Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore (11300 Views)

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / “wizkid Is My Crush, I Love His Voice, He Is My Lullaby” – Bobrisky Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:

You have two problems: level of understanding and ways of reasoning, work on them Sis

She prolly didn't even go to school... Can't you decode from her write-up?? angry undecided
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:

You have two problems: level of understanding and ways of reasoning, work on them Sis
then you must be genius. you have seen my two problems just right now? ok! teach me.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

She prolly didn't even go to school... Can't you decode from her write-up?? angry undecided
i am likely to be more educated than as you do but i will still bear with you.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:

Keep killing English cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Do you attend night lesson?? undecided

so where will i tell my parents that i am going to?? Church? ha ha ha
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Keep killing English cheesy
when something becomes useless what do you do to it?
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:

You've done justice, I need not say more

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:

You've done justice, I need not say more
what has she said? ibrahim babangida one of the most corrupt leaders in the country didnt only know how to steal but also knew how to condemn some idiots parading themselves as problems seers but can not recommend a solution. Does she in anyone better than a kid? who sees through his mouth only
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by rman: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
The OP is not as intelligent as she think she is.

Her written English is poor.

Ability to see beyond the obvious is a sign of intelligence and you do not pocess that.

Also, this guy may not be all that but based on your level of exposure and intelligence, you think he is all that.

My advice: Focus on your studies and redefine your priorities and approach to people. Maybe, life will present you another opportunity in future.

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
rman:
The OP is not as intelligent as she think she is.

Her written English is poor.

Ability to see beyond the obvious is a sign of intelligence and you do not pocess that.

Also, this guy may not be all that but based on your level of exposure and intelligence, you think he is all that.

My advice: Focus on your studies and redefine your priorities and approach to people. Maybe, life will present you another opportunity in future.
if the guy talks as you do then i wouldnot have been there again...
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by OgaSirAde(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lesson - Never underestimate or look down on anybody they can offer you more than you expect

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Lesson - Never underestimate or look down on anybody they can offer you more than you expect
i have learnt that i am telling. But not like some idiots on nairaland.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:
Mtcheeewww... If I comment here call me anything you like angry undecided

monkey u jus did ..grin
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Goyim: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
do you really have to say that? what concerns you?

I couldnt read past where you said your ex was better than him academically
I think you should be hanged for judging someone soo quickly, literally faster than the speed of light.
Why are you not ashmed of yourself? Soo many things i want to pour out on you, but ultimately i'd say dont give him any envelope
Just wait till they ask for money. I'm surprised people like you exist though.

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by olac21(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op,pls proof-read your English presentation before posting it...it appears you're always in a hurry to reply posts.. but at the end,you still remain what you thought the guy was(an idi0t)bye for now

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
even if you are saying the truth, you should say it with manner. Dont be offended
Nigerian girls are idiots, the spirit of pride would continue to keep them in self deception and delussion...i say this with no appology.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by dharay99: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
i have learnt that i am telling. But not like some idiots on nairaland.
Huh, and you're still calling some people you are yet to see physically, Idiots.?.
I see you falling in love with these nairaland idiots you just mentioned up there very soon...

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Your grammar sucks yet you claim to be so smart? all I see is false ego

4 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
You have murdered English so you shall speak english no more.

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Pabloosas(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:
Mtcheeewww... If I comment here call me anything you like angry undecided
Gordons Akpororo Omobaba Oshiomole... Make I stop? cheesy
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Harkindeylee(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
some b*tches are just to proud.... Hmmmm iono mention names sha... Pride kills!!

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by mojisolasun: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
dharay99:

Huh, and you're still calling some people you are yet to see physically, Idiots.?.
I see you falling in love with these nairaland idiots you just mentioned up there very soon...
me nairaland boys i no fit love them. they are babies sucking breasts
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

ahnahn generalbush, why evils nah cheesy?
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians are funny. Of course anyone can guess who you are by your narrative, fake moniker or not.

No I'm not the guy, I'm just saying.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
firstking01:
Nigerian girls are idiots, the spirit of pride would continue to keep them in self deception and delussion...i say this with no appology.
You should apologize firstking angry
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by dharay99: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
mojisolasun:
me nairaland boys i no fit love them. they are babies sucking breasts
Keep throwing stones at Us cuz
am included, your bashing just got started...
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:
ahnahn generalbush, why evils nah cheesy?
Babe you fine oo...
Lemme add you up na... Edakun
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:

You should apologize firstking angry
You girls ain't worth one bit of the stress.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
firstking01:
You girls ain't worth one bit of the stress.
Do you have sisters, cousins, nieces, aunties
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Babe you fine oo...
Lemme add you up na... Edakun
Lol, oya goan sleep grin..... Tomorrow is Monday

1 Like

Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:

Do you have sisters, cousins, nieces, aunties
My sisters have their lives to live, my own is to point out what is good to them, if they like they follow if they dnt like it, let them join the bandwagon of the stup!d!ty of nigerian girls, it's still their lives...you can drag a horse to the stream, but you cant force the horse to drink water.
Re: Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore by generalbush(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aderola15:
Lol, oya goan sleep grin..... Tomorrow is Monday
I don send am ooo... You hear??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.