Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter (40664 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ancientbanana: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Stop being unruly, crude, ignorant, tribal, bigots, sycophants, obnoxious, loud, undisciplined, corrupt, lazy, intolerant....

Dont urinate in the streets in full glare of others ,thats indecent exposure. Stop shi8tting in the streets, stop littering by throwing garbage everywhere, stop offering or accepting bribes, stop trying to cheat your way through life, stand in lines and wait your turns, improve on your overall hygiene; cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Use deodorant. Wash your hands when you blow your nose in a tissue paper or visit the toilet. Be polite to people especially when theyre customers at your business. Talk less aggressively and more soothingly.

You want me to go on?

Theres a lot of things Nigerians need to improve themselves on. Pretending that all is well just shows the type of people that inhabit that country.
stop killing freedom of speech, stop padding budgets, stop police brutality, stop one sided probe n probe bruntai, stop speaking for Palestinian secession n speak on biafra secession, stop disregarding the court orders etc. So u c d govt has a lot to change first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by kingphilip(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Stop being unruly, crude, ignorant, tribal, bigots, sycophants, obnoxious, loud, undisciplined, corrupt, lazy, intolerant....

Dont urinate in the streets in full glare of others ,thats indecent exposure. Stop shi8tting in the streets, stop littering by throwing garbage everywhere, stop offering or accepting bribes, stop trying to cheat your way through life, stand in lines and wait your turns, improve on your overall hygiene; cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Use deodorant. Wash your hands when you blow your nose in a tissue paper or visit the toilet. Be polite to people especially when theyre customers at your business. Talk less aggressively and more soothingly.

You want me to go on?

Theres a lot of things Nigerians need to improve themselves on. Pretending that all is well just shows the type of people that inhabit that country.
how can government change be measured

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
ancientbanana:
stop killing freedom of speech, stop padding budgets, stop police brutality, stop one sided probe n probe bruntai, stop speaking for Palestinian secession n speak on biafra secession, stop disregarding the court orders etc. So u c d govt has a lot to change first

Freedom of speech , you don't deserve (since you're still mostly unintelligent and, under normal circumstances, shouldn't be speaking without parental/Governmental guidance a la North Korea) but you still get it. Its nobody's fault if you don't know your rights.

Your budget is your internal issue, you have a problem with it then take action against your leaders.

Well, most of you act like goats anyways so its no surprise that anyone with a little more power will be itching to beat some sense into you. On the contrary, if you hate being brutalized by cops, then insist on change. This also goes for your request for a probe.

The Palestinian issue is not one of secession. Since, its obviously a topic thats beyond your mental capacity I'll refrain from commenting further. No need wasting time talking to a wall.

If you want Biafra, take the needful steps. First would be leaving other's lands and go back to yours to agitate, next would be building the right political alliances.

Anyway, just stop sh8itting in the streets and urinating in public view; thats what animals do. I don't understand why you insist on continuing it.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by MadCow1: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
BoneTackle:
I just dey gringringringrin

where my zombies at??

omenka/progressive01 aresa quotasystem vedaxcool shamecurls madcow1 obailala ngeneukwenu/cleverly

Iddiottsss everywhere cheesygrin

Why do you feel the need to be so disrespetful to people who you don't know just because we hold divergent views on the Government?

Have I ever called you an e-diot before?

Please refrain from mentioning my User I.D whenever you are being a rude.

iStandWithPresidentBuhari.. Feel free to oppose him all you want. Its your right.

We can all be on opposing sides and still be respectful of each other.

Thanks for the mention and have a good day Sir.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe.

#iChange.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
kingphilip:
how can government change be measured

Through the behavior of the people being ruled. The Government is a direct reflection of the people.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by breakeven: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
I do not know when Nigeria will agree that Nigeria will never grow until we split. The hausa /Fulani believe that power belongs to them and northing will make them relinquish it even if they do not have the brain to fix the country. We are just wasting time claiming we are one when we are so far from each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2016
DedeNkem:
He came into office promising 'to bring change'. He then pushed Nigeria into recession and now wants Nigerians to bring the 'change' and came up with 'ChangeBeginsWithMe', which I changed to ChangeBeginsWithMyass!

Shame on you ab*oki buhari, you're very corrupt and a disgrace to the presidency!!

