Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6223663 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Kenya rocking a Maasai Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2017
KENYA
Traditional Maasai & Samburu Tribe attire

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No one knows Nigeria except Nigerians. How many Kenyans, SAs have you met in your hood? Most of us out here are just trying to care about the Migratory slaves getting sold and the drowning migrants from Nigeria. We are trying to help you from yourselves but your mouths wont allow. You cant even hear yourselves!

How many Nigerians are even living in Kenya?? The way u rant about Nigerians in ur country,one would think half of us are in ur country grin ... Since u claim to be an advanced country,show us the record of Nigerians over there both legally and the illegally

And @ the bolded, how many times would be told that Nigerians generally don't give a rat sh*t about other African nationals here??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

How many Nigerians are even living in Kenya?? The way u rant about Nigerians in ur country,one would think half of us are in ur country grin ... Since u claim to be an advanced country,show us the record of Nigerians over there both legally and the illegally

And @ the bolded, how many times would be told that Nigerians generally don't give a rat sh*t about other African nationals here??
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

Kenya illegally By Cyrus Ombati | Published Thu, September 22nd 2016 at 09:21, Updated September 22nd 2016 at 09:24 GMT +3 SHARE THIS ARTICLE Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Police are holding 17 Nigerians over claims of questionable immigration status. They were arrested in a swoop in Mlolongo, off Mombasa Road, Machakos County, and found with 48 laptops. Police said those arrested were staying in groups of between three and four, and that some of them are believed to be in the country illegally because their visas had expired. Head of Special Crimes Prevention Unit Noah Katumo said the laptops were handed over to the cybercrime unit for analysis to check if they were involved in any form of fraud.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kenyanstar:

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

Kenya illegally By Cyrus Ombati | Published Thu, September 22nd 2016 at 09:21, Updated September 22nd 2016 at 09:24 GMT +3 SHARE THIS ARTICLE Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Police are holding 17 Nigerians over claims of questionable immigration status. They were arrested in a swoop in Mlolongo, off Mombasa Road, Machakos County, and found with 48 laptops. Police said those arrested were staying in groups of between three and four, and that some of them are believed to be in the country illegally because their visas had expired. Head of Special Crimes Prevention Unit Noah Katumo said the laptops were handed over to the cybercrime unit for analysis to check if they were involved in any form of fraud.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000216966/17-nigerians-arrested-in-nairobi-for-being-in-kenya-illegally

This doesn't answer my question...

We have thousands of illegal migrants in Nigeria too .. It might interest u to know that Nigeria has more migrants than Kenya...

Now back to the question How many Nigerians are living in Kenya?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
gallivant:

My question was about annual rental rates boy. That has ditto to do with justice. Is the Naija thought process? Think hard before you answer shervy. grin
My answer has been given to u, boy. i'll advice u 2 think smart b4 u post n stop gallivanting around d forum like a lark.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kano Durbar Hausaland since 15th century

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is from Fortune International http://ftijournal.com/article/when-investing-in-africa-fortune-follows-the-moderately-brave

The survey also confirmed as shown in Figure 3
that Nigeria is emerging as the new gateway to
investment in Africa (76 percent), eclipsing South
Africa (60 percent). This reflects a much
improved impression of Nigeria’s stability and
business climate.If not the giant then who?Then you wonder why we lead in Africa when it comes to foreign direct investment.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

The yelling to the whole world whend talking to one person you mean grin

Other than that, when I see flat heads on sight I go ... "there is one of them" grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
winkAll this angry ranting cos you got exposed for the addict you are. At least you left out your fake smileys now,good boy.As a matter of fact Nigerians here don't care what a slum dwelling Kenyan like you does with his time on a Nigerian site.But you attracted people to yourself the way you keep saying this is the only thread you visit on nairaland, each time well meaning people advise you to do something worthwhile with your life.You are active in politics, travel, religion, etc sections. Haba!only you?All the way from Kenya! You couldn't even sleep yesterday till this morning so you could reply every post. Haha, dem swear for you Ni? grin

Lol. This was your first post this morning just after you woke up & before heading for church. You are accusing me of the issue that afflicts you. Anyway, since you are now actively posting photos and minimizing on the rants, just have a merry christmas. Just dont post ugly photos please... We are allergic grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Oloye Shitta Bey Mosque, Lagos. 19th century. Still standing, conceived,financed and owned by Nigerians.

coolI have a weakness for old buildings.

