Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6269941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Grogan Castle, Taita Taveta County, Kenya

This castle was built by the famous man who trekked from Cape to Cairo in a desperate bid to impress the family of Miss Gertrude Coleman-Watt, with whom he had fallen in love. Gertrude Coleman's dad had disapproved the love affair but once he did the trekk, the father approved.

The castle is located atop a hill and offers a 360-degree views of Mt Kilimanjaro, Pare Mountains, Tsavo West National Park, and the nearby Lake Jipe.

The castle today is a hotel accessible from the air and via road.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Here is the dude Mr. Grogan in all his trekksome glory grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

okay. we ni adrenaline junkie naona. utawezana na hio kuweave kwa jam ka crazy.
Sasa vitu kama hizo ndio siwezi. Ndio mana bado hata kudrive sijajifunza. Nafkiria kitu itanifaa mashambani grin Huku gari ni moja moja. Ikipita unangooooja undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Served grin
cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

And ur obsession with Nigeria will make u grow old on this forum..

Funny,enough when we are arguing about sports, u always talk about being "international champions" and not local African champions,but u can't buy the idea for ur country's football team..

Heck! I forgot that they aren't marathon runners grin grin

Dont confuse the forum with this thread.I hardly give a piss about the forum. As a matter of fact I get sick every time I try to browse threads on the first page because there are very insane stories. I didnt even check now cos yesterday I checked and found the very first story was about a lady who had been crashed to death by a vehicle, and sure as hell, her photos, complete with her splattered guts and brains were right there, and believe it or not, even her name ! Very sick society angry And if you thought that was all, there were very many viewers viewing the thread and not complaining (MANY, like several hundreds!). Its like you get the whole package of sad news angry So, I come straight to this thread to avoid such Nigerian nonsense.

About sports, our football sucks big time and no Kenyan would deny that. Ofcos after winning the cecafa we suck a bit less, tho we are actually like the giants of the tourney with the most cups for it grin What I mean by international is that the sports we excel in we do so on an international level, including complete domination of planet Earth in some. Like, if there were inter-planet sports next year say in planet 51 Pegasi b we would represent Earth grin

I dont know any sport in which you guys are the global examples of prowess. Like a sport in which when your name is mentioned everyone in the competition knows you will win it, barring a calamity. In Athletics, the chances of runners from other countries landing on the medal table depends on how many Kenyans are in the race. If there are more than three Kenyans then the chances of other countries getting a medal are, under normal circumstances, empirically and statistically ZERO grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Sasa vitu kama hizo ndio siwezi. Ndio mana bado hata kudrive sijajifunza. Nafkiria kitu itanifaa mashambani grin Huku gari ni moja moja. Ikipita unangooooja undecided

Heh, bado uko mashamba? Ni krisi ama? Wewe wacha zako enda driving tukuone tao grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Heh, bado uko mashamba? Ni krisi ama? Wewe wacha zako enda driving tukuone tao grin
zi ... story za kutafta unga grin 2018 resolutions iko.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Fiti.., so 2018 tukuchill na ka scooter ama unataka kagani ako kadogo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Fiti.., so 2018 tukuchill na ka scooter ama unataka kagani ako kadogo grin
Hapo sasa grin

Staki stress 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Drags and Gymkhana TT October 2017 at Masinga Dam, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Beautiful Country

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
To thee break of DAWN YO grin grin grin

Masinga TT and the Masinga Dam Resort and Spa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Hapo sasa grin

Staki stress 2018

Sawaz tushtue ukianza grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
How come I don't know this place? Where in Lagos is it?
It's in VI. just off the island
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dont confuse the forum with this thread.I hardly give a piss about the forum.
You've been here for almost a year now and pay almost everyday. It's safe to say that it's your opinium.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Obaslave has been having a heck of a hard time ever since his village insults were relegated to nothing.
I hope you know that all of your credibility goes out of the window when you resort to insults.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This is a dedication to all the bleaching Naija slay kings and queens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU

Even your best is Nigerian made. Typical. I tried watching but I just couldn't bear it. Bad beat, horrible hook, no fashion. The only good thing about it was the visuals, which was the Nigerian touch. No wonder Kenya can't compete in music, you lack the style and attention to detail in music. If you want a true showcase of African beauty, culture, melanin, and fashion, I'll gladly oblige. Just don't post anything related to music or fashion ever again, because you're sure to get embarrassed in this comparison to Nigeria.

Notice the different shades of melanin, the swagger, the fashion, the elegance, the beauty, and the culture. Also, notice the comments on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUetSQlxOWY

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2017
A little bit more good music for you soul. (Pun intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzxjbS19MP0

Nigerian fashion and music is unmatched.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:

Lol, @mtis........oba said u're senseless. grin
I’ll deal with him later grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

No,nigga! The problem is you keep mentioning me cause I don't worship your Monkey god. Stay off my mentions and see what happens.
Last mention …your investigative posts are awesome but when it comes to politics lem humbly say you suck…like really really suck grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

haha ati media thingy. buda mi si media guy. am just into these stuffs cos my family is heavily invested into it. i swear hunijui ata hujawahi niona grin
Ok ..i’ll start calling you Jomo coz dude ya family is everywhere ….or buyu ni wanjigi grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You should see how many Nigerians we are treating every day after they have mortally bitten their tongues trying to speak Swahili.
feel the burn naijas grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Obaslave has been having a heck of a hard time ever since his village insults were relegated to nothing.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This is a dedication to all the bleaching Naija slay kings and queens.

Naijas guys are the real alchemists. The stuff they use can turn a typical black naija dude to a Chinese grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

I need to learn this cool
hah ha..Muafrika smiley wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is this when/ why you started bleaching?
What wrong with naijas an being light....its like anything African is not good...hey naijas ya still bleeping darkies whether ya like it or not....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Muafrika2:
wewe harakisha coz matiang'i anaclose chuo mingi za driving.... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
mtis:

Last mention …your investigative posts are awesome but when it comes to politics lem humbly say you suck…like really really suck grin grin

That's how much I care but really is it truly impossible for you to stay the fcvk off my mentions??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

That's how much I care but really is it truly impossible for you to stay the fcvk off my mentions??

merry christmas Mr Grinch grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2017
MrMaestro:

You've been here for almost a year now and pay almost everyday. It's safe to say that it's your opinium.

Dont worry son, one of these fine days I'll leave your forum and you'll live happily ever after grin I know am that thorn in the Nigerian flesh. Expect good times after Christmas I wont be here as often. I'm sure a good % of Naija dullards have had their rowdy mannerisms and mouths shut. I was only here for that and no more

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
MrMaestro:

Even your best is Nigerian made. Typical. I tried watching but I just couldn't bear it. Bad beat, horrible hook, no fashion. The only good thing about it was the visuals, which was the Nigerian touch. No wonder Kenya can't compete in music, you lack the style and attention to detail in music. If you want a true showcase of African beauty, culture, melanin, and fashion, I'll gladly oblige. Just don't post anything related to music or fashion ever again, because you're sure to get embarrassed in this comparison to Nigeria.

Notice the different shades of melanin, the swagger, the fashion, the elegance, the beauty, and the culture. Also, notice the comments on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUetSQlxOWY

Did I touch the wrong nerve? All I was saying is that Melanin was best aimed at the Nigerians for obvious reasons. Its good you shared wizzy and not any other, he's about the only other Naija artist I can stand, the only one I truly admire is Yemi Alade (Weruya Wayo)! grin She sings really good Swahili. The rest are just Karaoke busy bodies. They will only make sense once they sing about the Slavery and Migration issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.