Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6201031 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
I think rvp2017 was little bit sharp-witted than our naija peeps. He presented his arguments with clarity and effectiveness than our brothers’ .As a result our African brothers were in denial an resulted to unwarranted personal attacks… Too bad numbers don’t lie. The reason many Kenyans kinda show a level of confidence is because they see what happening down here (+254 ) and its not that bad..

Just my thoughts people….just my thoughts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
mtis:
I think rvp2017 was little bit sharp-witted than our naija peeps. He presented his arguments with clarity and effectiveness than our brothers’ .As a result our African brothers were in denial an resulted to unwarranted personal attacks… Too bad numbers don’t lie. The reason many Kenyans kinda show a level of confidence is because they see what happening down here (+254 ) and its not that bad..

Just my thoughts people….just my thoughts

If Kenya is that good why do you need gratification from nairaland. What do you guys care about Nigeria being fvcked after all you neither live nor work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2018
darfay:

If Kenya is that good why do you need gratification from nairaland. What do you guys care about Nigeria being fvcked after all you neither live nor work in Nigeria
l wonder myself, we don't need arguements to show that Singapore is good or that Sweden is doing well, it's clear for all to see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2018
darfay:

Its not like w’re trying to boss you up but just that Nigeria got the biggest black population in the world hence represents Africa in a way..So if ya doing bad Africa in a way will look bad (rem sh**thole thingy grin).So I would be happy if Nigeria was doing well (That from bottom of my heart)..But look at the figure below n ya tell me if that’s gonna happen soon ..Pull up your socks guys

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l wonder myself, we don't need arguements to show that Singapore is good or that Sweden is doing well, it's clear for all to see.

Thread was started by a Nigerian patriotic remember..an by now you should have realised that kenyans don't let go too soon (Reflected in our struggle to make our country one of the best in Africa despite having no minerals to brag about..just good old education an dreaming big..)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2018
Dedicated to all Naijas ..Just replace " 69 was a good" with "2014 was a good year " grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL8KaqrdvT0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2018
rvp2017:
Both Ethiopia and TZ - are about the same with Nigeria - about twice in Kenya area wise and population wise - but still they can't smell kenya. And if they did - I have no problem with that. Ethiopia had overtaken kenyan - but after they devalued their birr - they are now below kenya. As for TZ - their economy is $50B - and ours $80B - and mostly from minning - if you know TZ - and their lazy disposition - there is no way they can catch up - despite all the gold, the tonnes of natural gas they discovered and diamond.

Kenya will stand tall in Africa - and will overtake South Africa around 2030. I hope this thread will survive that long with us!

Nigeria with your world re-known fakery - you're going NOWHERE. Next you tell us you're 1 trillion dollar economy but your taxes will be 20B dollars grin

I’m happy for the economy of Kenya (I’m your neighbor by the way). Ethiopia may again re-pass Kenya economy, but our population is still twice of yours, so you guys will still have a greater standard of living than us. Ethiopia population was 10-15 million a century ago, but it’s 106 million now. I’m sad.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2018
justtoodark:

look....we surpass dem in numbers anyways....

i dont take other black nations serious....

kenyans need to learn to fvck themselfs more....they just dont have the numbers to start...
argueing with kenyans is like talking to a brick wall..

their mumuism is like that of igbos back home....

we already know their type...they are nothing new in africa.

That's actually why this thread will never die! Arrogance based on ignorance and childish fantasy. Let me try some pics to elaborate this concept.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2018
mtis:

Thread was started by a Nigerian patriotic remember..an by now you should have realised that kenyans don't let go too soon (Reflected in our struggle to make our country one of the best in Africa despite having no minerals to brag about..just good old education an dreaming big..)
Thread was started in response to Kenya's bragging on twitter, and it was started by a politician who claims to be a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

That's actually why this thread will never die! Arrogance based on ignorance and childish fantasy. Let me try some pics to elaborate this concept.

fine....lets keep bashing each other than helping each other....

i dont give a fvck....

you marked the,i dont care about other black nations....

ask yourself why i said that....am black too....

sooo,how would you feel when other blacks are insulting you day and night....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
nwoke37:

Lagos is indeed getting set to be the New York and California of Nigeria and ultimately Africa...

My problem is... why are most things centralized in Lagos? I mean in terms of manufacturing,financial, real estate and hospitality, entertainment, and the tech sector.

We need other cities to have their own specialization. Like in America, New York is financial, Los Angeles is Hollywood, Las Vegas is entertainment, and so on....
I know , but we have to start from somewhere . remember america wasn't built in a day, it to america over 200years to get to were they are now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

abi oooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
mtis:

Its not like w’re trying to boss you up but just that Nigeria got the biggest black population in the world hence represents Africa in a way..So if ya doing bad Africa in a way will look bad (rem sh**thole thingy grin).So I would be happy if Nigeria was doing well (That from bottom of my heart)..But look at the figure below n ya tell me if that’s gonna happen soon ..Pull up your socks guys
upon everything still your economy is 50bn lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2018
That guy suffernsmiling isn't a Nigerian or maybe one pained Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2018
samsobo24:

or a biafran....

and it was a biafran that opened this thread too....

that kenyans jumped on it like hot ugali realy shows they dont like west africans....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
justtoodark:

or a biafran....

that kenyans jumped on it like hot ugali realy shows they dont like west africans....

