Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227103 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
shervydman:

U ask questions in a civilized manner, don't talk about what u don't know.

You are wasting your time believing what these silly maasais say about their country. They always hide the true situation of things unlike Nigerians who speak openly about our problems. This is what goes on in Kenya below from reliable source and not the lying hypocritical rats here : grin read carefully.

The headlines
How tenants suffer at the hands
of landlords
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27 2013
A tenancy agreement and a
lock. Photo/FILE
By WILSON MANYUIRA
More by this Author

Moses Situma is 27 years old.
Three years ago, he graduated from a
local university with an economics
degree and immediately got a two-
year contractual job.
After shacking up with relatives for a
few months, he decided to live on his
own and rented a one-bedroom house
in Kahawa Wendani.
Then, to ensure that his transition to
independence was smooth, he paid six
months’ rent upfront, after which he
furnished his house.
But three months down the line, he
received a sudden jolt.
Citing imminent taxation of rental
income by the government, his
landlord demanded an additional
Sh1,700 to the monthly rent.
“Most of us (living in that rental
building) were, by and large, young
and we didn’t have the guts to
confront him about the sudden
increase in rent.
We accepted the new development
without much ado,” he says.
BORROW AND BEG
The only solution was for him to
borrow to pay the additional amount.
Mr Situma says that, thereafter, the
landlord would increase their rents
every few months, giving petty
reasons for doing so.
But what irritated him most, he says,
was the agent’s arrogance when he
came to collect the extra cash.
When he had had enough of the
harassment, Mr Situma moved out.
Meanwhile, Ms Grace Nyoike, 41, was
forced to move from Buru Buru to
Kayole to be able support herself and
her family.
She is a single mother of three and
runs a business.
When she settled in Buru Buru a few
years ago, she had hoped to bring up
her children there since she believed
the estate was more conducive to
growing children than the other areas
in Nairobi’s Eastlands, where they had
lived.
UNEXPLAINED RENT INCREMENTS
What she had not anticipated was that
the rent in Buru Buru would one day
be beyond her means.
She did not see the frequent and often
unexplained increases by her landlord
coming.
“I had hoped my business would
expand quickly so that I could give my
children the life they deserve.
Actually, what I was getting from my
clothes’ business was enough for us
were it not for the increases in rent,”
says Ms Nyoike, a dealer in second-
hand clothes.
“Since my two sons are adolescents,
they needed their own room.
And funny enough, my daughter
preferred to share a room with her
brothers rather than with me, so she
needed her own room as well,”
explains Ms Nyoike.
Ms Nyoike took a loan, teamed up
with her brother, bought a parcel of
land in Kayole, and constructed a
simple structure for her family.
At least she does not have to quarrel
with the landlord or his agents at the
end of every month.

COMMON PROBLEM
Mr Situma’s and Ms Nyoike’s cases
represent a problem facing many
people living in rented houses.
While the number of middle-class
Kenyans who need affordable rental
houses is rising steadily, landlords,
agents, and caretakers are dealing
with tenants in dishonest ways.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:
Just for d record,the so called Tafria castle was built in 2012 while the Kajuru castle was built in 1978

grin grin

Mr. Tafario visited Kajuru castle and decided to build a smaller version in Kenya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
gallivant:

That is a well thought answer, exactly what I was looking for. tongue
Well, ur well thought answer is wrong....as a matter of fact, very wrong cos the landlord MUST refund the remaining rent to the tenant.

And talking about justice, I believe u know u rank below Nigeria in that aspect. U dropped 6 positions withing two years while Nigeria climbed 11.

WJP index.......2016
Kenya.....0.43
Nigeria...0.44
http://data.worldjusticeproject.org/#

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
gallivant:

Only in Nigeria. Paying an annual rent is ridiculous and outright absurd. How do people cope? Aha right, they find themselves in Libya trying to escape ridiculousness and absurdity. Heck, Somalia is ahead of a Nigeria in this aspect!

You are really fvcked if you dont save your monthly pay. Or do they also get salaries annually undecided I really have never heard of these kinda stuff. The landlords must be a very patient lot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:
Just for d record,the so called Tafria castle was built in 2012 while the Kajuru castle was built in 1978
grin grin

Yeah, I checked....tafaria was truly built in 2012 as a lodge. It was not built for the purpose of being a castle unlike kajuru.

