Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter (40665 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by prof12(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Buhari is a terrorist

Just for asking us to change our lawless attitude, corrupt intentions and other evil thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by todayboy: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2016
prof12:

Just for asking us to change our lawless attitude, corrupt intentions and other evil thoughts?

Yes he should change hia thought first

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by todayboy: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2016
progress69:
Seun, mynd44, posting this Twitter rubbish nd. Moving to FP hve to stop. Be it APC or PDP. People grab what suits their mission and come here to post and cliam Nigerians react, or Twitter on fire, then post the screen shots that suits thier own purpose. APC or PDP

Omenka keep quiet and smell the coffee

Buhari is a clown Nigerians are dying buhis preaching change

Change should start from buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by loveuGOD: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Aditi ko gbo yago lona
Eniti ebi npa ko gbo iwaasu.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Look at lazy Nigerians fighting against a new and progressive way of life because they are used to the old ways of doing things.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2016
prof12:

These people are clearly not normal.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by daveP(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Some times I wish to change the sarcastic way I laff, but lo, it cannot.

How do I apply change when my version 2.5 is degrade to 0.01 by the "manufacturer "?@AsoRock.

Pls I no fit laff.

So.eone advice him that even though the social media carpets millions of Nigerians, they will, and will continue to be smarter than you think they are!!!

grin

KingTom, abeg I wan use your smiley small abeg...

grin grin grin grin

Who advised him that starting this will attract a flowing on Twitter?

Lai

Ict Minister.

This Circus show seems to be better that the one the lilliputians did for Sir Gulliver in Gulliver Travels.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2016
[s]
prof12:

[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist vagabond Useless old hag kunu drinking monkey

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by chernest2002: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Change begins with buhari ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by blazer234: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2016
NOC1:
If I change my mentality and you change yours, believing that I have no other country, allowing other regions to rule, contributing your quota to the Nation by ending over dependence in oil, allowing the best hands to manage our ministries by ending this quota system of promotion.
Treating all region equal. Then Nigeria will be a better place.

This wasn't the promise your party made while campaigning. So, shut your mouth up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by mafioso47(m): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know what this Govt want from the masses sincerely? how can the masses change be measured? by accepting the hardship and wishful thinki thi wud get better? to see naira crashing and all ur money worthless? yea with cost of food items going up yea sometimes I just can't imagine imagine imagine got here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by bobbito: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2016
ElectroCute:
The greatest mistake of my life.
VOTING APC & BUHARI.
God pls forgive me!!!

Thank God people like us where not scammed by the clueless dullard and his vice

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by nkemjacob2(m): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2016
buhari shud change his allowance on meal he spent over billions in a year @ least change can start from there. useless trying to deceive demself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Kdon2: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2016
kilokeys:
grin

all i can do is laugh... my condition has probably worsened.. but we must vote buhari in 2019...
i need to see hw this folly will end..

shebi we dey tel una that year

One chance grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by DedeNkem: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2016
He came into office promising 'to bring change'. He then pushed Nigeria into recession and now wants Nigerians to bring the 'change' and came up with 'ChangeBeginsWithMe', which I changed to ChangeBeginsWithMyass!

Shame on you ab*oki buhari, you're very corrupt and a disgrace to the presidency!!

There are many available options to save this moribund nation. One of the following will do the job;

1. Ban anyone over 40 from any political election. That's the only way to weep out old corrupt politicians. They're the main problem we have today. We need to try fresh crop of young leaders!

2. Make political corruption (if there's compalling evidence) an automatic death sentence. Nigerians are very afraid to die, especially, corrupt politicians So death sentence will keep these thieves away from politics.

3. Any politician found guilty of any financial crime automatically loses all his/her properties, including properties the person had before being elected or appointed to a political office.

4. Desolve the government and create an interim government that will last for 10 years (to wipe out corruption in government and instil civility), headed by a foreigner who has a great leadership record.

5. Stage a Nigerian Spring (coined from Arab Spring). This is the fastest way to bring Change. It means Nigerians protesting en mass demanding for a change in government. When this happens, the world will be involved and support the demand of Change.

If none of the above works, then it would be time to split Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Kdon2: 3:45am On Sep 09, 2016
FoRgEteD:
Twitter is currently on fire after the government launched its "Change Begins With Me" campaign!

Below are some screenshots

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23changebeginswithme&lang=en

I think some people are deceiving buhari with lies and stupid ideas. Unfortunately d man does not really have a clue what d country needs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by UkwuNnu(m): 4:05am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Look at lazy Nigerians fighting against a new and progressive way of life because they are used to the old ways of doing things.

Did you just say progressive way of life? grin grin grin grin grin
How much are commodities in the market now? Very progressive prices right? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by UkwuNnu(m): 4:10am On Sep 09, 2016
progress69:
Seun, mynd44, posting this Twitter rubbish nd. Moving to FP hve to stop. Be it APC or PDP. People grab what suits their mission and come here to post and cliam Nigerians react, or Twitter on fire, then post the screen shots that suits thier own purpose. APC or PDP

Do you really know what a trend on twitter is?
That ish was trending throughout yesterday on twitter, go figure

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by babs50g: 5:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Charity begins at home . Our government is not a welfarist one . They should go for ROPEX , reducing operating expenditure across board namely the presidency , N A S S, police , C B N . And they should proactive rather reactive . The change start from there and we follow . Leadership first , then followership
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by holyfather(m): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2016
BoneTackle:
I just dey gringringringrin

where my zombies at??

omenka/progressive01 aresa quotasystem vedaxcool shamecurls madcow1 obailala ngeneukwenu/cleverly

Iddiottsss everywhere cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by holyfather(m): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2016
OgbeniSamm:
Are we cows?? Buhari don make everything tire person. GOD pls forgive us for rejecting GEJ in the last election. Buhari should kuku sell nigeria. But we ain't cows or donkeys na! But why is PMB treating us like camels na?

God may forgive you, but you must enjoy the meal you ordered. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by sekundosekundo: 5:42am On Sep 09, 2016
progress69:

Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
I didn't vote during the elections, so I am not disappointed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by faruz: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
eyeview:
Join us as we tweeet #buharimustgo

Let's get it viral
#buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Rexyl(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2016
The real change begins with you and I. The president and his coworkers have made us known they can't bring about the Change Nigerians expect of them.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2016
The change should start from the top...govt should tell her citizens the truth not lies, obey human rights and rule of law, stop Police extortion e.t.c then the citizens will begine to change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
mafioso47:
I don't know what this Govt want from the masses sincerely? how can the masses change be measured?

Stop being unruly, crude, ignorant, tribal, bigots, sycophants, obnoxious, loud, undisciplined, corrupt, lazy, intolerant....

Dont urinate in the streets in full glare of others ,thats indecent exposure. Stop shi8tting in the streets, stop littering by throwing garbage everywhere, stop offering or accepting bribes, stop trying to cheat your way through life, stand in lines and wait your turns, improve on your overall hygiene; cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Use deodorant. Wash your hands when you blow your nose in a tissue paper or visit the toilet. Be polite to people especially when theyre customers at your business. Talk less aggressively and more soothingly.

You want me to go on?

Theres a lot of things Nigerians need to improve themselves on. Pretending that all is well just shows the type of people that inhabit that country.
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Elo4: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2016
men this buhari government won turn us to zombie undecidedmen this buhari government won turn us to zombie

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ancientbanana: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2016
The annoying this is Dat they are still to many zombies Dat worship dis apc in foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.