Nigerians are so funny. This one thread have given you guys sleepless nights. There are 100's of threads here with funny stories from Kenya.. They pull alot of traffic and abuses, making me wonder how obsessed you guys are with Kenya.

Now that we beat you in real life it becomes so painful.

Btw real life is not GDP but quality of life for the citizens..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
justtoodark:

or a biafran....

Nonsense, we love Ghana and their jollof grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jay254:

Nigerians are so funny. This one thread have given you guys sleepless nights. There are 100's of threads here with funny stories from Kenya.. They pull alot of traffic and abuses, making me wonder how obsessed you guys are with Kenya.

nigerians obssessed with kenyans..??

you joking right??...

i think its the other way around....

we just come here because we like to fight....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Muafrika2:

Nonsense, we love Ghana and their jollof grin

ghanaians cant like you....

you are too different than them....

ashantis....forget it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:

its 80bl an growing ...but anyway its all about quality of life not GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
samsobo24:
yap must be paining you too ..that what i decipher from your post.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
justtoodark:

ghanaians cant like you....

you are too different than them....

ashantis....forget it....

justtoodark you must be just too dark to like people ..
ya got it bro grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jay254:

of all the countries to be obsessed with, its kenya! really

dude d truth is Nigerians see Kenya as a small country that is irrelevant. thats just d bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
mtis:

its 80bl an growing ...but anyway its all about quality of life not GDP
80bn lol its still smaller Lagos own SMH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
[b]I say I am 100% nigeria and a patriotic nigeria.I Will always be a nigerian but some things need to be told for us to move forward. Nigeria gave us green white green flag and then what happened they start killing us in hundreds .butchering us. Invading our land how do you want me to support my country. see How people in nigeria are being massacred on a daily basis because they want to be nigerians. See the north of nigeria they destroyed what they have and are now coming down to the south to destroy and kill what other people have built and you want me to be proud of my country. I think other african countries example ,ghana kenya ,south africa, ethiopia zimbabwe ,botswana, namibia, swaziland, lesotho, mozambique, zambia ,benin ,togo ,cote d'ivoire ,and a lot of other african countries. we nigerians go to other african countries live peaceful in our african country. They do not kill us like in our own country. What is the use if I say I am a nigerian form a country with a flag green white green when are presidents our politicians do not even respect the citizens of the country. Other african countries thank you for keeping many nigerians taking care of many nigerians and god will bless you keep up the good work you will be rewarded. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
I dunno y d guy is telling us something we already know , narrating stale news for us
The guy is obviously shallow. He is better ignored.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
80bn lol its still smaller Lagos own SMH
Of a truth the Kenyans don't know how to build businesses. The economy is too small for a country with such potentials and resources. But to them, once you don't have oil and solid minerals then you have an excuse to have a small economy. Their biggest companies are either started or owned by foreigners from Safaricom to Kenya telecom to Möbius to nakumatt. Thank God for the Indians and other foreigners among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
obaaderemi:
Of a truth the Kenyans don't know how to build businesses. The economy is too small for a country with such potentials and resources. But to them, once you don't have oil and solid minerals then you have an excuse to have a small economy. Their biggest companies are either started or owned by foreigners from Safaricom to Kenya telecom to Möbius to nakumatt. Thank God for the Indians and other foreigners among them.
yeah true , but when do you think EAC is gonna be completed . they are taking too long
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
yeah true , but when do you think EAC is gonna be completed . they are taking too long
it's a big project and a lot of things have to be put in place. Probably by year end.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
of all the countries to be obsessed with, its kenya! really

dude d truth is Nigerians see Kenya as a small country that is irrelevant. thats just d bitter truth
Whenever I hear the name kenya what comes into my mind first is "oh that small poor African country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
No,their economy is actually smaller than they have been letting on. They have been cooking their figures. See below:

Growth in the continent as a whole fell to
a 22-year low. Kenya, however, seems to
have sidestepped this regional slowdown.
The research further notes that the marked
stability of Kenyan growth raises questions
about the quality of the figures from the
stats office (KNBS) considering that the
country’s GDP growth has traditionally
fluctuated significantly from one quarter to
the next.
https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/economists-raise-concern-that-kenyas-official-gdp-figures-may-be-cooked.1290091/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jay254:

We are obsessed with Kenya? grin . dude u are funny... Lemme make something clear to you, nairaland is a forum and not a blog... it'd a forum that's free for all..anybody from anywhere can post anything here.. news from your country are used for comic relief here... deal with it,your country is irrelevant here . what's there to be obsessed about? your wildfire? ur marathon runners or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.