Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224716 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Agodi gardens, Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
yesterday was supposed to be end of the world..dang it ,almost sold my stuff grin grin

How now?

mtis:

ni hile tu dame ni msupa kiasi ...i hope huyo msee next sio wewe grin

haha, sawa Bw. fisi. That chic is taken. Na huyo si mm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2017
More of Agodi parks and gardens

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How now?

haha, sawa Bw. fisi. That chic is taken. Na huyo si mm

about the babe..nikuulizia tu msee...so ya know her ?

about end of the world....planet X was supposed to hit our planet yesterday 23rd sep 2017...so the world was supposed to end with a bang..
so much for the end of the world undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

yeah, I know....I dey see u wella.
don't you think inviting themortician here will be nice to end this thread once and for all?�
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Eliud Kipchoge wins Berlin marathon---Kenya again ..Serious this is tooo much grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

do you really really really wanna call him out..the dude will kill ya...seriously i learned some new naija words from him ..like obafoon grin grin
Hahahaha.See how foolis.h you have become.Even Safricans are ashamed of that thing.When you begin to lick the arse of a madman like kwamekrazy,it shows how hard you have fallen and how desperate you are.Meanwhile I have kicked the madman back to where he belongs.If you ressurrect him,I am here to send him back to the great beyond.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
Eliud Kipchoge wins Berlin marathon---Kenya again ..Serious this is tooo much grin
How will kenyans not win marathons when you have to run from one village to another to deliver messages.Phone penetration in kenya-75%...nigeria-96%.Talk about football,boxing and basketball,the world's beautiful games and not frigging long distance the whole world has left for kenyans,somalis and ethiopians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its the only kind of Naijirian news available grin grin

I know it seems normal to you grin
Why will it not be normal to you when you belong to a crazy society like kenya where hiv is about 6%.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
How will kenyans not win marathons when you have to run from one village to another to deliver messages.Phone penetration in kenya-75%...nigeria-96%.Talk about football,boxing and basketball,the world's beautiful games and not frigging long distance the whole world has left for kenyans,somalis and ethiopians.
+ table tennis, even racing and games like scrabble,Nigeria won world tournament of Scrabble
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
We leading the continent in basketball presently and table tennis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Why will it not be normal to you when you belong to a crazy society like kenya where hiv is about 6%.

Did you know that Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world. Oh ya didn't know that .ya country is fcking dying with HIV infection an ya hear yapping about Kenya..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kenya is well known internationally in sports like rugby,cricket,marathon...not ya local football thingy..we are champions out there not scammers like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
We leading the continent in basketball presently and table tennis
Africa again..when will you cross the oceans for Pete's sake

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
world Scrabble, check it out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
ITU ranks Nigeria as Africa's leading mobile broadband growing country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
world Scrabble, check it out
challenge me to give you facts and sources
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
challenge me to give you facts and sources
Hah..who is fattiest man in the world?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Waiting...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Can an object move faster than speed of light ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Which is the worst country in the world to live in??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
..still waiting mr samsobo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Akwa ibom e-library

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
Akwa ibom e-library
I though ya to answer my questions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
I quit on yo smart pants.. No more questions for you undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:

Go quote kwametut & off my mentions angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Meanwhile, Nigeria to battle out the WAFU cup championship against host Ghana later today by 6 pm(GMT)
7 pm(NGT)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
popizaino:
don't you think inviting themortician here will be nice to end this thread once and for all?�
abeg, no go there o, abeg......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Kenya is well known internationally in sports like rugby,cricket,marathon...not ya local football thingy..we are champions out there not scammers like you.
Hahaha,abeg.Strike out rugby.kenya has never been to the rugby world cup and Nigeria has been the world champion football under 17 many times.world record.Marathon is boring,you st.upid kenyan maasai.No wonder you have made nairaland your first home where you sleep,wake,eat,drink,bleep.Kenya is boring.But we have you and your friends where we want you.It's called domination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.