans if we don't help them sAve themselves grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2017
mtis:

OK Magufuli is a nice dude but he got some issues grin

Its not true, Kenyans are liers, am Tanzanian residing in Tz, the government didn't force Everton to play Tz side, the government hosted them and provided a stadium for them to play, security personnel, transportation food etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hoshea:

Its not true, Kenyans are liers, am Tanzanian residing in Tz, the government didn't force Everton to play Tz side, the government hosted them and provided a stadium for them to play, security personnel, transportation food etc.

So your first point here is that Kenyans are liers? You all thought Tanzanians are pacifists and live in a honorable utopia...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bifwoli:

This isn't fair TayserM ,over here we're dying of very oppressive heat plus high humidity and now you tease us with this "tea weather" ?

lol, you have to be in county zero zero one to say that. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kenya's most promising Formula One Driver tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hoshea:

Food You think Everton is Yanga FC

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
We not only collect medals in the athletic tracks, we also do it in the formula one

Kenya is the Home of Champions grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:
We not only collect medals in the athletic tracks, we also do it in the formula one

Kenya is the Home of Champions
He looks young shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by xoosh: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Where are my Ghanian ladies, this is for you..
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTb4X1BWNO5k&ved=0ahUKEwjp9qeqgqrVAhXLWRQKHUOgBwoQ3ywIKzAB&usg=AFQjCNFeRaq79Ues0JnfUmPECHaXI7tN8w
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

He looks young shocked

Yea he turns 19 this year cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kericho County, Kenya

Changoi Tea Factory is currently the largest solar park in East Africa. The Tea factory is powered entirely by renewable energy for truly sustainable ‘solar tea’! grin and is supremely picturesque for that matter. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Centuries Old Buntwani Pier, Kilifi County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Centuries Old Buntwani Pier, Kilifi County

That looks like it was initially built on water? undecided

What is it for?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, you have to be in county zero zero one to say that. cheesy

No ,no i don't live in country zero zero one and don't have good memories of the place bcuz the last time i went there i got a deadly bout of malaria.

Never been back since then.My current county is named Gwinnett.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

That looks like it was initially built on water? undecided

What is it for?

It it was likely for a better ocean view experience. Looks like a jetty though tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bifwoli:

No ,no i don't live in country zero zero one and don't have good memories of the place bcuz the last time i went there i got a deadly bout of malaria.

Never been back since then.

haha, which other county fits your hot and humid description then?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

It it was likely for a better ocean view experience. Looks like a jetty though tongue
Oh,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.