Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram (63293 Views)

Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return / Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by chipzidar(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
bad
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Better late than never Bro
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by eleko1: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
YeYe man undecided
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
i love your moniker. Do u sell cars?
she sells toto

2 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by mecussey(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

and I love the color of your eyes and thing on your lips I wish I could steal a kiss from there.

Person dey celebrate break up and you wan go hook up for this Buhari regime...kwontino....rmber the latest of mercedes is Gwagon.

1 Like

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
eleko1:
YeYe man undecided
e pain am tongue

Dey half abadon your sister tongue
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by queenfav(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
wow!The guy is really cold!
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by AfroKnight: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
I congratulate him. Better to discover truth about her now than later in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by study4free(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Download Nairaland Chat Apps Android Apps - http:///2c5B3Cf Please Share, Download and Comment
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by wittyt98(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Danielle22:
This is really bad of him nd it is super immature....cant even imagine how that girl will feel bin dumped this way.
buh if its the other way round that is if the lady did this it would be a wise decision right?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by dacovajnr: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
These hoes aint loyal.
I'm telling you
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by dacovajnr: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
These Hoes Aint any Loyal undecided undecided
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by abduldope(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Ouch! shocked
Ur moniker.... u a relative of Nina Mercedes or A fan ??
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Preshme(f): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Lady must have hurt him really bad, he shouldn't have included her IG name though... very wrong.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by uscofield: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
guy man done broke.....
No hard feelings
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by soberdrunk(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
1bkaye:
Pretty distasteful but I don't know the backstory so...

I agree with you, very "distasteful", he should have used "facebook" more 'coverage' angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Ghost447(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Danielle22:
This is really bad of him nd it is super immature....cant even imagine how that girl will feel bin dumped this way.
Let's not take sides here because we don't know what transpired between them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by BIDOO(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
jbaby265:
this is wickedness...its ok for u to break up if the relationship is no longer working out but not to disgrace and embarrace her this way
what are you now insinuating? As far as am concern This guy might have passed through hell before ending up posting this! that is the power of frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by DabuIIIT: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.
No, I don't. I'm just a car enthusiast. Especially, Mercedes-Benz smiley
okay,are you a mechanic? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
abduldope:
Ur moniker.... u a relative of Nina Mercedes or A fan ??

A Mercedes-Benz enthusiast smiley
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Okeikpu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

DO U WATCH FORMULA 1 RACING wink I THINK MERC IS DOING WELL THERE :/
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by soberdrunk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
hmm thats cool, i love Mercedes too.
So hws it going to be?

Chai!! Guy why now!? Why!!?? You had it going and you lost with 'how is it going to be' that line just derailed everything angry

11 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by flyingdutchman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
i love your moniker. Do u sell cars?

...But I do! Honestly, not a mega seller but, when I do get someborry a car, na machine! 07055512483
flyingdutchman0314@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by rectitude(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

This shows you know what's up. I love Mercedes and that's why I drive a Mercedes. It doesn't hurt to be friends with you now does it?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okeikpu:
DO U WATCH FORMULA 1 RACING wink I THINK MERC IS DOING WELL THERE :/

Yes, I do!

Doing well? They're leading the Table, with 498 points, if I'm not mistaken.

#TeamAMGPetronas all the way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by XaintJoel20: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Danielle22:
How privy are you to what transpired between both. Do you know who is dumping who??
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Ghost447(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guys these days are too much in a hurry to kneel down in public for a lady in the name of proposal, now this ozuo will have to kneel down for another lady again in the future. I will not kneel down to propose to my future wife, I will stand and propose to her in my house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.