Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72977 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Obamina(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2016
The writer is supporting the girl &her stupidity. Pls ask them if they cover hijab as doctors to operation room, if they cover as engineers in industrial work shops, if they cover hijab as military persons. Plsssss plsssss plsssss use your head.
onlymase:
very wicked lecturer.
you have taken her expo away.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by oxyG: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Religion and Western Education ought not to conflict.

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.
When it come to assaults on Muslims, dumbs like you will forget the Rule of Law but if the victims are other than Muslims, you will be barking like dogs. Malpractice has a lot to do with the mind.Even if a cheater is unclad;he/she would still find a way to cheat. One of our major problems in Nigeria is religious bigotry.I hope one day people like you will begin to reason with their brains and not their asses. Allah's Peace be On You.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

I won't pretend as if I understand the nomenclature you posted up there. And I won't bother finding out the meaning because your tone is negative and insulting. I don't make it a habit deviating from factual submissions.

One fact is this: What a religion calls Jihad, the law calls genocide. What a religion call 'Praises', the law calls 'disturbance'. Violation of the law to favour religion will always put one on the wrong side of the society and in the direct path of the wrath of the law.

In all the sanctimony and fanatism of diverse religions in the country, there must be a common ground for sanity and peace to reign. The law is that common ground. How you feel about it is the difference between me, you and every other person walking the face of the earth.
the most sensible person na you. people have been very foolish on this thread. especially the true fanatics.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Angrymode: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Kazrem:

Have you seen one asked to remove it?

Nope! That is because nuns know better than to dress with their nun wear to an external exam.

By the way, is the girl a Muslim nun?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by oxyG: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2016
CzarRex:
for what we know,she might have been using the hijab as a cover for cheating in exams..if I may ask why only her,when there are other girls on hijab in the exam hall

I refuse to believe this story until I hear the supervisor's side of the story
You Sound a bit reasonable.But removing the hijab in public is not right. People carry Expo in their panties, bras,socks,etc.Would he also remove those ones to prevent malpractice? Religious bigotry is much in my dear country.May Allah forgive the supervisor,me and everybody. Allah's peace be on you.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Sman37(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]To follow Prophet Muhammad, please give me your 6 year old daughter to be my wife and let me have sex with her at the age of 9 and render her barren for life.
Have you ever found out why Aisha was childless till her last days on earth?[/size].
many woman are childless today thats y
but hav u study d life abt pr mhd Nana Aisha very well bt if u just heard from any1 that person might b lien dnt u tink
for u to b able to judge m u most know m personel
bt not by what d third person told u i'm do u know dat??
answer dis? befor i continue
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Speak good or be quiet!
when you were even told or heard of your fellows death,did you take a sec to cry for them?no!
people will just come on NL and start acting like dey care.
Fake People Everywhere!
I have to say this. I am asking of what Muric said when Muslims did their own.
I know you are a jihadist, I don't know if you will be given 70 male virgins but it is sad that you will know the truth and still try to defend a lie.

PS: I care. I'm sorry about the Muslim girl, but we haven't heard the other side of the story. I don't like fighting people for any reason, religion or whatnot. I was taught to avoid unnecessary debates. I have many Muslim friends, the non violent ones.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2016
oxyG:

When it come to assaults on Muslims, dumbs like you will forget the Rule of Law but if the victims are other than Muslims, you will be barking like dogs. Malpractice has a lot to do with the mind.Even if a cheater is unclad;he/she would still find a way to cheat. One of our major problems in Nigeria is religious bigotry.I hope one day people like you will begin to reason with their brains and not their asses. Allah's Peace be On You.

Guess Allah's Peace is what we have in common now. But you are not at peace with a person because he reasons through his as$?? Then what kind of Peace are you wishing on me? Peace achieved through death? Is there any other way we can reach a common ground? undecided

I don't understand your kind of Peace, man.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Rekyz(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2016
kabrud:

Forget this rubbish, we are going to see the outcome of this case. There is right to freedom of religion and hijab is part of Islamic religion. No matter how u christians try u cannot modify Islam to suit ur purpose. The Quran is not like the Bible that u keep editing everyday.
Quran is not like the Bible, its a piece of shit uh.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by oxyG: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Sanchez01:
MURIC again The supervisor might have been wrong by forcefully asking her to take off the hijab. She could have asked her to take off her hijab in private if she really wanted to search her. Overtime, that has been the practice with searching females during exams.

