Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? (3381 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car (2) (3) (4)

Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by suasmablow(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have been on Badoo for some time now just like other social media. But i discovered convincingly that most of the girls on Badoo are into full time social media Prostitution.
Gone were those days when all prostitutes stand on streets soliciting for customers. Now all they do include getting a nice phone, registering on all social networks and trade there consistently. They negotiate everything there and then, in some cases they indicate "straight to the point" on the bio.
My people una notice am too?
Abi na una me......

Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016

So, badoo does still exist?
Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
shocked shocked u r on a long thing,scammers full there oo.Deactivate asap grin dont ask me how i knw.
Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by FvckShiT(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
I can fūcking see girls talking from experience up there↑
Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Technology has taken over grin
Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by thesicilian: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is the internet age. In a world where everyone is taking their businesses global, why should the fair ladies if the night restrict themselves to the street corners? They're not just on badoo only, they're on Facebook, WhatsApp, BBM etc, some even have websites self
Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by suasmablow(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
This is the internet age. In a world where everyone is taking their businesses global, why should the fair ladies if the night restrict themselves to the street corners? They're not just on badoo only, they're on Facebook, WhatsApp, BBM etc, some even have websites self

Hahahaha, even website? You seem to be an expert on this oh. Please share some of the sites na

Re: Why Do We Have More Female Prostitutes On Badoo? by ikombe: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
some even have websites self

How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? / How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? / This Really Touched Me