Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. (5068 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by gabi101(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
for me both parties[guys/girls] are responsible and have a role to play in this illicit act smiley...dont totally dump the blame on one gender since two different genders are involved in the act which gave rise to it[straffing]. My opinion grin

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

But you are a bigger fool for thinking "pulling out" is safe considering the fact that you don't know her health status nor is pulling out a reliable way of preventing pregnancy.

See? You are a bigger dunder head.
u got d wrong interpretation...

he pulling out means he stopped fooling around with d girl
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by TheExclusive: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
A greater part of the blame should go to the ladies. As a Lady firstly, you are 100% in control of who u give ur body to and be responsible for whatever consequences you get. grin Secondly, it's a sign of weakness for you to allow others ppl (guys) to control hw u respond to requests including sex. grin Thirdly, even if a lady gets pregnant, there are still options avaliable n not abortion grin. tongue ladies make una no kill me o grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Hw many girls has d op impregnated n who r those impregnating them girls U guyz should chain that thing inbtwn ur legs so that some girls will not abort undecided
come helep me chain mine oooo grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maxi112:
98% grin
My wicked guy grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
And your male counterparts who impregnate these girls are ready for fatherhood?.
u are responding as if it is d guys dat will lose

it is like burning tyre on d road in ur area while protesting against governmment....after dat d road weakens and potholes start appearing...who suffers.? OBJ or PMB

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by kingsmok(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls are saints. Including my sister. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live in Nigeria. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 14. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this!
nobody is a fool. D fact remain dat nobody fox u but ur choice, dat is y there is bad n good side if everytin. My friend chose one?
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by kingsmok(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
uyi26:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls are saints. Including my sister. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live in Nigeria. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 14. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this!
nobody is a fool. D fact remain dat nobody fox u but ur choice, dat is y there is bad n good side if everytin. My friend chose one? God and devil one of them is good for u it all depend on u
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
come helep me chain mine oooo grin
Dnt wori i go use this one chain am very well grin grin

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 3:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Dnt wori i go use this one chain am very well grin grin

Wish you know the size of what you're going to chain with that small chain,get something bigger and strong to avoid breaking through grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

Wish you know the size of what you're going to chain with that small chain,get something bigger and strong to avoid breaking through grin
Dnt wori about d size cos d chain will take care of it very well grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
uyi26:
Guy i challenge u on d@ not every girl has gone tru abortion, there r still responsible ones out there. Yes d@ most girls has gone tru abortion buh not all ok undecided
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Dnt wori about d size cos d chain will take care of it very well grin
You no go understand.Anyway happy new week.
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
You no go understand.Anyway happy new week.
No sure i do grin same here boo
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

No sure i do grin same here boo

I tried to explain to you,but you don't want to understand that the chain is too small to stop the rod from putting ladies into 9 months imprisonment grin is a happy day so enjoy all the goodies therein bae.
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

I tried to explain to you,but you don't want to understand that the chain is too small to stop the rod from putting ladies into 9 months imprisonment grin is a happy day so enjoy all the goodies therein bae.
Definitely that chain will hold d rod no matter hw huge it is so dnt wori about that grin n u too boo smiley
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by queencalipso(f): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2016
uyi26:
who told them to spread their legs if they know they weren't ready for the duties of motherhood.

And who told you to manipulate them into opening their legs when you know you are not ready for the duty of father hood?

You don't have to be sentimental with your analysis and judgement bcz these girls didn't get them selves pregnant, a man like you did. And if you aren't a virgin, an sure u must have gotten someone preggy.

If 90% of girls have done abortion, 95% of men are father to aborted child, so what are we saying here? Men are as guilty as the ladies doing the abortions.

Some men will even compel the lady to do it, claiming he's not ready for a child, yet he's ready for the do. If the girl is courageous enough to have the baby, she will be tagged a baby mama. You get them preggy, if they abort you complain, if they have the baby you insult. So op I ask, what do you guys want?

99% of men are not willing to have a sex free r/ship yet they expect the lady to be a magician by not getting preggy.

I know you will say they are not forced, but when you lie to a lady to the point she begins to believe and trust your lies, your are forcing her by manipulation.

Op the onus is on us all. None of us is guiltless.

Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Definitely that chain will hold d rod no matter hw huge it is so dnt wori about that grin n u too boo smiley

So you should be held responsible for any eventualities if I should keep faith on that neck-less you called chain

Meanwhile come chop before you go talk say am not caring .

Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

So you should be held responsible for any eventualities if I should keep faith on that neck-less you called chain

Meanwhile come chop before you go talk say am not caring .
shocked shocked shocked u wan kill me with food ni.. . Tnk u buh this one is too joor sad
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by brightalo1010: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

shocked shocked shocked u wan kill me with food ni.. . Tnk u buh this one is too joor sad
I know say ladies no dey joke with rice and chicken that's why I spent time cook that for u this early momo.so eat and remain for tomorrow grin
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by Sweetnik22(f): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
I know say ladies no dey joke with rice and chicken that's why I spent time cook that for u this early momo.so eat and remain for tomorrow grin
Lol.. no i cant consume all that so i need to call some frndz to help me out here sad
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by shopriteholic: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Another mumu woman bashing thread by a frustrated man.

When men wil not stop raping women why will abortion clinics not continue to thrive? Everytime on Nairaland we see frontpage stories of women that were raped, some by their fathers, some by pastors, some by men that drugged them.

Make I hear word jor. No be only 93 percent of women. Nonsense
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by MENTORCH(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2016
You can say 90percent have used postinor not abortion. I know how many girls I have banged and I haven't impregnated one.
Re: 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. by sparko1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
uyi26:
"BOYS WE ARE NOT SAFE"?
Please how do they come about the babies or are they aborting eggs, you guys impregnated them and refuse to accept your responsibility and you are sharing blames.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / 4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.