Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter (40665 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by DozieInc(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
IBB's response correct.

Naija no get chills... see comments ChangeBeginsWithYou is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by engrhorla(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
#ChangeTheChange #CarryYourChangeDeyGo
#WeNoDoAgainBiko
#WhichKindChangeBeThis

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Wolexdey(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
The statement could be true but not from the set of polithiefcians in this country.

All they utter are mere words, no good example(s) to back words with meaningful action that benefits the masses.

What a huge shame on majority of the so called leaders instead they are rulers....rulers of their potbellies...

Nigerians wake up from slumber.

@PMB; When is the change going to begin with your governors, the NASS, the military, the media?.
@Mr President, time waits for no man..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by anonimi: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Forwetinnah:
How can you compare Barack and boooooohari? It is a wa o!! I don't like Obama but comparing or thinking an old who sat in his village for more than 30 years planning his comeback for revenge on innocent Nigerians without bettering his life/getting schooled would be like Obama is just unbelievable, can buhari even come up with a sensible speech? I think you should watch some of his interviews. You'd be grateful he has speech writers

You sef see am?
Maybe the guy na super indoctrinated, brain-dead zombie. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Are we cows?? Buhari don make everything tire person. GOD pls forgive us for rejecting GEJ in the last election. Buhari should kuku sell nigeria. But we ain't cows or donkeys na! But why is PMB treating us like camels na?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by kennyjam: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
during GEJ we saw and watched catoonized GEJ.
during PMB we saw our economy becoming catoonized. Please is there no catoonized video of my Oga at the top.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by FakoMaybach1: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
nazeefsco:
Thats why nigerians are sometimes stupid. ..I think this campaign is right we can not progress until we change ourselves how can our leaders be any good if we the citizens are not good at all .pls honestly we need to look into it

TO SLAP YOU JUS DEY HUNGRY ME....U NEED TO GROW UP SON OR A KNOCK ON UR HEAD WILL RESET YOUR KAFA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
nazeefsco:
Thats why nigerians are sometimes stupid. ..I think this campaign is right we can not progress until we change ourselves how can our leaders be any good if we the citizens are not good at all .pls honestly we need to look into it
no be the leaders suppose change fr the citizens to change....hunger dey land,you dey bring change campaign.
Una well so

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Paperwhite(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
I think they need to change their slogan to scam!

APC! Scam!
Yeah sis-Lets take it up from here.*#TeamAPCscam*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Shaev7(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
To hell with tha #
ChangeBeginsWithMe this
Administration is a total
Mishap!

Trying to gain the attentions of Nig after their misfortune and wrong leadership!

We all have Change thats the reason most Nig vote you in with trust and must! This shit is bunch of Gibberish!

2019, #NoChangeNoAPC tagged and therefore its gonna be #NoPartyMindedVoteTheGood

#IamHeraclatus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
nazeefsco:
Thats why nigerians are sometimes stupid. ..I think this campaign is right we can not progress until we change ourselves

You are also a Nigerian, so you are......... wink

Bros, take am easy

I like you......No homo
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by kcbomba(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by kcbomba(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

You sef see am?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1
grin cheesy undecided wink cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithBuhari. Not me.
How i wish it's buhari that will just die. Buhari, die, die, die. Die by fire, in Jesus name, die by fire, in Jesus name, die by fire. Die die die. Buhari die oooooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by jude90(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
when the south easterners refused to vote buhari many stupid people was calling us all sorts of names how we hated him and how we miscalculated political happenings now everyone is seeing that we igbos see ahead of others.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Rushmore(f): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
When people walk around with empty stomach?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by biggie73(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
The masses have zero-problems with discipline. The problem starts with Buhari and co. He who comes to equity, must come with clean hand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by folem: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with me when I say no more forex for medical tourism and then I run to the UK to have my ears checked.

Hint: Do as I say not as I do.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by snapshot: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
ElectroCute:
The greatest mistake of my life.
VOTING APC & BUHARI.
God pls forgive me!!!
You are forgiven,in 2019 go and sin no more.
vote out APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by sholla20(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
NIGERIANS AND ONE CHANCE ARE LIKE BREAD AND BEANS. change kor, change nii.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Orikinla(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
FoRgEteD:
Twitter is currently on fire after the government launched its "Change Begins With Me" campaign!

Below are some screenshots

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23changebeginswithme&lang=en

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Shaev7(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
nazeefsco:

Na weed you dy Smokke!!! Did he looked into it when he (president) colapsed and liquidate the entire country ? If the country did not have the so caled change begins with me tell me would they have voted GEJ out ? Yeye dey your head! Am sure you are feeding on staled food! If not, doing YahooYahoo and asking us to look into it when you no know yourself! #Scumbag . Tribalism no go kill us. I wish fit use Science take destroy the Politicians I for do am. People wey dey patronize babalawo e no dy work for politicians ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by hotspec(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by PreciousBro: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
lol@ "I would've voted my self if i knew change begins with me" gringrin
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
the masses have been impoverished by the government. its only after the elections that the eyes of d citizens become open to see right through who they voted for. anyways nigerians are gullible. both past and present administrations have caused deliberate poverty in the country and increased the level of underdevelopment which they always use as their bargaining chip during elections. Nigerians have no choice than to buy their Bull crap in the guise of making life better, making the country great, eliminating corruption. but then these same politicians are always reneging on their humongous promises.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by houstonia(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
NOC1:
If I change my mentality and you change yours, believing that I have no other country, allowing other regions to rule, contributing your quota to the Nation by ending over dependence in oil, allowing the best hands to manage our ministries by ending this quota system of promotion.
Treating all region equal. Then Nigeria will be a better place.

If you treat other regions equally will other regions treat you equally? Oga stop forming technocrat and shut up. You think say you sabi talk? When people open mouth you seff go open ur gutter? Na so una go vote person wey no go school now you wan defend am. Ogbeni kuro

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Agbanita(f): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
When he promised us change in 2015 he Neva specified dat he will involve us in d change, afta months nd nw dat d situation is threatening, he wants to invite everyone to join in his change fight. Mehn... He saw dat vision alone, mak him fight am d way he saw it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Forwetinnah: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

You sef see am?

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by justy15: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
change begins with me wen every Nigeria receive equal treatment irrespective of whether you are 97% or 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by stankezzy: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is a goat that use to be fat , see what buharis government have turned this goat to

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Khartune(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
What is killing us in this country is that no one is ready to say n fight for RIGHT, we gat freedom of speech.. Pls we need to be in one accord to fight against this change. Who is ready to join me as we fight our right, madenlla did it so many people too did it. So we can do it. Who is ready?? Pls drop ur fone number below or send it to this number 2349031808304 to add u to the group

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by vectoh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
nazeefsco:
u deserve curse...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.