Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6205652 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
justtoodark:

shvt the fvck up...suicid my foot....

we africans dont give a blue shitt about japan.... angry angry angry angry
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see d first words
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
why the hell do you none blacks think we must give a shittt about una...??

are you none blacks that desperate.....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
jason14:

give me a break....am black and dont give a fvck about japan.....

buhuhu....

cry me another pacific ocean.....buhhh.... angry angry.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingSango(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
justtoodark:

dont mind am...i dont understand why kenyans think like this.... undecided

its like they are desperate that nigeria lead the black race.. undecided

kingsango,come and watch.....

What does someone live in Kenya but works in Nigeria, gets up everyday in Nigeria to go to work in Nigeria? Unless you are living this sort of way there's really no comparison with two countries stretched thousands of miles from each other. grin Useless fighting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
justtoodark:

give me a break....am black and dont give a fvck about japan.....
buhuhu....
cry me another pacific ocean.....buhhh.... angry angry.....
OK sir
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
jason14:

dont be too offended...na una olomo kenyans want to fight na....

we do this to ourelfs too.....we nigerians shall teach una....

we nigerians are nigerians just like that.....

we shall take una heads off and drink una blood....

imagine...their are even more worser nigerian in character than me.... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
justtoodark:

dont be too offended...na una olomo kenyans want to fight na....

we do this to ourelfs too.....we nigerians shall teach una....

we nigerians are nigerians just like that.....

we shall take una heads off and drink una blood....

imagine...their are even more worser nigerian in character than me.... angry angry angry angry angry angry
I'm Nigerian oooo proud one just to clear any confusion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
KingSango:

What does someone live in Kenya but works in Nigeria, gets up everyday in Nigeria to go to work in Nigeria? Unless you are living this sort of way there's really no comparison with two countries stretched thousands of miles from each other. grin Useless fighting.

dont mind them...this is how the downfall of the black race started....

we had this fight amongst each other long ago..........................

its realy nothing new under the sun....

you have to be carefull that they dont confuse you too much........ angry angry

save them my foot... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
EAC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
And one ignorant fellow said its not progressing
jason14:
EAC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
samsobo24:
And one ignorant fellow said its not progressing
are u minding him, lol baba don run
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
jason14:
please who exactly is Nigeria inferior too?

See? Inferiority complex.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
jason14:
is it not the same Kenya that Lagos has a bigger economy than , probably twice Kenya's economy ?

is it not d same Kenya that is irrelevant to Africa and Nigeria?

What's Lagos' GDP? Please bring a credible source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
I did not come here to fight . I came here to tell the truth. I am not siding kenya. We nigeria do not want to hear the truth economy is in a critical mass . We only are surviving on borrowing money right left and centre. Nigerians spend more on education in ghana than in nigeria is that a country. A country where most of the citizens invest in other countries. A country which is rank number one in the world in capital flight. If you say 5 million nigerians in ghana . 1.5 million in south africa and up to 16 million nigerians in other african countries 11 million of those are in liga. More nigerians are in african countries than in europe or america is this the type of country we want. Since 1980 nigerian lecturers, teachers and doctors have bin running to other african countries. The truth hurts but if we do not tell ourselves it we cannot move forward

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Some folk asked for Lagos GDP. This extract from the economist magazine of London should help:

"And in this regard it has done well. The state
produces about $90 billion a year in goods and
services, making its economy bigger than that of
most African countries, including Ghana and Kenya.
Much of Nigeria’s industry, which once thrived in
the north, can now be found in the suburban
manufacturing estate of Agbara. Cranes hang over
the city and land is being reclaimed from the sea
as developers rush to satisfy the vast appetite for
property."https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21656701-nigerias-commercial-capital-crowded-noisy-violentand-model-rest?zid=304&ah=e5690753dc78ce91909083042ad12e30 Lagos is quite chaotic and can do with some more planning and decongestation. But it still kicks asss from Lagos to malindi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
I did not come here to fight . I came here to tell the truth. I am not siding kenya. We nigeria do not want to hear the truth economy is in a critical mass . We only are surviving on borrowing money right left and centre. Nigerians spend more on education in ghana than in nigeria is that a country. A country where most of the citizens invest in other countries. A country which is rank number one in the world in capital flight. If you say 5 million nigerians in ghana . 1.5 million in south africa and up to 16 million nigerians in other african countries 11 million of those are in liga. More nigerians are in african countries than in europe or america is this the type of country we want. Since 1980 nigerian lecturers, teachers and doctors have bin running to other african countries. The truth hurts but if we do not tell ourselves it we cannot move forward
oga Nigerians are scattered all over d world , y are u saying its only african countries only African countries ? and y are u here talking "the truth hurts" when every single person here knows d truth abt Nigeria , dem tell u say we nor know , what my fellow Nigerians are trying to do here is clear up any midconceptin and fake story abt Nigeria nobody is hyping Nigeria here