It's more like a lodge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
winkHave you contributed to other threads on nairaland? Yes or no?Straight answer, please. Most of us are also not active on other threads. grin

First time you used the word 'please' here. Nice, you're coming along well grin

This must be really important stuff for you. I'll oblige. Dont want you to beg me in the next post grin grin
I have contributed to other threads before but maybe 5. You can go through my history, the last one, besides this was another one created by lovely Ednited tongue tongue asking for some swahili lessons grin and that was cause she mentioned me. Any other was ages back and all my other posts put together amount to less than 0.5 % of my overall posts. The other 99.5 % are right here in this thread. Thts all I guess, happy now? We can actually make a deal that I shall not post in any other thread and you'll be the watchman grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
shervydman:

Not necessary, if u know u won't spend up to a year in ur apartment, u can pay for the time u wanna spend and if u paid a year's rent and don't wanna stay up to that, u can collect ur rent(remaining) from the home-owner.

Ok. And no issues come up with landlords or its straightforward maths like 200/365 of rent if you stayed for 200 days?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pavore9:

Till the rent expires as against your moving into v apartments as much as you desire in a year. You could negotiate for a refund if there is a need to leave before its expiration.

Great cool Which is better tho since you've tried both? It really feels ludicrous for me that a dude can stay with rent in his pocket for 12 months and then pay. I should become a Nigerian landlord and all those guys would be giving me money monthly angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:

You have said it all bro.. I keep saying it over and over again,most Nigerians don't give a sh*t about other African countries (save for Ghana and South Africa)..
Funny enough,it's easy for some Africans to recognize Nigerians in their country,whereas most Nigerians don't care where u are from so far u are black grin

You should ask us the first thing we recognize a Nigerian with

Its the mouth grin (accent)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:

grin grin

Kajuru was built from 1981 to 1989. Might you be referring to the time the German oyinbo man had a quick concept of a castle in Negerland while chilling in Berlin 1978 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
You are wasting your time believing what these silly maasais say about their country. They always hide the true situation of things unlike Nigerians who speak openly about our problems. This is what goes on in Kenya below from reliable source and not the lying hypocritical rats here : grin read carefully.

The headlines
How tenants suffer at the hands
of landlords
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27 2013
A tenancy agreement and a
lock. Photo/FILE
By WILSON MANYUIRA
More by this Author

Moses Situma is 27 years old.
Three years ago, he graduated from a
local university with an economics
degree and immediately got a two-
year contractual job.
After shacking up with relatives for a
few months, he decided to live on his
own and rented a one-bedroom house
in Kahawa Wendani.
Then, to ensure that his transition to
independence was smooth, he paid six
months’ rent upfront, after which he
furnished his house.
But three months down the line, he
received a sudden jolt.
Citing imminent taxation of rental
income by the government, his
landlord demanded an additional
Sh1,700 to the monthly rent.
“Most of us (living in that rental
building) were, by and large, young
and we didn’t have the guts to
confront him about the sudden
increase in rent.
We accepted the new development
without much ado,” he says.
BORROW AND BEG
The only solution was for him to
borrow to pay the additional amount.
Mr Situma says that, thereafter, the
landlord would increase their rents
every few months, giving petty
reasons for doing so.
But what irritated him most, he says,
was the agent’s arrogance when he
came to collect the extra cash.
When he had had enough of the
harassment, Mr Situma moved out.
Meanwhile, Ms Grace Nyoike, 41, was
forced to move from Buru Buru to
Kayole to be able support herself and
her family.
She is a single mother of three and
runs a business.
When she settled in Buru Buru a few
years ago, she had hoped to bring up
her children there since she believed
the estate was more conducive to
growing children than the other areas
in Nairobi’s Eastlands, where they had
lived.
UNEXPLAINED RENT INCREMENTS
What she had not anticipated was that
the rent in Buru Buru would one day
be beyond her means.
She did not see the frequent and often
unexplained increases by her landlord
coming.
“I had hoped my business would
expand quickly so that I could give my
children the life they deserve.
Actually, what I was getting from my
clothes’ business was enough for us
were it not for the increases in rent,”
says Ms Nyoike, a dealer in second-
hand clothes.
“Since my two sons are adolescents,
they needed their own room.
And funny enough, my daughter
preferred to share a room with her
brothers rather than with me, so she
needed her own room as well,”
explains Ms Nyoike.
Ms Nyoike took a loan, teamed up
with her brother, bought a parcel of
land in Kayole, and constructed a
simple structure for her family.
At least she does not have to quarrel
with the landlord or his agents at the
end of every month.

COMMON PROBLEM
Mr Situma’s and Ms Nyoike’s cases
represent a problem facing many
people living in rented houses.
While the number of middle-class
Kenyans who need affordable rental
houses is rising steadily, landlords,
agents, and caretakers are dealing
with tenants in dishonest ways.