Muric, on the other hand should go and sleep. It is only a piece on cloth and nothing special. While I condemn the act, MURIC has shown that it is clearly an arm of a devilish tool. Where were they when Christians were killed in the North over blasphemy? Where were they when Islamic extremists were on rampage, in the name of Muhammed Screaming blue murder over a small issue as this, and judging by that press release is only an indication that Muslims are very much conscious that they want an Islamic utopia within Nigeria.
You have some points but missed on some. I will advise you search for their previous releases, I am sure you will change the latter part of your post.Also read Nigerian history with plain mind right from the days of colonisation, you will know that Muslims have always been patient. Do not blame Islam when some Muslims in the north misbehave, blame their ignorance of the true Islam.Recently, there was a religious fracas in Zamfara but all the casualties were Muslims. They never kill for Islam, they rather kill due to their personal ignorance. If you have ever live in the north, you will understand this more than I do.Note, I am not a Northerner, Northern Nigeria,just like anywhere, has a lot of miscreants, but not all northerners are bad.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

the most sensible person na you. people have been very foolish on this thread. especially the true fanatics.

As in ehn.. I can't understand how theit religion blindly sidelines the law. A lot of people wrote WASSCE A lot of people know the madness of External supervisors. I think they are just being selective though. If in spite of the religion, they can still score good grades in their final year Biology (Evolution), then this girl's situation in question is being overreacted to smiley.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Obamina:
The writer is supporting the girl &her stupidity. Pls ask them if they cover hijab as doctors to operation room, if they cover as engineers in industrial work shops, if they cover hijab as military persons. Plsssss plsssss plsssss use your head.

You know, because exams in our country now looks mandatory, everyone now writes examinations without going through the terms and conditions.

If I am not mistaken, GCE exams allows mufti but bans the use of uniforms. Should they take up the case, I think WAEC will simply hide under that umbrella and the only way to touch the supervisor will be through illegal means.

The lady went beyond bounds, being volatile, if she really was, but the candidate should have taken it on the chin, that's all.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Well you are an Infidel if that is what you think you are but seriously if it were to be me ,i wont cry but i'll just make sure the idiot doesnt go home the way she came,i'll make sure i deprive of her clothes too.
I can see how Pissful you are...
Listen to yourself

PS: I hope to let you see yourself cos you've been brainwashed for a long time. can you even read Arabic
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:
why the hatred?its not everybody that feels unclothedness is civilization,& moreso she could have just carried out a personal or private search on the girl instead of doing that.Christian have always given Muslims no other choice than to retaliate in different cases and situations.Now,they will start saying they are killing them.
Is it a lie that they are killing them
answer honestly or you weren't taught to say the truth

PS: I hope you read what you type before you post it. I think you have a lot more to offer this world than religious fundamentalism. You can prove me wrong by continuing your jihadist attacks.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Festy4u:

You are truly exhibiting the character of your moniker. Sean Hannity of Fox News goes about attacking Obama and democrats unnecessarily similar to how you keep quoting and attacking everybody here on this forum.
Isnt it worth it? grin[quote author=Festy4u post=49141572]

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

As in ehn.. I can't understand how theit religion blindly sidelines the law. A lot of people wrote WASSCE A lot of people know the madness of External supervisors. I think they are just being selective though. If in spite of the religion, they can still score good grades in their final year Biology (Evolution), then this girl's situation in question is being overreacted to smiley.
they are always screaming for violence. they want to stone the invigilator to death abi or slit her throat. cos that's what they do.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

Is it a lie that they are killing them
answer honestly or you weren't taught to say the truth

