Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore (11299 Views)

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / “wizkid Is My Crush, I Love His Voice, He Is My Lullaby” – Bobrisky Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Park01: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Bitch might be dating nairalander with out knowing
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mikool007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
mojisolasun:
over-age? i am not sure if he can be 4 years holder than me. i used his intelligence to evaluate his age if not i would have thought is my younger brother's age mate
don't worry Moji, love knows no bounds...hehe
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Presh8: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Literally judged the book by its cover. But it's always a good thing to know when you are wrong, speak the truth and apologise.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Swizdom(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Do you attend night lesson?? undecided

General, please have mercy on this bae. I like one thing about her;she is open. A lot of girls are hiding their arrogance, but here, we have someone who is willing to listen and learn. Op, kudos jare.

Get the guy a gift. Tell him you never knew he will turn out to be this wonderful and have been able to aid you a lot . He will understand if he had been mean in his heart towards you cos of your initial attitude. Girls have this power to bring down guys' defence mechanism. Try it and thank yourself later for having the boldness to come on NL to present your case amidst snide remarks. Kudos once more.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
see the kyn pesin wey dey boast about her levels and intelligence. #SMH

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
In summary, only idiots fall in love with idiots. You can figure out the rest.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by emekachimek: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
frenchwine:
Then you're the idiot . That's what we call a lady who can't control her tongue(physical or virtual) .
You see why many naija babes remain single even at 30? It's coz they live in the present with little foresight, not thinking about the possible repercussions of their actions.
I guess she has learnt her lessons but I know you can be more polite than this while still making your point.
#NoOffencesMeant
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Fourwinds: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
mojisolasun:
i wouldnt deny the fact that the guy is mature because even anyone around would see that i behaved as if i was not interested in what he wanted to teach and i was looking towards the door until he captured my mind
I once taught in a class consisting of girls... this was exactly d behaviour I noticed.

may God help some Nigeria girls
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
I once taught in a class consisting of girls... this was exactly d behaviour I noticed.

may God help some Nigeria girls
when you are not able to convince the educated that you can perform the duty then you are likely to be looked down on.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
emekachimek:

I guess she has learnt her lessons but I know you can be more polite than this while still making your point.
#NoOffencesMeant
thank you jare
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fit2Rule:
In summary, only idiots fall in love with idiots. You can figure out the rest.
you are the idiot
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
see the kyn pesin wey dey boast about her levels and intelligence.
#SMH
so show yours
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Swizdom:

General, please have mercy on this bae. I like one thing about her;she is open. A lot of girls are hiding their arrogance, but here, we have someone who is willing to listen and learn. Op, kudos jare.

Get the guy a gift. Tell him you never knew he will turn out to be this wonderful and have been able to aid you a lot . He will understand if he had been mean in his heart towards you cos of your initial attitude. Girls have this power to bring down guys' defence mechanism. Try it and thank yourself later for having the boldness to come on NL to present your case amidst snide remarks. Kudos once more.
you are great brother. Unlike some idiots who dont know how to address women but they want to be respected as head. Head should not at any time fail to perform its function even if other parts of the body do but they will come here nagging ladies as if we were the one that made them men. I am really great to your outstanding and solution oriented comment. Thanks a lot. I am going for weekend lecture tomorrow and i promise you that i will give him some wonderful smiles.

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Presh8:
Literally judged the book by its cover. But it's always a good thing to know when you are wrong, speak the truth and apologise.
I am struglling with myself on how to do that but a plan is in pipeline. Thanks
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
mikool007:
don't worry Moji, love knows no bounds...hehe
On this case, i dont think he will ever give me face...his eyes always look strong against me, and he does as much as posible to avoid eye contact with me...thanks so much
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
iamclime:
Op, what topic/subject did he teach you? I have experienced what you did several times from students I have taught/coached. Humility pays anyday. Never judge a book by its cover.
He teaches me one of the hardest courses, a course i never wanted to do even in high school days but now i have no option but to take it.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
CONFAMA:

we sometimes need to ignore and avoid little skirmishes and bs out of maturity.