There are many available options to save this moribund nation. One of the following will do the job;

1. Ban anyone over 40 from any political election. That's the only way to weep out old corrupt politicians. They're the main problem we have today. We need to try fresh crop of young leaders!

2. Make political corruption (if there's compalling evidence) an automatic death sentence. Nigerians are very afraid to die, especially, corrupt politicians So death sentence will keep these thieves away from politics.

3. Any politician found guilty of any financial crime automatically loses all his/her properties, including properties the person had before being elected or appointed to a political office.

4. Desolve the government and create an interim government that will last for 10 years (to wipe out corruption in government and instil civility), headed by a foreigner who has a great leadership record.

5. Stage a Nigerian Spring (coined from Arab Spring). This is the fastest way to bring Change. It means Nigerians protesting en mass demanding for a change in government. When this happens, the world will be involved and support the demand of Change.

If none of the above works, then it would be time to split Nigeria.

1.Your younger politicians are worse Kleptomaniacs than the older ones. Who stole more than GEJ in the history of Africa? Have you forgotten Messrs Dimeji Bankole and Fani-Kayode? How about Mrs Stella Odua and the frog eyed Diezani? What of Mr.Obanikoro? Matter of fact, YOU sound like you will be a bigger criminal than all of them put together if your were ever put in a position of responsibility.... at least judging from your (present and) previous posts.

2.If the make corruption a capital offense, theres no doubt in in my mind that the day someone from your ethnicity or creed is indicted you'll start screaming "Marginalization".

3. Seizing their properties will never come to fruition. People like You will defend their rights to keep their loot depending on what their surname sounds like.

4. A foreigner won't last six months in your midst, talk less of ruling you for 10 years. Mentally, you're a different breed.

5. A "Nigerian spring"?! So, that one section will kill off the other side's religious, political, and Military leaders all in the name of "Revolution" while tipping theirs off to flee the country? Why don't you start your spring cleaning from your side of the country, thus, encouraging others to join in or aren't your Governors embezzling funds? You don't have crooked politicians where you're from?

You want Nigeria to split, it won't. Gear up. A new Nigeria is being born and if you're mentally lazy you will die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Look at lazy Nigerians fighting against a new and progressive way of life because they are used to the old ways of doing things.
This change slogan looks like an after thought. tongue Seems the present government lacks idea on how to turn the economy around to better the lot of the masses hence the present mantra. If this is the change they promised, it should have come a lot earlier but as it is, it looks premeditated embarassed I pray they get it right this time around smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Through the behavior of the people being ruled. The Government is a direct reflection of the people.
They never sold this point to the masses during the election. We were told that in 6 months time of their winning the election, Nigeria will turn to America. Na by like that? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Why do you feel the need to be so disrespetful to people who you don't know just because we hold divergent views on the Government?

iStandWithPresidentBuhari.. Feel free to oppose him all you want. Its your right.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe.

#iChange.
Nwanna, rapu okwu! Ndi change unu apasssiro' anything. They should beg the masses that voted them into power for their ineptitude; let them be patient with them instead of all these embarassed I pray they get it right though... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by progress69: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
UkwuNnu:

Do you really know what a trend on twitter is?
That ish was trending throughout yesterday on twitter, go figure

Keep quite, u have comprehension problems and u want to educate soemome. Point is a PDP supporter will grab what suits him from the whole trend and post here. Same thing a APC supporter will do
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by alexarelano(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Change indeed, see what dullard pressy caused grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by jashar(f): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2016
eyeview:
Join us as we tweeet #buharimustgo

Let's get it viral

Then who enters?

smiley
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by mickeymon(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
#changethechangebeginswithbme#
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ancientbanana: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Freedom of speech , you don't deserve (since you're still mostly unintelligent and, under normal circumstances, shouldn't be speaking without parental/Governmental guidance a la North Korea) but you still get it. Its nobody's fault if you don't know your rights.

Your budget is your internal issue, you have a problem with it then take action against your leaders.

Well, most of you act like goats anyways so its no surprise that anyone with a little more power will be itching to beat some sense into you. On the contrary, if you hate being brutalized by cops, then insist on change. This also goes for your request for a probe.

