Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6181965 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2017
kwametut:
WE KNOW YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELVES THANKS TO OUR SUPERIOR UNIVERSITIES... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Agege thats where Obafool lives.

Obafool, Obaboon. HAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Come on,

We were on gear with this CHAN thing, Various stadia being upgraded. They are just afraid of non issues angry But, well continue with our upgrade and you'll be seeing us soon angry

Watch this space angry grin
u're not upgrading anything, abeg......u have only two stadia and the rest is undecided, this will be ur second time of losing hosting right. first in 1996 to SA and now? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Obafool, Obaboon. HAHAHAHA!!!
don't be like that racist.... he doesn't make sense.
we may bash eachother here, but we don't hate eachother.....don't be like him, pls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

I suspect its something to do with the culture of the giant nation grin grin

If its culture that cloth should be yellow like Danfo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
why do Nigerians package drinking water in polythene papers

Cos they walk around with needles
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

cool cool cool...... u gerrit. I prefer to stay alone with my humble self. how's Durban?

u need someone like Nomfanelo to extrovert you so badly cheesy

On a light note, it sounds like irony to hear of an introverted nigerian. Y'all are extroverts by default

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If its culture that cloth should be yellow like Danfo grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielnino00:
So Kenya has been stripped of its CHAN hosting rights ..

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41374708 ...Ordinary CHAN oo grin grin grin .

its because it is not IAAF u-18 championship that needs only one stadium. grin grin

Those guys made political considerations. There is likelihood we will have an election every sixty days untill 2022.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its a health risk. Here NG the health ministry should step in. These nylons cause cancer when mixed with edible stuff.

Btw, Have you heard, plastic water bottles are now banned from Nairobi national park and Karura forest.

Have they banned Baba Yao's suit too undecided grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

u're not upgrading anything, abeg......u have only two stadia and the rest is undecided, this will be ur second time of losing hosting right. first in 1996 to SA and now? undecided

You should read their reasons. Just haters angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Have they banned Baba Yao's suit too undecided grin

Which one be dat now ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

You should reads their reasons. Just haters angry
whats the reason.....madamme afrique?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

whats the reason.....madamme afrique?
A lot of non-reasons angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

A lot of non-reasons angry
I grab.....have a nice sunday ahead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

I grab.....have a nice sunday ahead.
Same,

And go to church, the Giant needs all the prayers it can get cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Same,

And go to church, the Giant needs all the prayers it can get cheesy
I don't feel like going today......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

u need someone like Nomfanelo to extrovert you so badly cheesy

On a light note, it sounds like irony to hear of an introverted nigerian. Y'all are extroverts by default
its a lie....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

I don't feel like going today......

Then enjoy whichever TV series is keeping you busy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2017
shame on Kenya Nigeria can host that tournament even with one day to go

don't even lie about political what ever I follow African football including Kenyan league u have nothing the cities including some parts of Nairobi always smells like shit

with people flinging poop in polythene bags

real shame that is no place for a competition

if Nigeria were to host unprepared now we would use

uyo natural grass 35000 seaters

Kaduna natural grass and its looking greener because the pitch was changed 25000

katsina artificial grass caf allows artificial for chan 40000 seaters

kano 25000. artificial
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Then enjoy whichever TV series is keeping you busy grin grin
I don't watch TV, I don't like it, I prefer to listen to music...... n I get busy by reading cool
what about u....what do u like to do with ur spare time?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Another naija special cheesy

According to a Facebook user who shared the photos yesterday, a bride just discovered that her man is not a Chevron staff as he claims to be and called off her wedding. Below is what she wrote…..

Bride just discovered on wedding morning that her husband-to – be was actually not A CHEVRON STAFF.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Badoo etc all said he was a Chevron staff, but the truth was revealed this morning..
Na wooooooo ohhhh!’
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

I don't watch TV, I don't like it, I prefer to listen to music...... n I get busy by reading cool
what about u....what do u like to do with ur spare time?