Rent is left to market forces in Kenya. Not exactly a good idea but a study done in the 80s discouraged any rent control by the govt due to negative economic consequences.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
Mr. Tafario visited Kajuru castle and decided to build a smaller version in Kenya. grin

I think he did succeed in Making the original look really terrible
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
La Champagne Tropicana beach resort, Lagos
cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Kajuru was built from 1981 to 1989. Might you be referring to the time the German oyinbo man had a quick concept of a castle in Negerland while chilling in Berlin 1978 grin
Kajuru was built in 1978, stop depending on Wikipedia for credible facts.
https://hotels.ng/places/building/127-kajuru-castle

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tribuneonlineng.com/kajuru-castle-nigerias-hidden-haven-kaduna/%3famp_markup=1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That shows how much u are obsessed with Nigerians. ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
shervydman:

Kajuru was built in 1978, stop depending on Wikipedia for credible facts.
https://hotels.ng/places/building/127-kajuru-castle

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tribuneonlineng.com/kajuru-castle-nigerias-hidden-haven-kaduna/%3famp_markup=1

U dy mind the guy? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:

U dy mind the guy? grin
Lol, I tire for their matter jare.... some of them even know Nigeria than me( a Nigerian ). Thanks to the deceptive Wikipedia grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
More of La Champagne tropicana grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

First time you used the word 'please' here. Nice, you're coming along well grin

This must be really important stuff for you. I'll oblige. Dont want you to beg me in the next post grin grin
I have contributed to other threads before but maybe 5. You can go through my history, the last one, besides this was another one created by lovely Ednited tongue tongue asking for some swahili lessons grin and that was cause she mentioned me. Any other was ages back and all my other posts put together amount to less than 0.5 % of my overall posts. The other 99.5 % are right here in this thread. Thts all I guess, happy now? We can actually make a deal that I shall not post in any other thread and you'll be the watchman grin
When you put too many smileys in your post,it betrays your anger and the multiple smileys are a poor masking attempt.What's my business with what you post here anyway but stop the lies. You are hooked like an alcoholic.
D I expected the humor to be lost on you but then even drunks and madmen have to be humoured. When a man who is about to kick you in the guts says "please, do this or that" he is not been courteous but how can a maasai like you know that. You are obsessed with Nigeria through nairaland and now that you have owned up that this is not the only thread you come here to see, can you now stop telling that lie about how you are here for just this thread? You are addicted to your obsession with nairaland. Your whole life is wrapped around nairaland. But we like you where we have you actually. You will struggle to stay away for 12 hours then run back here. winkMaximum 12hours.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
shervydman:

Lol, I tire for their matter jare.... some of them even know Nigeria than me( a Nigerian ). Thanks to the deceptive Wikipedia grin
He knows Nigeria more than he knows Kenya. cheesy and then we wonder why they keep shouting "giant,giant" like they are mocking Nigeria when they are actually angry and frustrated with their smallness and unimportance..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
shervydman:

Well, ur well thought answer is wrong....as a matter of fact, very wrong cos the landlord MUST refund the remaining rent to the tenant.

And talking about justice, I believe u know u rank below Nigeria in that aspect. U dropped 6 positions withing two years while Nigeria climbed 11.

WJP index.......2016
Kenya.....0.43
Nigeria...0.44
http://data.worldjusticeproject.org/#

My question was about annual rental rates boy. That has ditto to do with justice. Is the Naija thought process? Think hard before you answer shervy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Danielnino00:

That shows how much u are obsessed with Nigerians. ... grin

I think I already said their mouths are extraordinarily filthy and loud. Its just ludicrous. Lousy noisy people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
When you put too many smileys in your post,it betrays your anger and the multiple smileys are a poor masking attempt.What's my business with what you post here anyway but stop the lies. You are hooked like an alcoholic.
D I expected the humor to be lost on you but then even drunks and madmen have to be humoured. When a man who is about to kick you in the guts says "please, do this or that" he is not been courteous but how can a maasai like you know that. You are obsessed with Nigeria through nairaland and now that you have owned up that this is not the only thread you come here to see, can you now stop telling that lie about how you are here for just this thread? You are addicted to your obsession with nairaland. Your whole life is wrapped around nairaland. But we like you where we have you actually. You will struggle to stay away for 12 hours then run back here. winkMaximum 12hours.

Lol, its smileys now. You need to handle the fact that I dont care about NL at all. AT ALL. Stop being desperate!!!. This thread is where I come to deal with nigerian empty heads like you. Maybe you can hug any working transformer near you if that doesnt feel nice. You might be lucky there is most likely none in your hood. To make it simple for ur pained self, tell Admin to end this thread and I would delete my account ASAP! I MEAN IT. And there is nothing like where you want me, I know how pained you are every time I kick empty-head nigerians like you. Since, you are never interested in this thread, just log off for a day, a week and dont even reply to this message. Even a month! I'll know for sure you mean business. Plus ofcos we would all celebrate one less egg head on this otherwise lost case for Nigerians. Every time I come here I see your Oba head peeping waiting for anyone to post something so that you can offer your unsolicited response

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
He knows Nigeria more than he knows Kenya. cheesy and then we wonder why they keep shouting "giant,giant" like they are mocking Nigeria when they are actually angry and frustrated with their smallness and unimportance..