The Palestinian issue is not one of secession. Since, its obviously a topic thats beyond your mental capacity I'll refrain from commenting further. No need wasting time talking to a wall.

If you want Biafra, take the needful steps. First would be leaving other's lands and go back to yours to agitate, next would be building the right political alliances.

Anyway, just stop sh8itting in the streets and urinating in public view; thats what animals do. I don't understand why you insist on continuing it.
it's obvious ur still a dependant. Ur reasoning is below a 13 yrs. Buhari went abroad to support secession of Palestinians but has not settled his own affairs n a kid like u Dat can't reason beyond playing with toys is talking trash. Well nairaland is for all go ahead n exercise ur freedom of stupidity kid!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by MadCow1: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Nwanna, rapu okwu! Ndi change unu apasssiro' anything. They should beg the masses that voted them into power for their ineptitude to be patient with them instead of all these embarassed I pray they get it right though... smiley

Ada, First of all go down low. grin angry, I'ga e'bugo di uzo kene'm. Ya bu ome' na' ani.

Kedu ka i'me? O'kwa aru cha gi na ndi be' gi mma.

Back to the Topic, orlu onye isi obodo anyi bu President Bubu ji na' aka aburo obele orlu. If the President changed the country in under 1 year, then I would have to go apologize to President Jonathan and those before him for my impatience and blindness.

I will not come out here and say he is Prefect, HELLS NO!! I have issues with the president's economic team (or lack thereof) and a couple of dead weights in his cabinet. I still say he needs to shuffle his cabinet and soon. Hopefully he does it by October.

The President has not had it easy. The opposition has not made it easy for him either. The APC owns the Senate but the PDP magically has the Deputy Senate Chair.. HOW? and WHY?

The increase in militancy and the decrease in oil price has not helped this administration at all. Despite the reduction in global oil prices, the destruction of oil installations and reducing our daily output has affected this Government negatively.

The Insurgency in the North East seems to have been brought under control as we no longer hear of bombings the way we use to hear.

The Chibok Girls issue is unresolved.. I think that is a lost cause if you ask me.

There is a real and palpable fear within the Federal Civil Service which has reduced 'BROAD DAY LIGHT' corruption a lot.

Anyways, I still am holding on to hope that the President will get it right. I believe his intentions are genuine. I hope he gets it right. I can't afford to be disappointed back-2-back by two successive governments which I wholeheartedly have supported.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Ada, First of all go down low. grin angry, I'ga e'bugo di uzo kene'm. Ya bu ome' na' ani.

Kedu ka i'me? O'kwa aru cha gi na ndi be' gi mma.

Back to the Topic, orlu onye isi obodo anyi bu President Bubu ji na' aka aburo obele orlu. If the President changed the country in under 1 year, then I would have to go apologize to President Jonathan and those before him for my impatience and blindness.

I will not come out here and say he is Prefect, HELLS NO!! I have issues with the president's economic team (or lack thereof) and a couple of dead weights in his cabinet. I still say he needs to shuffle his cabinet and soon. Hopefully he does it by October.

The President has not had it easy. The opposition has not made it easy for him either. The APC owns the Senate but the PDP magically has the Deputy Senate Chair.. HOW? and WHY?

The increase in militancy and the decrease in oil price has not helped this administration at all. Despite the reduction in global oil prices, the destruction of oil installations and reducing our daily output has affected this Government negatively.

The Insurgency in the North East seems to have been brought under control as we no longer hear of bombings the way we use to hear.

The Chibok Girls issue is unresolved.. I think that is a lost cause if you ask me.

There is a real and palpable fear within the Federal Civil Service which has reduced 'BROAD DAY LIGHT' corruption a lot.

Anyways, I still am holding on to hope that the President will get it right. I believe his intentions are genuine. I hope he gets it right. I can't afford to be disappointed back-2-back by two successive governments which I wholeheartedly have supported.

