Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) (29280 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by GameGod(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Cute
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by ClitRaider: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pidggin:

Masturbation is demonic, give your life to Christ
How d'u know i do msb?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by MallyLike: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
HBD FIRST LADY
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even if a bag of rice becomes 50k, we will vote for buhari again in 2019. God bless Buhari and his family
you are on ur own young man... speak for urself!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Once more no hijab!
And some poverty-stricken fool would come here and be making noise with their God-forsaken religious bigotry. angry
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by prince985(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
OMG lol..i can imagine my surname bein buhari..dat is like torture, like eternal punishment for me n my generation considerin d curses Nigerians hav placed in d name ....even a mans dog is my name sake. Hanan Buhari b strong cry
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
So na photography she study..naim dem go all the way to England? Something wey Papa Emeka for teach her for Opa Iweka Road for Onitsha? Huh?!
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Damalex4luv:
I wonder how people keep shouting the masses are suffering. Why don't you speak for yourself, the truth is this is the time when some are making it of which I am included and I thank God for that. Though I am fully aware of the sufferings of the masses but we just have to remain focused on our own personal life and try to find every means of making it better and pray to God to lift us up and make our lives comfortable no matter how bad the economy is.
you're so selfish and self centred. if you're not hungry and others are,you don't care. your type never give to the poor,no matter how rich you are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.