Described by many - and rightly so - as a historic
monument, the Shitta Bey Mosque was built in
1891 when a Sierra Leonean-born Nigerian merchant
and philanthropist called Oloye Mohammed Shitta
contributed a large sum of money to facilitate the
construction of the edifice which has now become
significant in the growth of Islam in Lagos State.
The mosque features Brazilian-style architecture,
characteristically simple and distinct at the same
time. The concrete, granite and marble structure
was designed in Afro-Brazilian style by a Brazilian
architect called Senor Joao Baptista Da Costa who
was assisted by a Nigerian builder, Sanusi Aka,
under the patronage of Mohammed Shitta Bey.
The unique architecture of the mosque underscores
its age. Located on Martins Ereko Street in the
Broad Street area of Lagos Island, it generally
remains in its original form, with a worshippers’
capacity of 200.
Upon its completion, it was formally opened on
July 4th, 1894, at a ceremony presided over by the
then Governor of Lagos, Sir Gilbert Carter and other
dignitaries such as Oba Oyekan (the first Oba of
Lagos), and many more. What remains unique about
the story of the mosque, is the fact that the
supporters of the project then come from diverse
backgrounds, yet living in peace and harmony.

Thats actually outstanding given the usual (monotonous) appearance of mosques. Are you Mohammedan?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

Its really hard to quantify because Nigerians, especially the illegal ones are very secretive and slippery. They can spend time indoors for months on end, only coming out in the wee hours to party in the joints.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kano Durbar Hausaland since 15th century

Can you guys shoot something like 300 the movie or Game of Thrones? Would be nyc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
This is from Fortune International http://ftijournal.com/article/when-investing-in-africa-fortune-follows-the-moderately-brave

The survey also confirmed as shown in Figure 3
that Nigeria is emerging as the new gateway to
investment in Africa (76 percent), eclipsing South
Africa (60 percent). This reflects a much
improved impression of Nigeria’s stability and
business climate.If not the giant then who?Then you wonder why we lead in Africa when it comes to foreign direct investment.

I was going to say population for #1 but I wont since its like an hour to christmas grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry Christmas from Kenya kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
KENYA
We would like to wish our worthy competitors South Africa & not far behind the lagging Nigerians happy festivities.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
KENYA
Beautiful Savanna

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Christmas Eve Dinner on the Tamarind Dhow in Mombasa, Kenya

This is what bona fide feels like wink

An enchanting ride in the waters as you take dinner

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Diani Beach Fest

Over 500 professional skydivers from 37 nationalities including United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland, United States, Hong Kong, Australia, Denmark, Dubai, South Africa, Spain and Egypt are participating.

This is one of the largest Skydiving gatherings ever.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
The New Rain Hotel in Juja, Kenya

Its actually new shocked

Christmas Eve

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its really hard to quantify because Nigerians, especially the illegal ones are very secretive and slippery. They can spend time indoors for months on end, only coming out in the wee hours to party in the joints.

One moment ago,you were saying its easy to identify Nigerians by their mouth...and now u are saying its difficult to quantify them...

Just say u are a confused somebody..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

One moment ago,you were saying its easy to identify Nigerians by their mouth...and now u are saying its difficult to quantify them...

Just say u are a confused somebody..

Can we quantify Nigerians by mouth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Can we quantify Nigerians by mouth?

I dunno... You should.tell us..

U are the one making mouth about Nigerians living in ur country but u can't answer my question : How many Nigerians are living there?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Christmas Carols from Kenya to everyone who cares about Jesus' Birthday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol. This was your first post this morning just after you woke up & before heading for church. You are accusing me of the issue that afflicts you. Anyway, since you are now actively posting photos and minimizing on the rants, just have a merry christmas. Just dont post ugly photos please... We are allergic grin
Hahahaha, you have recovered. Maximum 12hours,I said. Anyway, welcome back from the hiatus. So what did you do today without nairaland? wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Danielnino00:

I dunno... You should.tell us..

U are the one making mouth about Nigerians living in ur country but u can't answer my question : How many Nigerians are living there?

Just give me a formular based on noise and I will do the calculations. Have you tried googling? I dont care how many Nigerians live in Kenya, all I know is that they are noisy !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahahaha, you have recovered. Maximum 12hours,I said. Anyway, welcome back from the hiatus. So what did you do today without nairaland? wink

You should be congratulating me for having the energy to respond to you. I'm about to start ignoring you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thats actually outstanding given the usual (monotonous) appearance of mosques. Are you Mohammedan?
No, I am not Mohammedan but at the same time got nothing against Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Random Xmas images from Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
The woman is Kenya's minister for Defence on a visit to Kenya Defence Forces in Somalia this week to wish them a Merry Xmas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.