Nawanna, gbagharam na m ekenero gi! It was an over sight! Ikpere ukwu m nabo nokwa na ani. A ma m na igbaghara go m smiley All what you said about this present government is true! Just that their nepotism is nothing to write home about. They should shun hatred and invite sound Nigerians into their economic team irrespective of political differences. I pray they get of right!
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by DedeNkem: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

[s]1.Your younger politicians are worse Kleptomaniacs than the older ones. Who stole more than GEJ in the history of Africa? Have you forgotten Messrs Dimeji Bankole and Fani-Kayode? How about Mrs Stella Odua and the frog eyed Diezani? What of Mr.Obanikoro? Matter of fact, YOU sound like you will be a bigger criminal than all of them put together if your were ever put in a position of responsibility.... at least judging from your (present and) previous posts.

2.If the make corruption a capital offense, theres no doubt in in my mind that the day someone from your ethnicity or creed is indicted you'll start screaming "Marginalization".

3. Seizing their properties will never come to fruition. People like You will defend their rights to keep their loot depending on what their surname sounds like.

4. A foreigner won't last six months in your midst, talk less of ruling you for 10 years. Mentally, you're a different breed.

5. A "Nigerian spring"?! So, that one section will kill off the other side's religious, political, and Military leaders all in the name of "Revolution" while tipping theirs off to flee the country? Why don't you start your spring cleaning from your side of the country, thus, encouraging others to join in or aren't your Governors embezzling funds? You don't have crooked politicians where you're from?

You want Nigeria to split, it won't. Gear up. A new Nigeria is being born and if you're mentally lazy you will die of hunger.
[/s]

I don't know which mental heath institute you escaped from but your angry rant shows you're a typical imb*ecile!
You're one of the worthless id*iots in Nigeria who would rather inject hate and tribalism into important political thread than making coherent and intelligent statements!

I've perused few of your posts and they're all angry rants! Take your medication because you're out of hand! Why are you so bitter? No matter how f*ucked up your life is, stop attacking people randomly! You're a very sick as*shole how needs help urgently!
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by DedeNkem: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2016
ancientbanana:
it's obvious ur still a dependant. Ur reasoning is below a 13 yrs. Buhari went abroad to support secession of Palestinians but has not settled his own affairs n a kid like u Dat can't reason beyond playing with toys is talking trash. Well nairaland is for all go ahead n exercise ur freedom of stupidity kid!

Don't mine the id*iot (ISpiksDaTroof). He goes about attacking people and ranting angrily!
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by nazeefsco(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Shaev7:

Na weed you dy Smokke!!! Did he looked into it when he (president) colapsed and liquidate the entire country ? If the country did not have the so caled change begins with me tell me would they have voted GEJ out ? Yeye dey your head! Am sure you are feeding on staled food! If not, doing YahooYahoo and asking us to look into it when you no know yourself! #Scumbag . Tribalism no go kill us. I wish fit use Science take destroy the Politicians I for do am. People wey dey patronize babalawo e no dy work for politicians ?
relax bro am jst saying whats ryt i didn't say to make u happy either
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by nazeefsco(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Bizibi:
no be the leaders suppose change fr the citizens to change....hunger dey land,you dey bring change campaign.
Una well so
bro dont forget that u might one day be a leader,who knows. .. we are the ones who rule the country ....if u did nt change now na so we go continue having bad leaders pls look into it
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Progressive01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

#ChangeBeginsWithMe.

#iChange.
What do you expect of a people with absolutely no home training?
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
nazeefsco:
bro dont forget that u might one day be a leader,who knows. .. we are the ones who rule the country ....if u did nt change now na so we go continue having bad leaders pls look into it
yes,I pray one day I will be a leader but definitely not fr nigeria but only my region.but the one we have now is not a leader at all.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by mafioso47(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You want me to go on?

lol so all after all these we start to enjoy the dividends of democracy yea lol. Give the people better life, social amenities to start with and see if there won't be attitude adjustment. these shouldn't be what we should be talking about now. really
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by tayoalone(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
nazeefsco:
Thats why nigerians are sometimes stupid. ..I think this campaign is right we can not progress until we change ourselves how can our leaders be any good if we the citizens are not good at all .pls honestly we need to look into it
Lol. You are kidding, right?
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by macaranta(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2016
So how will they measure the masses change?
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by UkwuNnu(m): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2016
progress69:

Keep quite, u have comprehension problems and u want to educate soemome. Point is a PDP supporter will grab what suits him from the whole trend and post here. Same thing a APC supporter will do

Shut up dolt! That was the top trend for the day. APC pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.