Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,491 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245949 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Go quote kwametut & off my mentions angry
I already terminated that latrine mouse.He is your savior but he ain't coming back in a long time no matter how much you call him.I have you in my sight now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,abeg.Strike out rugby.kenya has never been to the rugby world cup and Nigeria has been the world champion football under 17 many times.world record.Marathon is boring,you st.upid kenyan maasai.No wonder you have made nairaland your first home where you sleep,wake,eat,drink,bleep.Kenya is boring.But we like you and your friends where we want you.It's called domination.
leave these people alone.....leave them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
NIKE’S AFRICAN TRIO TARGETS SUB-TWO HOUR MARATHON---i didnt see any bubutard mentioned grin grin
LONDON - This weekend, aided by a host of technological and environmental advances, three carefully-selected elite African athletes will attempt to run the first sub-two hour marathon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

Did you know that Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world. Oh ya didn't know that .ya country is fcking dying with HIV infection an ya hear yapping about Kenya..

Today is a Sunday. Why are u lying ??

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-hiv-aids.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:
NIKE’S AFRICAN TRIO TARGETS SUB-TWO HOUR MARATHON---i didnt see any bubutard mentioned grin grin
LONDON - This weekend, aided by a host of technological and environmental advances, three carefully-selected elite African athletes will attempt to run the first sub-two hour marathon.
OH LAWD!MARATHON AGAIN?ARE YOU MAD?KENYANS LIVE IN VILLAGES AND RUN TO SCHOOL TO AND FRO.THE WHOLE WORLD ALREADY LEFT LONG DISTANCE FOR KENYA.WHY ARE YOU SO BORING?!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,abeg.Strike out rugby.kenya has never been to the rugby world cup and Nigeria has been the world champion football under 17 many times.world record.Marathon is boring,you st.upid kenyan maasai.No wonder you have made nairaland your first home where you sleep,wake,eat,drink,bleep.Kenya is boring.But we have you and your friends where we want you.It's called domination.
yap boring according to bubutard like you..Kenya is well know internationally..We have millions of visitors to our country..but hey you guys are also know for other stuff..mmm like chopping heads,scamming ,poverty just to mention but a few
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
I already terminated that latrine mouse.He is your savior but he ain't coming back in a long time no matter how much you call him.I have you in my sight now.

Don't you have a head harvesting target to meet psycho? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,abeg.Strike out rugby.kenya has never been to the rugby world cup and Nigeria has been the world champion football under 17 many times.world record.Marathon is boring,you st.upid kenyan maasai.No wonder you have made nairaland your first home where you sleep,wake,eat,drink,bleep.Kenya is boring.But we have you and your friends where we want you.It's called domination.

Lmao. they keep saying they atr good at rugby yet it's just some invitational tourney and shone locals games they have won.. Rugby isn't even popular in over half of the world countries. And talking about marathon, who the hell has the time to sit on a TV watching some skinny people running around for hours.. grin grin. That was how they flooded Lagos for the Lagos marathon . they flooded Cross River for the Obudu mountain race. They also flooded Benin for the Okpepe road race grin grin. Awon Kenyans yi sha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Even great countries like USA,Britain,France, China Korea and Japan have left marathon for the Kenyans and their east African counterparts. grin grin I mean why won't they?? They really fit well with the sport
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tayshermeri. you are the photo master of this thread... Oya show us pictures of the stadia being upgraded in ur country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

Lmao. they keep saying they atr good at rugby yet it's just some invitational tourney and shone locals games they have won.. Rugby isn't even popular in over half of the world countries. And talking about marathon, who the hell has the time to sit on a TV watching some skinny people running around for hours.. grin grin. That was how they flooded Lagos for the Lagos marathon . they flooded Cross River for the Obudu mountain race. They also flooded Benin for the Okpepe road race grin grin. Awon Kenyans yi sha
Rugby is a sport for men not sissies like you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

leave these people alone.....leave them.
Sherv,abeg,abeg,abeg.No appeal on behalf of those animals.I am their mothers' husband and this weekend I get dem time.You know I only come here weekends and the kenyans and southafricans are the only drums I have.Let me beat them,abeg.I have only a few hours left to do this.I dont live on nairaland like tashamaria and his sister.On another note,how do you think arsenal will fare tomorrow?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