No one knows Nigeria except Nigerians. How many Kenyans, SAs have you met in your hood? Most of us out here are just trying to care about the Migratory slaves getting sold and the drowning migrants from Nigeria. We are trying to help you from yourselves but your mouths wont allow. You cant even hear yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The yelling to the whole world whend talking to one person you mean grin

Other than that, when I see flat heads on sight I go ... "there is one of them" grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nyaber33: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Litmus:

Sometimes the Kenyans forget the title of the thread. Here's a reminder: on Nairaland, a Nigerian forum, a Kenyan posts, “Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Fact Don't Lie))”. Its a little like knocking on a neighbours doors and declaring,'hay you in there, come out and see, I have a better car than yours'. And when the guy comes out and defends the merits of his car against yours you get all upset and sulk.

Jealousy isn't a Nigeria trait unlike, it seems, as it is for Kenyans. On the whole, Nigerians are unconcerned by the existence of Africans elsewhere. Kenya could label itself Masters of the Universe for all Nigerians would care. And if Nigerians should find out that Kenya labelled itself Masters of the Universe, the majority of Nigerians would not say, 'no,Kenya isnt Master of the Univers, Kenya is a shithole', Nigerians would be like, “why shouldn't Kenya be Masters of the Universe, they have electricity”.

Nigerians don't generally have jealous tendencies and Africa should learn this from Nigeria because jealousy is a terrible trait . Many Nigerians cultures actively knock the trait out of youngsters. Ask kindly and I'll telly you how.

correction on that first sentence ,this thread was started by a nigerian ,not a kenyan, go to the first page and read it yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Pavore9: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Great cool Which is better tho since you've tried both? It really feels ludicrous for me that a dude can stay with rent in his pocket for 12 months and then pay. I should become a Nigerian landlord and all those guys would be giving me money monthly angry

Have a preference for monthly rental, flexible and one can switch apartments easily.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, its smileys now. You need to handle the fact that I dont care about NL at all. AT ALL. Stop being desperate!!!. This thread is where I come to deal with nigerian empty heads like you. Maybe you can hug any working transformer near you if that doesnt feel nice. You might be lucky there is most likely none in your hood. To make it simple for ur pained self, tell Admin to end this thread and I would delete my account ASAP! I MEAN IT. And there is nothing like where you want me, I know how pained you are every time I kick empty-head nigerians like you. Since, you are never interested in this thread, just log off for a day, a week and dont even reply to this message. Even a month! I'll know for sure you mean business. Plus ofcos we would all celebrate one less egg head on this otherwise lost case for Nigerians. Every time I come here I see your Oba head peeping waiting for anyone to post something so that you can offer your unsolicited response
winkAll this angry ranting cos you got exposed for the addict you are. At least you left out your fake smileys now,good boy.As a matter of fact Nigerians here don't care what a slum dwelling Kenyan like you does with his time on a Nigerian site.But you attracted people to yourself the way you keep saying this is the only thread you visit on nairaland, each time well meaning people advise you to do something worthwhile with your life.You are active in politics, travel, religion, etc sections. Haba!only you?All the way from Kenya! You couldn't even sleep yesterday till this morning so you could reply every post. Haha, dem swear for you Ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Oloye Shitta Bey Mosque, Lagos. 19th century. Still standing, conceived,financed and owned by Nigerians.

coolI have a weakness for old buildings.

Described by many - and rightly so - as a historic
monument, the Shitta Bey Mosque was built in
1891 when a Sierra Leonean-born Nigerian merchant
and philanthropist called Oloye Mohammed Shitta
contributed a large sum of money to facilitate the
construction of the edifice which has now become
significant in the growth of Islam in Lagos State.
The mosque features Brazilian-style architecture,
characteristically simple and distinct at the same
time. The concrete, granite and marble structure
was designed in Afro-Brazilian style by a Brazilian
architect called Senor Joao Baptista Da Costa who
was assisted by a Nigerian builder, Sanusi Aka,
under the patronage of Mohammed Shitta Bey.
The unique architecture of the mosque underscores
its age. Located on Martins Ereko Street in the
Broad Street area of Lagos Island, it generally
remains in its original form, with a worshippers’
capacity of 200.
Upon its completion, it was formally opened on
July 4th, 1894, at a ceremony presided over by the
then Governor of Lagos, Sir Gilbert Carter and other
dignitaries such as Oba Oyekan (the first Oba of
Lagos), and many more. What remains unique about
the story of the mosque, is the fact that the
supporters of the project then come from diverse
backgrounds, yet living in peace and harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
KENYAN FESTIVITIES
Two Rivers Mall - second biggest mall in Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.