It depends. I can watch TV, sleep, etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

It depends. I can watch TV, sleep, etc
and cook..........esp making samosa smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

According to a Facebook user who shared the photos yesterday, a bride just discovered that her man is not a Chevron staff as he claims to be and called off her wedding. Below is what she wrote…..

Bride just discovered on wedding morning that her husband-to – be was actually not A CHEVRON STAFF.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Badoo etc all said he was a Chevron staff, but the truth was revealed this morning..
Na wooooooo ohhhh!’

does the pics depicts d story?
well, according to ur pics-site/link. its a Kenyan site that deals with news, stories, gossip etc. its an Aug2016 story/gossip.

1. the story/new/gossip is not genuine cos u stated that a facebook user shared d story yesterday which has nullified everything like ur presidential election. angry
2. a Nigerian story/news like that can never be on ur news-streams unless blogs, which has even spoilt everything.
3. you said it happened yesterday, whereas it actually happened in 2016 and u destroyed everything by stating it was revealed this morning.(lies).
4. it actually happened in Kenya cos a blogger or an aspiring blogger like u grin will endeavor to put the person's name in order to make it seem true which is missing. wink
5. then, u finalized it by stating that facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo etc all said he was a chevron staff. (like seriously, are u kidding me? ).

here's ur pics-link/source or whatever.
[img]http://www.udaku.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/briderun.jpeg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Hey peeps,Kenyan brothers,I heard Uhuru is broke
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

don't be like that racist.... he doesn't make sense.
we may bash eachother here, but we don't hate eachother.....don't be like him, pls.
You get time to dey preach to that hateful spirit,nairobiwalker?He is still hurting from the public humiliation forgiveness gave him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Na wooooooo ohhhh!’

Is this how desperate you kenyans have become?You have to keep your eyes fully on naija even for this kind of news?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Is this how desperate you kenyans have become?You have to keep your eyes fully on naija even for this kind of news?
its fake .....not real. it probably happened in Kenya sometime last year, she tweaked it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Ya can breath now naijas after that awesome smacking down by kwametut grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
Ya can breath now naijas after that awesome smacking down by kwametut grin grin
lol, that one is posting jargons, he cant even defend his post. for example: the housing stuff he posted about SA n Naija is not proper cos he used a 2011 survey for SA and 2006 survey for Naija. the guy is clueless. the funniest thing is that he doesn't understand his posts.

and he's a racist.... oh, my G!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

does the pics depicts d story?
well, according to ur pics-site/link. its a Kenyan site that deals with news, stories, gossip etc. its an Aug2016 story/gossip.

1. the story/new/gossip is not genuine cos u stated that a facebook user shared d story yesterday which has nullified everything like ur presidential election. angry
2. a Nigerian story/news like that can never be on ur news-streams unless blogs, which has even spoilt everything.
3. you said it happened yesterday, whereas it actually happened in 2016 and u destroyed everything by stating it was revealed this morning.(lies).
4. it actually happened in Kenya cos a blogger or an aspiring blogger like u grin will endeavor to put the person's name in order to make it seem true which is missing. wink
5. then, u finalized it by stating that facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo etc all said he was a chevron staff. (like seriously, are u kidding me? ).

here's ur pics-link/source or whatever.
[img]http://www.udaku.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/briderun.jpeg[/img]
The story is all about naijas an their crazy stuff.dont deny it ma broda grin grin

https://www.linknaija.com/2016/08/read-update-on-bride-who-ran-away-from.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

The story is all about naijas an their crazy stuff.dont deny it ma broda grin grin

https://www.linknaija.com/2016/08/read-update-on-bride-who-ran-away-from.html
another one. okay, kwantinue, I love the way we're colonizing u guys. from NL to LIB. I love that. cool cool cool

tell me about muafrika2's post.....where did it happened in 254?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.