If op was truly a changed person as she posited, she wouldn't take his post as an insult...
I did not say that i have changed to an idiot who keeps silent in the face of an attack. I only said i have changed my attitude of looking down on people.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Adewale746(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na waooLORD PLEASE,GIVE THIS PERSON A COMMON SENSE
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Adewale746:
Na waooLORD PLEASE,GIVE THIS PERSON A COMMON SENSE
"NA WAOO LORD" GIVE THIS GUY COMMON silliness
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Tino86(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2016
firstking01:
Nigerian girls are idiots, the spirit of pride would continue to keep them in self deception and delussion...i say this with no appology.
well said bro. The op's level of arrogance can't guarantee her a dog for husband not to talk of a real human being.

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Tino86(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2016
I have patiently watch they originally idiotic Op run her mouth insulting anyone willing to talk sense into her dump ass brain . Young lady change ur ways before it gets late. Anuofia grin
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by tomdon(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
mojisolasun:
Please help. Although, you may not know but I I am one of the active nairalanders but I don’t want to use my real ID because the people may also be on Nairaland. About one month ago, I received a handbill from a friend somewhere around Ikeja inviting National Open University Students to come for free tutor, I wouldn’t forget how many such centers I had attended but they failed to provide the service as promised. I thought they just want to scam people so; I did not go until about two weeks ago that I called one of the numbers and I was encouraged to come yet, I did not go until last week that I went there with my friend.

When we got there, we met some few students who were doing GMAT, GRE…and their likes and we were told to seat in a class, 15 minutes later, one young guy looking like my ex appeared, greeted us and said we should prepare our mind for class that he is the one that will teach us a particular course that we should just give him 1 minute to use the toilet. I got angry that what does this know? What nonsense? Which school did he go? What is his qualification? I was saying all these to my friend out of anger and I told her to let us leave before the idiot comes back, my friend said no we should wait to hear whatever he wants to teach so, it would not be as if we wasted our money down here, so I sat.
The guy came back to meet us, I looked direct into his eyes and I thought, I am sure my ex will be better than you academically, yet he could not withstand my knowledge, philosophy of life and academic prowess, I was wondering why would this guy come out that he wants to teach someone at my level.

Anyway, he introduced himself, he asked of our names I gave him fake name with hope that I will not come again…even as he also said it again that the lecture is free of charge that when it is time to ask for money they will ask but for now is a free lecture. Then he asked, do you have any area in wish you are having challenge? If so, let solve that problem before proceeding to this topic, both of us kept mote although we have many questions running in our brains.

When we did not answer him, he proceeded and spent 3 hours nonstop. The young man within the first 15 minutes was able to neutralize brain, he kidnapped my intelligence, I came speechless and my neck was stationed to him. He did not even look inside our study materials, everything coming direct from his brain. I was forced to ask his name again, he was looking like idiot but his English spoken and command, ability to deliver jailed me that I could not go until he was through with us.

When he was through with us, he said we should ask him question on the topic that we treated but I asked question that I would have asked from the beginning but he turned it down on the ground that he asked us to ask him any question before we started this topic but we failed to ask. I tried to lure him to answer my question but he instated and he assured us again before he left the class that the lecture is free. Since the time I have been going there, different people have taught me and honesty, no one has ever taught me as good as these guys have done.

My problems now are, it seems I am loving someone over there, it seems I am going there for something different these days, it seems dieing for a guy that I thought is an idiot as his ability outshines my ego.

More so, they have not asked for any money as they said but I am willing to offer them something because I am feeling concerned but I don’t know how to tell them to take something and who exactly should I give it to.

I don’t know if someone out there is getting my point. Should I just wake up to him and give him an envelope or I should just ignore?

This is not an intelligible write up, and to think that the writer feels she's so brainy.
Foolishness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.