Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6180862 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
Ya can breath now naijas after that awesome smacking down by kwametut grin grin
You mean kwamekrazy?A guy whose arse I kicked.Have you seen him around like he used to be?I called him what he is(slave to boers,2nd rate whites) and he ran away since.Even a fellow southafrican had to appeal.But a rat like you would consider such a f.ool your champion.I am not surprised.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

another one. okay, kwantinue, I love the way we're colonizing u guys. from NL to LIB. I love that. cool cool cool

tell me about muafrika2's post.....where did it happened in 254?
Happened in Naija ...idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
You mean kwamekrazy?A guy whose arse I kicked.Have you seen him around like he used to be?I called him what he is(slave to boers,2nd rate whites) and he ran away since.Even a fellow southafrican had to appeal.But a rat like you would consider such a f.ool your champion.I am not surprised.
Ya got burned dude...i didnt see any ars kicking anywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Happened in Naija ...idiot grin

me, id!ot...... , I need cold water. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Which one be dat now ?

Waititu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2017
PROVERBZ:
shame on Kenya Nigeria can host that tournament even with one day to go

don't even lie about political what ever I follow African football including Kenyan league u have nothing the cities including some parts of Nairobi always smells like shit

with people flinging poop in polythene bags

real shame that is no place for a competition

if Nigeria were to host unprepared now we would use

uyo natural grass 35000 seaters

Kaduna natural grass and its looking greener because the pitch was changed 25000

katsina artificial grass caf allows artificial for chan 40000 seaters

kano 25000. artificial

You need anger management lessons

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
Hey peeps,Kenyan brothers,I heard Uhuru is broke

hahaa, I trust your sources. In his brokeness he's possibly five times wealthier than Buhari. But politicians are very broke here right now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Ya got burned dude...i didnt see any ars kicking anywhere grin
Hahaha,e pain you so much to see your champion mauled, like you yourself had been.By the way,have you seen him around?I know you are trying to call him back but the rat seems to be smarter than you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

me, id!ot...... , I need cold water. grin
Man relax ..just visit atican beach ya might find your self a hottie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2017
This weekend's Prinsloo 7s

Nakuru County

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2017
See you guys later.It's Sunday morning.Bye for now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,e pain you so much to see your champion mauled, like you yourself had been.By the way,have you seen him around?I know you are trying to call him back but the rat seems to be smarter than you.
do you really really really wanna call him out..the dude will kill ya...seriously i learned some new naija words from him ..like obafoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Lemmi spoil y'all with Prinsloo 7s cos Nakuru is ma Hometown wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This weekend's Prinsloo 7s

Nakuru County
Nice pics msee...umepotelea wapi .Hama ni mambo na supreme court grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Prinsloo 7s

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

and cook..........esp making samosa smiley

Yep,
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Lemmi spoil y'all with Prinsloo 7s cos Nakuru is ma Hometown wink
hah ..that chic...ya got her number ?? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Nice pics msee...umepotelea wapi .Hama ni mambo na supreme court grin

Niko tu bruh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yep,
grin
smiley smiley wink wink.......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Is this how desperate you kenyans have become?You have to keep your eyes fully on naija even for this kind of news?

Its the only kind of Naijirian news available grin grin

I know it seems normal to you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Prinsloo 7s.

mtis:

hah ..that chic...ya got her number ?? cheesy

which one grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

which one grin
the one with an hat cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yep,
grin
kanisa nayo..leo ni sunday sister
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hahaa, I trust your sources. In his brokeness he's possibly five times wealthier than Buhari. But politicians are very broke here right now
seriously, I heard it on news,a trusted source.I don't know how far its true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

kanisa nayo..leo ni sunday sister

Leo siko

Story ndefu grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
Its false.

His business interests have multiplied several times over the last few years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2017
The Prinsloo7s Migration grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:

uh, I wonder which news site be that. The sort of wealth that guy and his family has embarassed

Maybe you heard Odinga. His party is fundraising for further campaigns.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

the one with an hat cheesy

msee ka uko single useme grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
yesterday was supposed to be end of the world..dang it ,almost sold my stuff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

msee ka uko single useme grin
ni hile tu dame ni msupa kiasi ...i hope huyo msee next sio wewe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.