Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270020 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
MrMaestro:
A little bit more good music for you soul. (Pun intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxjbS19MP0

Nigerian fashion and music is unmatched.

Seriously
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Christmas season at Tafaria Castle in Nyeri County, Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
The History and brains behind Tafaria Castle

ONCE UPON A DREAM...
In the ancient land of Deighton Downs, at a time of great hardship, adventure & isolation, a young African found himself at the foothills of the Aberdare Ranges overlooking the Laikipia plains. As he grew up here, enveloped in a harsh wilderness, unto him came an immortal dream.

That dream now stands as The Tafaria Castle, Established 2012AD

Read More in the link...

http://www.tafaria.com/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
MrMaestro:

It's in VI. just off the island
It's really neat. Got to look it up next time I'm around that place.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:
The History and brains behind Tafaria Castle

ONCE UPON A DREAM...
In the ancient land of Deighton Downs, at a time of great hardship, adventure & isolation, a young African found himself at the foothills of the Aberdare Ranges overlooking the Laikipia plains. As he grew up here, enveloped in a harsh wilderness, unto him came an immortal dream.

That dream now stands as The Tafaria Castle, Established 2012AD

Read More in the link...

http://www.tafaria.com/
Hmm, I'm happy Kenya got such a lovely castle. But the man who built it must have gotten his inspiration after visiting Kajuru castle in Kaduna, Nigeria. Ask him for me when you see him, if you can get to meet such a. illustrious man since Kenya is such an unequal society. grin

Kajuru Castle, Kaduna Nigeria....

In the castle, there are bedrooms looking like
dungeons and several towers with crenulated
walls. Beware there are also crocodiles in the
moat protecting the castle gates! The road up
to the castle requires a 4x4 vehicle.
Located at about 45 kilometres from Kaduna
on the Southern Kachia road is the village of
Kajuru. If you take the road at the right, in the
centre of the town and drive past the Local
Government Headquarters, for about 5-7
kilometres, you will see on the left a strange
sight on a mountain ridge; a European castle in
Africa! Indeed, the first timer may assume he is
imagining things or his eyes are probably
playing games on him, but this is for real.
The castle is made up of a magnificent large
stainless steel swimming pool and well
equipped kitchens (it is self-catering for those
who can gain entry). It is a Private Property,
and entry to this place is not very easy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kajuru castle

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
MrMaestro:

You've been here for almost a year now and pay almost everyday. It's safe to say that it's your opinium.
He keeps lying to himself how he comes here only because of this thread. That's his excuse for visiting nairaland. But we know better; he is hooked like many of his fellow Kenyans. He is even trying to separate the thread from the forum; how silly. He can't lie that he had not contributed to other threads on nairaland. Nairaland is the opium of Kenyans. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hmm, I'm happy Kenya got such a lovely castle. But the man who built it must have gotten his inspiration after visiting Kajuru castle in Kaduna, Nigeria. Ask him for me when you see him, if you can get to meet such a. illustrious man since Kenya is such an unequal society. grin

Kajuru Castle, Kaduna Nigeria....

In the castle, there are bedrooms looking like
dungeons and several towers with crenulated
walls. Beware there are also crocodiles in the
moat protecting the castle gates! The road up
to the castle requires a 4x4 vehicle.
Located at about 45 kilometres from Kaduna
on the Southern Kachia road is the village of
Kajuru. If you take the road at the right, in the
centre of the town and drive past the Local
Government Headquarters, for about 5-7
kilometres, you will see on the left a strange
sight on a mountain ridge; a European castle in
Africa! Indeed, the first timer may assume he is
imagining things or his eyes are probably
playing games on him, but this is for real.
The castle is made up of a magnificent large
stainless steel swimming pool and well
equipped kitchens (it is self-catering for those
who can gain entry). It is a Private Property,
and entry to this place is not very easy.

Not sure where he got his inspiration from. Are you saying there are no illustrious men in unequal societies like Nigeria?

Why is it hard to gain entry to Kajuru Castle undecided
And your pictures wont show grin This is really embarrassing for someone who is trying so hard to whitewash Tafaria Castle.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kajuru castle

Dude, you need some Flexx bundles
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
He keeps lying to himself how he comes here only because of this thread. That's his excuse for visiting nairaland. But we know better; he is hooked like many of his fellow Kenyans. He is even trying to separate the thread from the forum; how silly. He can't lie that he had not contributed to other threads on nairaland. Nairaland is the opium of Kenyans. grin

This is a preemptive strike after the photos decided to thoroughly embarrass someone grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This is a preemptive strike after the photos decided to thoroughly embarrass someone grin
Have you contributed to other threads on nairaland? Yes or no? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Not sure where he got his inspiration from. Are you saying there are no illustrious men in unequal societies like Nigeria?