so don't come and be forming truth sayer , and be telling us something d whole world knows mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Every Nigerian knows all of this, mister. What we are telling people like you is that in spite of all our problems and bad governance, Nigerians have created their own opportunities through sheer hard work and belief in their own abilities. This is the reason why Nigeria has Africa's biggest economy. That is what the nigerians you see here are celebrating. Unlike the kenyans who have the europeans and the indians and arabs to thank for where they are. One of them not long ago was even boasting of how direct British rule and Asian domination helped them.If you still don't get it then I can't help you. You need to see beyond your frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
Some folk asked for Lagos GDP. This extract from the economist magazine of London should help:

"And in this regard it has done well. The state
produces about $90 billion a year in goods and
services, making its economy bigger than that of
most African countries, including Ghana and Kenya.
Much of Nigeria’s industry, which once thrived in
the north, can now be found in the suburban
manufacturing estate of Agbara. Cranes hang over
the city and land is being reclaimed from the sea
as developers rush to satisfy the vast appetite for
property."https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21656701-nigerias-commercial-capital-crowded-noisy-violentand-model-rest?zid=304&ah=e5690753dc78ce91909083042ad12e30 Lagos is quite chaotic and can do with some more planning and decongestation. But it still kicks asss from Lagos to malindi.
hmmm Nigeria's GDP has reached 573bn wow Its even higher than I thought
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

look....we surpass dem in numbers anyways....

i dont take other black nations serious....

kenyans need to learn to fvck themselfs more....they just dont have the numbers to start...
argueing with kenyans is like talking to a brick wall..

their mumuism is like that of igbos back home....

we already know their type...they are nothing new in africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
Every Nigerian knows all of this, mister. What we are telling people like you is that in spite of all our problems and bad governance, Nigerians have created their own opportunities through sheer hard work and belief in their own abilities. This is the reason why Nigeria has Africa's biggest economy. That is what the nigerians you see here are celebrating. Unlike the kenyans who have the europeans and the indians and arabs to thank for where they are. One of them not long ago was even boasting of how direct British rule and Asian domination helped them.If you still don't get it then I can't help you. You need to see beyond your frustration.
I dunno y d guy is telling us something we already know , narrating stale news for us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
You are not saying anything new.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ok nigeria's gdp in africa and lagos gdp is the biggest city in africa. Now in education kenya beats nigeria. In doing business kenya beats nigeria. Countries to live in kenya beats nigeria. Security kenya beats nigeria. Healthcare kenya beats nigeria. Life expectancy kenya beats nigeria. I am not sure of this but in manufacturing kenya beats nigeria. If you go to any blind man and ask him which country do you want to live in nigeria or kenya 99% of the blind men we'll say kenya. You have a city with a big gdp which is last in everything .the airport is one of the worst in africa. The metropolitan system is one of the worst in africa. It is one of the worst cities in africa to live in. One of the most polluted cities in africa and the noisiest city in africa please tell what is the gdp off lagos nigeria 4 if the infrastructure is not on the ground. Goodnight nairalanders.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Ok nigeria's gdp in africa and lagos gdp is the biggest city in africa. Now in education kenya beats nigeria. In doing business kenya beats nigeria. Countries to live in kenya beats nigeria. Security kenya beats nigeria. Healthcare kenya beats nigeria. Life expectancy kenya beats nigeria. I am not sure of this but in manufacturing kenya beats nigeria. If you go to any blind man and ask him which country do you want to live in nigeria or kenya 99% of the blind men we'll say kenya. You have a city with a big gdp which is last in everything .the airport is one of the worst in africa. The metropolitan system is one of the worst in africa. It is one of the worst cities in africa to live in. One of the most polluted cities in africa and the noisiest city in africa please tell what is the gdp off lagos nigeria 4 if the infrastructure is not on the ground. Goodnight nairalanders.
ln education Kenya beats Nigeria? that's relative and l dunno how you arrived at that conclusion.
The airport, metropolitan system one of the worst in Africa? Maybe.
lnfrastructure is not on ground yes but then Lagos is still a bigger economy than Kenya, deal with it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Del
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
nemesis4u:
http://www.mea.gov.in/Portal/ForeignRelation/Nigeria_September_2017_en.pdf

Page 2

Indian companies 2nd largest employer in Nigeria after the Nigerian government.

https://guardian.ng/news/obasanjo-charges-indian-community-on-role-in-nigerias-growth/

Your Source is Obasanjo of all people
l give up on these guys, goodnight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just providing info, no interest or stand in the discussion here.

