Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270147 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haha, before you take my attention away with the other stories, I just googled and found that Kajuru Castle you are fretting about was built by a no nonsense German who didnt entertain a pack of niggaz in his crib grin No wonder you became slippery on that question grin
Thats why the picture of the white dude and a black bride looks kinda eerie.

Anyway, Kajuru castle is like Lord Egerton Castle or the Grogan Castle in Kenya both built by white folks but in our case it was during colonial times. And they still look better maintained than Kajuru despite being possibly 70 or 80 yrs older. You guys seem to have allowed castles from the white guys even as late as 1989 when Kajuru was completed. And why is it still hard to go there for you ppl in 2017? Its time to build your own castles folks!

Nice photos, Thierry, I heard he became King like you Oba grin
No, the igbos don't have kings really, so your joke fell flat. grin and you call this house a castle?Please, let's drop this castle thing. You have nothing there.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iberrylee(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2017
obaaderemi:
No, the igbos don't have kings really, so your joke fell flat. grin and you call this house a castle?Please, let's drop this castle thing. You have nothing there.
Our Gate man can't stay in this cave you call castle, you Kenyans really stinks. yuck! I spit on your fathers bald head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iberrylee(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
How can you guys stoop so low by arguing with those things called Kenyans, i dont see any sense in this thread. Why allow it to grow into thousand when it havent solved anything mitcheeeeew bunch of jobless schmucks

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
`

This is soo beautiful..i so want to be here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
iberrylee:
How can you guys stoop so low by arguing with those things called Kenyans, i dont see any sense in this thread. Why allow it to grow into thousand when it havent solved anything mitcheeeeew bunch of jobless schmucks

It's Tayser that is keeping it alive. He can post a full page by himself and have no shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
obaaderemi:

Yeah drop it. Ye shouldnt be arguing about castles built by wazungus. Show us your castle

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
iberrylee:

You better leave this thread cos am here for nutheads like you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blueberrie:

This is soo beautiful..i so want to be here

Be there sis, Tembea Kenya! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
MrMaestro:

It's Tayser that is keeping it alive. He can post a full page by himself and have no shame.

Just leave Mr. The thread can kwantinu till you die, no limits
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
MrMaestro:

Just leave Mr. The thread can kwantinu till you die, no limits
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Christmas season at Tafaria Castle in Nyeri County, Kenya
Beautiful...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Muafrika2:
Sasa Hii ndio shida yake undecided
Am beginning to like the guy even he crazy sometimes.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This Kajuru thing. You should have said it was built in the eras of Western African empires. Its old and unattractive. If you folks are attempting to compare it to the beauty that is Tafaria castle you need to have your eyeballs checked.
Serious naijas got a twisted view of beauty.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
iberrylee:
Say it Mr berry..Kenya is awesome an Naija is something else grin an w'll close it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jealousy will kill Nigerians
KENYA CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tafaria Castle Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kenya nature

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
mtis:

Am beginning to like the guy even he crazy sometimes.. cheesy
Afundue za gava kwanza kabla kufunga angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Jealousy will kill Nigerians
KENYA CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
Post ur pics n stop ur rants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Be there sis, Tembea Kenya! grin

Pesa ni kitu cha maana sana aki cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2017
MrMaestro:

Are you saying he can do bad all by himself?His life is incomplete without nairaland. He tries to stay away some of the time for half a day or so then like an alcoholic, he finds himself coming back grin He keeps lying through his teeth about being dedicated to this thread only but I wonder if he had not posted on other threads on nairaland. Let's see if he has anything to say.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Kajuru castle kaduna

Reminds me of classical Othello, Knight of gigantic sabre,and Manfred prince of otranto,

Here you get suspended from the excruciating agony of despair,
Listen to the footsteps of of trembling distant echoes,
Get curdled by sprawling blasts of winds,
Here the keys,
What keys?

The keys to the vault of my heart,
Such a clueless - contemplations,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Portharcourt
Lagos Island
Den of El kanemi of borno
Agodi gardens ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Plains
Hills
Valleys

Taraba Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Taraba,
Streets of Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Update on heliu estates, off centenary city enugu

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2017
2018 gonna be a blast for real estate in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Plains
Hills
Valleys

Taraba Nigeria
nice pictures boss..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Taraba,
Streets of Kaduna
These pictures of nature are badass. If Nigeria should choose to focus on tourism, we will be surpassed probably by Egypt and South Africa only. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Enugu real Estate is on fire,
Credit to amazing view points

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.