And football isn't for skinny people like you...gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Don't you have a head harvesting target to meet psycho? undecided

That's what the Naivasha Vampire does.Don't be confused,you maasai animal with bulging eyes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

yap boring according to bubutard like you..Kenya is well know internationally..We have millions of visitors to our country..but hey you guys are also know for other stuff..mmm like chopping heads,scamming ,poverty just to mention but a few
Now,you are throwing playground tantrums like the kid you are.Give the phone back to mummy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Sherv,abeg,abeg,abeg.No appeal on behalf of those animals.I am their mothers' husband and this weekend I get dem time.You know I only come here weekends and the kenyans and southafricans are the only drums I have.Let me beat them,abeg.I have only a few hours left to do this.I dont live on nairaland like tashamaria and his sister.On another note,how do you think arsenal will fare tomorrow?
hehehehe.......OK o, oko iya won. I for just say make we bone d matter.

arsenal is just like Heisenberg law of uncertainty. when u expect them to deliver;they flop and when u expect them to lose;they play like their life depends on it. I'm not putting my mind n time on that ambition-less team. I hope they win tomorrow sha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
That's what the Naivasha Vampire does.Don't be confused,you maasai animal with bulging eyes.

I'm glad we deported you. Dumbness is contagious you know,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielnino00:
Tayshermeri. you are the photo master of this thread... Oya show us pictures of the stadia being upgraded in ur country.
Taysermahiri is a photographer....let him show his talent. I like it tongue . though, he doesn't snap all the pictures but he attend most of the parties or whatever.

he's a good photographer, he's not jobless as I thought before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

In ur mind your Kenya is better off?? grin grin

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/kenya
leave him alone, abeg.
Kenya's HIV prevalence rate is 6%.
Nigeria's HIV prevalence rate is 3.2%

later, mtis will say "but ya don't need to rub it in my face".

just forget it....abeg, I'm getting tired of nonsensical wrangles.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:
leave him alone, abeg. Kenya's HIV prevalence rate is 6%. Nigeria's HIV prevalence rate is 3.2%
later, mtis will say "but ya don't need to rub it in my face".
just forget it....abeg, I'm getting tired of nonsensical wrangles.

These guys really have a problem grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

Taysermahiri is a photographer....let him show his talent. I like it tongue . though, he doesn't snap all the pictures but he attend most of the parties or whatever.

he's a good photographer, he's not jobless as I thought before.

He's probably on his way to the stadia as we speak . I await his captivating pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

u posted trash about naija, he reciprocated the same thing to u. u resort to cuss words.
why can't u guys take what u dish out??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
shervydman:

u posted trash about naija, he reciprocated the same thing to u. u resort to cuss words.
why can't u guys take what u dish out??

Step aside before you injure yourself,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
mtis:

If West Africans ever played Rugby, we'd dominate it in Africa. We have the physical stature to succeed in it above you skinny East Africans. It's just not a sport we play, to be fair.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

The same way they are flooding nairaland and pouring their smelly hiv spit everywhere.Meanwhile their fathers are on their knees begging a Nigerian to come and invest in their limestone/cement industry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Step aside before you injure yourself,
okay....let's just take things easy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
The same way they are flooding nairaland and pouring their smelly hiv spit everywhere.Meanwhile their fathers are on their knees begging a Nigerian to come and invest in their limestone/cement industry.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
The stupi.d maasais are no longer in circulation.They are hiding behind *********'s big smelly menstrual skirt.Awon eleribu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Don't be glad yet.Nigerians are still dominating kenyan industry,entertainment and social media time,banking atm.If you die of heartattack,na me kill you,st.upid froggy- eyed maasai.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
The stupi.d maasais are no longer in circulation.They are hiding.Awon eleribu.
calm down, take it easy, don't worry, it's alright. u no vex reach me but I've decided to let go of it.

why are u mentioning someone again? the person's not here. pls, modify ur post, I beg u in d name of God.just erase the person's name at least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.