My personal opinion, as no 2 persons can be compared with out prejudice , neither can be 2 countries.

There is a lot of good things to be learnt from each and every country in this world.

It depends on the eye of the beholder.
If it seeks good things , it will be found in any country
If it seeks bad things , it will be found in any country

Anyways regarding the 2nd largest employer claim

The agencies here r

Ministry of external affairs (foreign ministry) India.
Embassy of India in Abuja, Nigeria.
Africa portal
PWC

100 + companies operating ( the 4th link gives the details )

http://hcindia-abuja.org/bilateral-brief.php

https://www.africaportal.org/documents/6894/Saiia_OP_101.pdf

http://hcindia-abuja.org/India-Nigeria-Bilateral-Trade-and-Economic-Relations.php

https://www.pwc.de/de/internationale-maerkte/assets/doing-business-in-nigeria-2015.pdf
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
baba you just dey yarn dust

if u don't have anything new to say no talk here again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
If only these Kenyans know how irrelevant their country is to Nigeria...
We are too preoccupied about solving our own problems to care about some other countries... As far as I know,Ghana,South Africa and Egypt are the only African countries Nigerians are bothered about... One of these Kenyans here once said that Nigerians are all over his country.. grin .. But according to reliable sources (Mr. Google can confirm it), the population of Nigerians in Kenya isn't even up to 20,000

.Kenya isn't even among the top 20 countries in the world where Nigerians in diaspora remit money to our economy... . Just deal with the truth,your country now irrelevant... the average Nigerian only remember Kenya when it's time for the Olympics(IYKWIM grin) ...
You should really thank the fellow that started the Kenya vs Nigeria Twitter beef,which also gave birth to this thread...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2018
nemesis4u:
Just providing info, no interest or stand in the discussion here.

My personal opinion, as no 2 persons can be compared with out prejudice , neither can be 2 countries.

There is a lot of good things to be learnt from each and every country in this world.

It depends on the eye of the beholder.
If it seeks good things , it will be found in any country
If it seeks bad things , it will be found in any country

Anyways regarding the 2nd largest employer claim

The agencies here r

Ministry of external affairs (foreign ministry) India.
Embassy of India in Abuja, Nigeria.
Africa portal
PWC

100 + companies operating ( the 4th link gives the details )

http://hcindia-abuja.org/bilateral-brief.php

https://www.africaportal.org/documents/6894/Saiia_OP_101.pdf

http://hcindia-abuja.org/India-Nigeria-Bilateral-Trade-and-Economic-Relations.php

https://www.pwc.de/de/internationale-maerkte/assets/doing-business-in-nigeria-2015.pdf
Oga, Nollywood is Nigeria's second largest employer after agriculture, employing millions of people not the lndians.
lndians are Nigeria's largest trading partners, and that's it. They are not the second largest employers of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2018
jason14:
EAC will soon be completed and become d most advanced mega city in Africa and will be among d world best cities , Kenyans will come and say its a lie that we "cooked up the city" dangote is building one of d largest refineries in d world in Lagos when its done + EAC Lagos economy wud be larger than the whole east Africa +southern Africa combined

Lagos is indeed getting set to be the New York and California of Nigeria and ultimately Africa...

My problem is... why are most things centralized in Lagos? I mean in terms of manufacturing,financial, real estate and hospitality, entertainment, and the tech sector.

We need other cities to have their own specialization. Like in America, New York is financial, Los Angeles is Hollywood, Las Vegas is entertainment, and so on....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Oga, Nollywood is Nigeria's second largest employer after agriculture, employing millions of people not the lndians.
lndians are Nigeria's largest trading partners, and that's it. They are not the second largest employers of Nigerians.

With respect to employed industrial manpower , i thought it was obvious as we r talking about industries.

My fault I should have specified . My apologies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.