Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6148052 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ednite:

been long since av retired including myself in Ethiopian football issues, next is our athletics. Rio olympics was. . . . . horrrribbbble! Our team with all that ugly cloth and ugly rank. . .all ugly. I love my country, but if i have to say it, Ethiopian team was disgusting in Rio.

Oh so you used to be in football?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ednite:

Majority Ethiopians would, to get that port we have lost. But I will never agree with this, I want their embassy here, but no way old Ethiopia be back again. I will never trust them. They will create a chaos again. I want us to stay peacefull

Just kick the damn Eritreans into the Red Sea and get your port back. They will go to Yemen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Oh so you used to be in football?

no no no. retired supporting our football team. That's what i mean
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ednite:

The thing you've raised here is realllly important, it's a talk worth to create a topic about. You guys not seeing us as a part of you is also a challange to us. But Norh Africans and Ethiopians are very different. North Africans isolated getting themselves closer to Arabs but Ethiopians isolated just being not part of Arabs. I think we were isolated because we rule ourselves by what we've created. Our own calendar, own time counting system, historical influence ( not being colonized) and most of all, a language we only use but not others. A language is a big door for communication, which we have lost to the rest of the world.

I have a question to ask to you and anyone in here

if you can't view us as Africans, ( which we are) then how do you view us?

I can't speak for him but I definitely view Ethiopians as Africans. I live meeting new Ethiopians. More than other Africans honestly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Just kick the damn Eritreans into the Red Sea and get your port back. They will go to Yemen

hehehe. How easy it is to think about.

We'll try that some day hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrMaestro:

I can't speak for him but I definitely view Ethiopians as Africans. I live meeting new Ethiopians. More than other Africans honestly.

how nice, thank you
so where you from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

no no no. retired supporting our football team. That's what i mean

Cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

how nice, thank you
so where you from?
Nigeria as well. I was in an Uber with an Ethiopian a few months ago. We had a great conversation about politics.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Majority Ethiopians would, to get that port we have lost. But I will never agree with this, I want their embassy here, but no way old Ethiopia be back again. I will never trust them. They will create a chaos again. I want us to stay peacefull
what was the consensus before they left? Did you all want them to leave, or did you want a united Ethiopia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
Nigeria as well. I was in an Uber with an Ethiopian a few months ago. We had a great conversation about politics.

You meet Ethiopians in Naija?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
what was the consensus before they left? Did you all want them to leave, or did you want a united Ethiopia?

Some of them live in here btw. They can live here but no Ethiopian is allowed to be found there. . .leave alone living. Almost all Ethiopian i have talked to about this want Eritrea back. Some agrees with this and some doesn't
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You meet Ethiopians in Kenya, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I actually met him when I was traveling in the US.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Some of them live in here btw. They can live here but no Ethiopian is allowed to be found there. . .leave alone living. Almost all Ethiopian i have talked to about this want Eritrea back. Some agrees with this and some doesn't
why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

You meet Ethiopians in Kenya, right?

Yea, they are very many in nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
why?
Ask the Eritrean government, they're very bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2017
MrMaestro:
I actually met him when I was traveling in the US.

Oh great,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yea, they are very many in nairobi.

I knew it. Can you speak Oromiffa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

So why do you allow them in your country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Eritreans are very brainwashed people by their govt. They are taught from an early age that Ethiopia is their enemy and they always have to guard against them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

I knew it. Can you speak Oromiffa?

Not at all. Can you speak swahili?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2017
MrMaestro:

So why do you allow them in your country?

let me guess, they hate their govt, which is why they migrate here a lot. After a lot of shifting, Eritrea's population will turn very small so they will come to a conclusion where ET and ER be one country. Currently,
population of the whole Eritrea = population of Addis Ababa alone

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Not at all. Can you speak swahili?
i don't know what it means but i know the word 'nakupenda'.
av heard jaguar's song, 'one centimeter away'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

i don't know what it means but i know the word 'nakupenda'.

av heard jaguar's song, 'one centimeter away'

I hope you are telling me sister tongue ! It means "I Love U". I'm so surprised you've heard Jaguar's song. Don't get me wrong but I thought Ethiopian media is so censored. I was not expecting that from you at all. Can you tell me a little about what goes on there because we often hear that no internet for Ethiopians from the govt and hence its always impossible to come across an Ethiopian online?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

do u know Nigerians in Ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I hope you are telling me sister tongue ! It means "I Love U". I'm so surprised you've heard Jaguar's song. Don't get me wrong but I thought Ethiopian media is so censored. I was not expecting that from you at all. Can you tell me a little about what goes on there because we often hear that no internet for Ethiopians from the govt and hence its always impossible to come across an Ethiopian online?

Jaguar's song was recommended by my kenyan friend to me, u were right about our radio. The interner ban happened a long ago. There was no internet for like a month! The country was in unrest, so the govt did it to create silence. but still, downloads are very difficult
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
do u know Nigerians in Ethiopia
not even single
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Jaguar's song was recommended by my kenyan friend to me, u were right about our radio. The interner ban happened a long ago. There was no internet for like a month! The country was in unrest, so the govt did it to create silence. but still, downloads are very difficult

Great. Have you visited kenya before or how did you meet your kenyan friend?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Great. Have you visited kenya before or how did you meet your kenyan friend?

we met on facebook and follow eachother on instagram

i will come to Kenya when the train linking Nairobi- Addis starts giving service hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

we met on facebook and follow eachother on instagram

i will come to Kenya when the train linking Nairobi- Addis starts giving service hehe

That will be a long time coming. Just take an ET airline embarassed . I hope your friend is female grin You are always welcome ! I love Ethiopian girls. Beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That will be a long time coming. Just take an ET airline embarassed . I hope your friend is female grin You are always welcome ! I love Ethiopian girls. Beautiful

lol. I think ET girls should get salary from Ethiopian tourism minister. It's something ppl won't pass with out talking, when talking about ET
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

lol. I think ET girls should get salary from Ethiopian tourism minister. It's something ppl won't pass with out talking, when talking about ET

Ethiopian girls should be the main tourist attraction to your country wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.