Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) (29277 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Beety26(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
We are watching in 5D[size=8pt][/size] cool[left][/left
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2016
emmygzy:
Chai, how I go fit toast that girl.
forget it her baba dey very stingy and him go like make you dey hit your head for ground 5 times a day for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Avishoba:
HBDHBDHBD
kai.. The hustle is real.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by kaen1317: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even if a bag of rice becomes 50k, we will vote for buhari again in 2019. God bless Buhari and his family
without a doubt, you are from the same region. Religious and tribal sentiments over common sense

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
This girl is beautiful....Wow
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by dumie(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even if a bag of rice becomes 50k, we will vote for buhari again in 2019. God bless Buhari and his family
Clearly while others drank from the fountain of knowledge, you obviously just gargled with it and spat it out

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by goshen26: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Wu cares...just tell ur dad no time ooo, four years is close ooo...
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
sure because you are a confirmed slave why not vote for him for eternity

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Echelle(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Haba mutumi na
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Deenite(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
[size=24pt]Na wa oooo, Masses are suffering while the 1st family are flexing. God give us the power to correct our mistake in 2019[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by olipo: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
ojnnaco:
And the masses are suffering untold hardship coz by the cluelessness and gross ineptitude of your Dad/husband . . .

Nobody out there to remember their birthday
continue to suffer lazy goat

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by tunary(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
if you know say you get mind well well go talk this one for where hungery people dey, you go see yourself for hospital
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by hola24: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
u're 4rm north abi u be robber or u no dey work b4 u get money?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by ClitRaider: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I pity your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by ClitRaider: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sharon6:
Still Pretty in black and white!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
One day, i go fhuck that woman. Insha allah.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
ojnnaco:
And the masses are suffering untold hardship coz by the cluelessness and gross ineptitude of your Dad/husband . . .

Nobody out there to remember their birthday

So she should go in to morning cos of her father's government . Girls around her age have way more flamboyant birthday celebration . We should face the people involved and leave their kids. If your father is the president you will still want to live you life
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
and she had the guts to take pictures in this recession. devil punish buhari and his household

God doesn't bless people like this
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
let me check your brain, like something wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by tunary(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
This is the kind of wife that I will have and no matter if a cup of garri is 5k, I will sell my kidney for her to be drinking 8 cups with liquid milk.
I mean the daughter not bubu's wife.
your own get as e be o
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
ceo247frolic:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari is pictured with her youngest daughter Hanan at her birthday celebration yesterday...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photo-mrs-aisha-buhari-and-youngest.html

People should forget the bitterness and let the girl live. If we were in her shoes we won't lock ourselves up in a room on our birthday just because our father is making a mistake or something. As it is now even some girls still celebrate their bday in a more flamboyant way.
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by adconline(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damalex4luv:
I wonder how people keep shouting the masses are suffering. Why don't you speak for yourself, the truth is this is the time when some are making it of which I am included and I thank God for that. Though I am fully aware of the sufferings of the masses but we just have to remain focused on our own personal life and try to find every means of making it better and pray to God to lift us up and make our lives comfortable no matter how bad the economy is.
Typical Naija lazy attitude that God will solve their problems instead of rolling up their sleeves.. As a product of Naija jaundiced education, what is your understanding of " many and most)? Many Nigerians are suffering doesn't include PMB or Dangote. Using urself an example doesn't negate the fact that 80m Nigerians are still poor according to UN. You have to know the difference between anecdote and fact-based data.. Wonder why logic and common sense aren't taught in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Kaira333: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
are u well at all? I know someone dat is related to u can't afford decent meal dis days and u are here typing rubbish. Buhari may be trying but let him consider d economy because lots of poor people are dieing on daily basis. Dear ask questions okay?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I know yea.. even if your children die of starvation and corruption.. you will vote Buhari and his dog in 2019.. grin grin grin grin grin Zombies infestation everywhere you look.. nobe my brain you go chop

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by diva90: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I agree cool
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by otubujohn(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damalex4luv:
I wonder how people keep shouting the masses are suffering. Why don't you speak for yourself, the truth is this is the time when some are making it of which I am included and I thank God for that. Though I am fully aware of the sufferings of the masses but we just have to remain focused on our own personal life and try to find every means of making it better and pray to God to lift us up and make our lives comfortable no matter how bad the economy is.

You're totally wrong. What do you think is the reason they said the Nigeria economy is in recession?

Because people are enjoying?
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by festuzinic(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
zombie

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by eastsense(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damalex4luv:
u dey make am still we no dey see u for tv and u ve time to come on naira land to defend ur saint buhari

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by emmasege: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
This woman and her children are too sophisticated for a conservative man, like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by nelsonjj: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Taa Mechie Onu Gi, Yot Are Day Dreaming Wakeup
Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by folu4real(f): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Pls remove the "WE'. Speak for urself dont speak for me

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
mrkayusfit:

angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At Hanan Buhari's Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
ClitRaider:
[s]
One day, i go fhuck that woman. Insha allah.[/s]

Masturbation is demonic, give your life to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode / Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.