Why is it hard to gain entry to Kajuru Castle undecided
And your pictures wont show grin This is really embarrassing for someone who is trying so hard to whitewash Tafaria Castle.
Nigeria is not nearly as unequal as your country. Here's Kajuru. And it's more than 30 years older than your tafario or whatever grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kajuru Castle

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
More Kajuru

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
mtis:

wewe harakisha coz matiang'i anaclose chuo mingi za driving.... cheesy
Sasa Hii ndio shida yake undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
mtis:

hah ha..Muafrika smiley wink cheesy grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nigeria is not nearly as unequal as your country. Here's Kajuru. And it's more than 30 years older than your tafario or whatever grin

The dude must be related to Jon Snow,cus they know nothing grin grin

More of Kajuru castle

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
This Kajuru thing. You should have said it was built in the eras of Western African empires. Its old and unattractive. If you folks are attempting to compare it to the beauty that is Tafaria castle you need to have your eyeballs checked.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:

See that whitey dude playin with the life of a nigger.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kajuru Castle

This thing was never finished like all Nigerian projects
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This Kajuru thing. You should have said it was built in the eras of Western African empires. Its old and unattractive. If you folks are attempting to compare it to the beauty that is Tafaria castle you need to have your eyeballs checked.
Grasping at straws as usual when beaten.This kid is humbled already. Your silly tafario is too tiny and lacks the exotic old appeal it should possess. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Grasping at straws as usual when beaten.This kid is humbled already. Your silly tafario is too tiny and lacks the exotic old appeal it should possess. cheesy

I was expecting more humbleness from a slave. In case you didnt hear that well, that Kajuru castle is like a prison in kenya. The govt would arrest anyone who tries to welcome tourists to such a health hazard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Grasping at straws as usual when beaten.This kid is humbled already. Your silly tafario is too tiny and lacks the exotic old appeal it should possess like a real medieval castle, like Kajuru. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I was expecting more humbleness from a slave. In case you didnt hear that well, that Kajuru castle is like a prison in kenya. The govt would arrest anyone who tries to welcome tourists to such a health hazard.
See painment.Now you are angry and throwing insults. grin More pain to your massai skull.. Some nigerian middle age art..
13th century Ife bronze head

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
See painment.Now you are angry and throwing insults. grin

You are the pained guy after I expressed not the least approval of your grand castle. Maybe you can understand me. For those of us who have seen better, Kajuru is just another ugly thing. Not impressive, stale and potent with rust. But I give it some points for having been built in the first place. Who built it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
See painment.Now you are angry and throwing insults. grin More pain to your massai skull.. Some nigerian middle age art..

Haha bruh, I know thats ur element. You couldnt wait for such a chance to show up. grin

Nice Bronze head. grin

If only Kajuru was built in the same time as that bronze, that would have been wonderful. But its still wunderful, big up to ur ancestors grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are the pained guy after I expressed not the least approval of your grand castle. Maybe you can understand me. For those of us who have seen better, Kajuru is just another ugly thing. Not impressive, stale and potent with rust. But I give it some points for having been built in the first place. Who built it?
Jamb questions. grin Mohammed Ali in Nigeria in the 60s rocking Yoruba agbada, talking drum and irukere.
2nd pic..Henry Thierry in Nigeria rocking Igbo attire.
3rd pic...Bill Clinton in northern Nigeria rocking Hausa babaringa and a ceremonial how circa 2000

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:

Haha bruh, I know thats ur element. You couldnt wait for such a chance to show up. grin

Nice Bronze head. grin

If only Kajuru was built in the same time as that bronze, that would have been wonderful. But its still wunderful, big up to ur ancestors grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
Jamb questions. grin Mohammed Ali in Nigeria in the 60s rocking Yoruba agbada, talking drum and irukere.
2nd pic..Henry Thierry in Nigeria rocking Igbo attire.
3rd pic...Bill Clinton in northern Nigeria rocking Hausa babaringa and a ceremonial how circa 2000

Haha, before you take my attention away with the other stories, I just googled and found that Kajuru Castle you are fretting about was built by a no nonsense German who didnt entertain a pack of niggaz in his crib grin No wonder you became slippery on that question grin
Thats why the picture of the white dude and a black bride looks kinda eerie.

Anyway, Kajuru castle is like Lord Egerton Castle or the Grogan Castle in Kenya both built by white folks but in our case it was during colonial times. And they still look better maintained than Kajuru despite being possibly 70 or 80 yrs older. You guys seem to have allowed castles from the white guys even as late as 1989 when Kajuru was completed. And why is it still hard to go there for you ppl in 2017? Its time to build your own castles folks!

Nice photos, Thierry, I heard he became King like you Oba grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.