Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore (11311 Views)

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / “wizkid Is My Crush, I Love His Voice, He Is My Lullaby” – Bobrisky Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
jashar:
pride. undecided

Work on your narrative. Let it be more clear.
if it will be clerer it may be longer and you know how nairalanders do when they see lengthened assay. Yes! agreed. Pride
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Sweetnik22(f): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

I just wrote it to tell you that I didn't comment. Even this one is not comment oo angry undecided cheesy cheesy tongue
Biafrabushboy idi too much joor grin
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Biafrabushboy idi too much joor grin

I don't know who own that moniker oo angry cheesy cheesy....

Kedu your way
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by eyeview: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Young Lady,this is why ladies with manners and home training behave themselves and accord respect to whoever they come across,whether the person is interested in them or not. But you have gone ahead to exhibit your rudeness and contempt even when the young man did not exhibit any amorous interest other than professional civility.
I will advise you to forget approaching him because you have already shown him the first and true impression of yourself. Any other thing you act up before him will clearly show that you are just faking it. Rather,I will advise you to try and concentrate on the teachings so that you don't lose out on both ends.

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by youngberry001(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

grin grin cheesy cheesy... Na laugh I laugh oo... I never still comment cheesy cheesy
keep fooling ya as*s niggi grin

make ah go poo for toilet jhor!!
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Sweetnik22(f): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

I don't know who own that moniker oo angry cheesy cheesy....

Kedu your way
My way di too gud dear cheesy hapi sunday
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
if it will be clerer it may be longer and you know how nairalanders do when they see lengthened assay. Yes! agreed. Pride

Your English presentation is poor...

I will Advice you to go back to your basic spelling and Word formation... It will help alot sad
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngberry001:
keep fooling ya as*s niggi grin

make ah go poo for toilet jhor!!

#Sharp smiley

Respect
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by columbus007(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
I wanted to comment until I now saw the part she called the guy with so much brain an idiot,its crazy referring to some1 like that,i hate loose and sourcey girls with those altitude of a good for nothing loafers and all that ill-gotten manners,i'am out.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Deadright2(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
She is still an idiot cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
eyeview:
Young Lady,this is why ladies with manners and home training behave themselves and accord respect to whoever they come across,whether the person is interested in them or not. But you have gone ahead to exhibit your rudeness and contempt even when the young man did not exhibit any amorous interest other than professional civility.
I will advise you to forget approaching him because you have already shown him the first and true impression of yourself. Any other thing you act up before him will clearly show that you are just faking it. Rather,I will advise you to try and concentrate on the teachings so that you don't lose out on both ends.
Bro. I will approach him but i will let time heal whoever he thinks about me first...i will let him see that i am not like that only...i believe he will understand.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

My way di too gud dear cheesy hapi sunday

idea.... wink

Same to you... Enjoyment a dikwa on?

Mua no sabi your moniker oo cheesy
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
but i did not say it to his face but you are sating it to my face. Are you not getting too tough on me? On matter that does not hve anything to do with you.
Ok ma, let me pipe low buh I believe you have learnt a lesson or two.
And I hope you didn't take it personal.
Do have a nice day ahead
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
columbus007:
I wanted to comment until I now saw the part she called the guy with so much brain an idiot,its crazy referring to some1 like that,i hate loose and sourcey girls with those altitude of a good for nothing loafers and all that ill-gotten manners,i'am out.
come back here you are not out. you dont that that kind of words to correct mistakes. i am asking for opinion not abusive words
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Sweetnik22(f): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

idea.... wink

Same to you... Enjoyment a dikwa on?

Mua no sabi your moniker oo cheesy
Sure na smiley

Dnt wori soon u'll come to know d moniker cool
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Sure na smiley

Dnt wori soon u'll come to know d moniker cool

Na lie... cheesy

E cho irim mugu cheesy
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:

Ok ma, let me pipe low buh I believe you have learnt a lesson or two.
And I hope you didn't take it personal.
Do have a nice day ahead
ok! thanks so much. You know what France i really regretted looking down on him...i have really learnt, his skill within few days made me love education more. His ability kills me slowly, i really regret it.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by columbus007(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
come back here you are not out. you dont that that kind of words to correct mistakes. i am asking for opinion not abusive words
see its high time we start adhering to good morals,especially our women,quench all ego,some of our essential qualities like good moral principles are caught they are not taught,dont look anybody down its a price that's too expensive,we are all unique in our own different ways don't you think?
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Sweetnik22(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Na lie... cheesy

E cho irim mugu cheesy
Haaaa.. shocked maka y kwanu, i be chineke pikin i no dey do d@ kin tin na cheesy grin
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lk
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
columbus007:
see its high time we start adhering to good morals,especially our women,quench all ego,some of our essential qualities like good moral principles are caught they are not taught,dont look anybody down its a price that's too expensive,we are all unique in our own different ways don't you think?
i have heard that several time, it was in state of theory now i have learnt in practical and physical realms. i swear i will not do that again. Even with mad man
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
columbus007:
i have heard that several times, it was in state of theory now i have learnt in practical and physical realms. i swear i will not do that again. Even with mad man
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:

Good for you buh don't die slowly, come back to life!
You don't need to just be crushing on him silently, maybe fingering urself with his picture and voice in ur mind.
Come out of ur shell, get closer to him, if possible flirt with him respectably. If he has the hots for you, he would take it from there , if not, move on!
why everything should be fucking, because i have crush on him now then i must masturbate? i am only seeing husbands in him not fucker, idiot
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by columbus007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
i have heard that several times, it was in state of theory now i have learnt in practical and physical realms. i swear i will not do that again. Even with mad man
now go and sin no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Deadright2:
She is still an idiot cheesy cheesy
you are slowpoke
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

I will Advice you to go back to your basic spelling and Word formation... It will help alot sad
your brain cant do fill in the gap
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

your brain cant do fill in the gap?
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by columbus007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
and again Op,please learn to be good cheers too whenever you going out you never can tell who you meet on d way,secondly abt ur ex,hope he didn't leave you when you needed him d most? Maybe somethg abt that his look angered you maybe,bt just be of good cheers alright with these u will attract others to yourself
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:

friend-zone him??....
it is too strong to be friend-zoned. If i try it i will lose to his hand...i carry such risk.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
mojisolasun:
your brain cant do fill in the gap?
[/s]
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
why everything should be fucking, because i have crush on him now then i must masturbate? i am only seeing husbands in him not fucker, idiot
You have two problems: level of understanding and ways of reasoning, work on them Sis

3 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun post=49068016:
it is too strong to be friend-zoned
. If i try it i will lose to his hand...i carry such risk.

Do you attend night lesson?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / I Really Love Him But What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.