PS: I hope you read what you type before you post it. I think you have a lot more to offer this world than religious fundamentalism. You can prove me wrong by continuing your jihadist attacks.
What do you have to offer other than your flesh,blood and bone to the earth when you are gone?
Like seriously what are you doing to better your life talkmore of the world at large?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

I can see how Pissful you are...
Listen to yourself

PS: I hope to let you see yourself cos you've been brainwashed for a long time. can you even read Arabic
Ofcourse infidel i can read Arabic and i speak a bit of Hebrew too

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
All these Muslims sef
Na by force to wear hijab?
We no go hear word again

Foolish fool. Wu dey force u to wear hijab? Looks like u brain didnt comprehend what was written up there.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Ofcourse infidel i can read Arabic and i speak a bit of Hebrew too
Good. then you should know the truth. have you read your Quran from beginning to the end?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nten: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
it seems that man is a professor of violence instigation cos why should he be demanding for the identity of the supervisor? so as to go and behead her in her home just as they are use to. I am immensely disappointed by that professor cos the structure, calibre and content of that letter shows the radical mindset of this disgruntled elements which is capable of causing pandemonium,chaos and doom in the already bastardized society.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

Good. then you should know the truth. have you read your Quran from beginning to the end?
Do you even have a particular Book you can go to when you are lost,confused and frustrated?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Festy4u(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Isnt it worth it? grin

Sure it does! I would send Sean an email informing him of his like living here in Nigeria.. grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

What do you have to offer other than your flesh,blood and bone to the earth when you are gone?
Like seriously what are you doing to better your life talkmore of the world at large?

Because you are doing nothing doesn't mean everyone is like you. I forgot, you are doing something. you are a jihadist...

My team is working on putting up a physical location that will serve as an exhibition fair for startups in Lagos. and that's just the beginning.

thanks for telling me all you have to offer: your flesh, blood and bone when you are gone. while you exist, nothing. clap for yourself, your parents would be proud of you.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Festy4u:

Sure it does! I would send Sean an email informing him of his like living here in Nigeria.. grin
I'll be so grateful about that but that is if you even have his email address to do that!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by mrnigeria(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

Do you even have a particular Book you can go to when you are lost,confused and frustrated?
typical non infidel, hasn't read the Quran and is making noise. If you had, you would have said so, don't bother to lie, you haven't read the Quran.

it is an old trick, dodging a question with a question. y'all have been doing that since your religion was created.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

Because you are doing nothing doesn't mean everyone is like you. I forgot, you are doing something. you are a jihadist...

My team is working on putting up a physical location that will serve as an exhibition fair for startups in Lagos. and that's just the beginning.

thanks for telling me all you have to offer: your flesh, blood and bone when you are gone. while you exist, nothing. clap for yourself, your parents would be proud of you.
Lobatan,religiously you cant help and mind you i an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.EYE SERVICING!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Festy4u(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
hanity:

I'll be so grateful about that but that is if you even have his email address to do that!

Google can help you get his Fox News email address. So it's easy sending him an email.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

typical non infidel, hasn't read the Quran and is making noise. If you had, you would have said so, don't bother to lie, you haven't read the Quran.

it is an old trick, dodging a question with a question. y'all have been doing that since your religion was created.
No i cnt lie when dont have nothing to offer me.Talking about reading the Quran every believing Muslim does that every day but do you have a book you can depend on?

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Festy4u:

Google can help you get his Fox News email address. So it's easy sending him an email.
Stop telling me boy!Get to work!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by anataala: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
yes.
Emeka71:
So is the hijab more important than her examination; if she seems to prefer her hijab; people can use that as a means to hide materials; the supervisor on the other hand is very wrong especially if she is a christian; she is supposed to show respect for the muslim religion; Jesus did not teach us to be at war with non-christians but at peace with them. Provided the girl was not cheating; she is not supposed to be cruel to the girl.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by CzarRex: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
jokerphilics:

Are u dere or are u among d supervisors knowing she's not the only one putting on hijab and besides hijab is different from scarf even from burqa so wat are u saying.
go back,read and understand the article first,b4 u can talk to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.