Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (49624 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by kechywillz(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2016
These lady just wasted herself. Imagine a wicked way to die
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2016
love =1000 ways to die
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Lord let me not have a child that will kill herself because of boyfriend...Amen
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rednaxelot:
That is in Kenya. One can see Mount Kenya behind them in the last picture!
things like this only happen in Kenya or Northern Nigeria
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
oskiloven:
Kenyan lovers are like 5 and 6 abeg wey dat jacob zuma pic make I LOL joor
here I am

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by domopps(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls tell me this happened in Kenya!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by bsideboii(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guess she had other underlying suicidal issues and d breakup was the stroke DAT broke d camels back... RIP to her.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Yeligray(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
This girl d craze 4 head oh...d girl be lyk God i died bcuz i quarreld wit my b.f nd God be lyk....WASTED GENERATION.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by ensamy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Voices! Voices! voices! when one has been offended, angry,bitter and if you don't know how to forgive and let go demons or evil spirits will creep into you mind and start telling you how people hate you, how you dont deserve it and all kinds of stupid stuffs. Then the person will start staying alone then depression sets in. The next stage, voices starts saying kill yourselve kill yourselve commit suicide and all this suffering will be over all the misery will be over. Jump to an on coming train or hang yourselve, says demons. Then he/she eventual obeys.
Solution to prevent this is total forgiveness, let go of anger, bitterness, wrath etc then those demons and
evil spirits will not be attracted to you because this
things are thier foothold to gain entry and thwart any mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rubbish, very stupid child
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by ultimate73(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
in Kenya?
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Sunnyztex(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Then, the God judgment is surely waiting for her. Waiting concern God with your stupid love....
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by doskie(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
It can even be a lie. its possible this was just an accident. but trust bloggers. They will add salt, curry, thyme, fish seasoning, chilli habanero, coconut oil, snails, chicken. carrot nkor? e dey there.

by the time they are serving it you won't recognise the indomie again.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda:
So sad..

Lost boobs.

RIP
Very very sad, for people like me wey dey like big boobs, this one just waste her own.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ehn, make dem go call dat her boyfriend na, make he com carry dat remaining yannsh make he go service am na; A nicely stupid man and a woman too. shocked
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by seenter84: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Many different ways to die.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
She's a total FOOL with Capital letters... undecided

What manner of beef with her "ordinary boyfriend" could've worth her dyin in such a miserable way angry

Hian, even an important husband isn't worth one's suicide. How will she explain this to God kwanu?May her family and loved ones find it in their hearts to forgive her...
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Juniorbuba(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] dat girl nah confirm my my, na so 1 gal 4 my area drink sniper bcus of 1 ugly boy she calls boyfrnd
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
this can only happen in Kenya
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Masculity(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
She's a total FOOL with Capital letters... undecided

What manner of beef with her "ordinary boyfriend" could've worth her dyin in such a miserable way angry

You could have just write RIP. Believe me, man, the agony some people live with these days is beyond one imagination.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by philibag(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nonsense shocked
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Damdeok(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
What a love, nw the guy he did such thing for will continue with his life
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Adeevah(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kenya and bad news
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Biospnx(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
colik:
Another wasted life.....Smh
wasted sperm, wasted love making effort too
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=30pt]Where is it indicated it happened in Kenya?[/size]
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rednaxelot:
That is in Kenya. One can see Mount Kenya behind them in the last picture!

[size=14pt]You and all the pipo that have liked this comment of yours are a bunch of crazies. Are those things in the background mountains? You call those mountains?
Let me show u mount Kenya......there it is below....[/size]

Our Iconic Mountain, u can see how it's towering over Nairobi city in the background in the Picture 3, that's how big it really is!

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by runs360: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is indeed the height Foolishness, all because of heart break from boy friend. And she will expect God to give her thumbs up for her display of stupidity. cry
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by danot1030: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
I guess this will be in Kenya again, that's where we always have weird news.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by elderakabueze: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
I beg did she die?

that thing na film tricks jooooo....

next...
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Suspectzero(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Waste of big tiddies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / #LagosRunzBoys Now Trending On Twitter (Hilarious Screenshots) / Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.